Chapter Thirty

Day By Day {MYNAME}

"I'll get it," I called out walking down the stairs but Seyong was already at the door.

"Of course it's you," Seyong sighed opening the door enough to see Zelo's face.

"It's nice to see you again," Zelo nodded.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm taking Eunji to lunch,"

"The last time you went to lunch she got food poisoning, and hurt herself,"

"It's fine, we're not going to the same restaurant and I'll make sure we don't share the same meal this time," Zelo smirked.

"How many dates are you going to got on before you realize she's not into you?"

"Compare tho how many dates you've been on with her?" Zelo raised an eyebrow.

"Just make sure she doesn't come home sick, or hurt,"

"Well from what I hear, her being sick worked in your favor,"

Seyong rolled his eyes and walked away leaving the door to almost hit Zelo in the face. I sighed continuing down the stairs.

"Are you ready?"

"Almost, I'll be right back but Jiyeon is in the kitchen you should go say hello,"

"I miss her cooking," he hummed.

"We can stay here if you like?"

"I'm not sure the company will be all that inviting,"

"Right, I'll be back in a minute,"

JIYEON

"Fine, don't tell me what's wrong," I sighed at Seyong who was moping at the table.

"Hey," Zelo entered the kitchen. No wonder he was sulking.

"Hello, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm better, the company is a little upset though," he shrugged.

"Yeah, I heard that they had to postpone the tour,"

"It's fine, no one is loosing money, the company was just worried it was more serious than food poisoning,"

"Are you hungry?"

"I'm starving, but Eunji and I are going to lunch,"

"What smells so good? Oh, hello," Insoo walked into the kitchen, EunBi not far behind; she was far less dressed up today, oversize shirt, one of Insoo's snap-backs and black skinny jeans.

"I was just making lunch, have you met Zelo yet?"

"Eunji's Zelo?" Insoo asked,

"The one and only," Zelo nodded. Seyong huffed getting up and walking out.

"Ignore him, I'm Insoo," he smirked extending a hand which Zelo politely shook.

"Hi, I'm EunByul, I mean Eunji," EunBi stumbled over her own words.

"EunBi?" Insoo frowned.

"Yeah, that's my pretty, I mean name," she awkwardly laughed leaving the room.

"Idiot! This is why mum sent you to an all girl school," she muttered to herself but it was loud enough for us to hear.

"That was interesting," I smirked.

"No it wasn't," Insoo frowned.

"It's different when it's your sister, huh?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Insoo shrugged.

"I'm going to go find Eunji," Zelo awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck as Eunji walked into the room.

"Does anyone know why EunBi is having a conversation with a wall?"

"Seriously? He's not even that pretty," Insoo huffed walking off to find his sister.

"Are you ready?" she asked Zelo.

"Are you going to be home for dinner?"

"Oh, you're staying here tonight," she smiled at me.

"Yeah, if you don't mind sharing a room with EunBi,"

"That's fine, I'm not sure but I'll message you if I'm not,"

"Okay, have fun,"

"Bye," Zelo waved.

EUNJI

"How's you hand and knee?"

"It's fine, it was only a graze,"

"You sure?"

"Yeah,"

"So EunBi," Zelo nodded.

"What about her?" I asked taking a sip of coffee.

"How long is she staying?"

"I don't know, she hasn't seen Insoo in a while and she's looking into universities here," I shrugged.

"And you're okay with that?" he frowned.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"The possibility of her moving into the area doesn't bother you?"

"No," I lied.

"Her being closer to Seyong doesn't bother you?"

"They've known each other since she was born, their friends, it's no big deal. Besides, it's not her fault Seyong is nice to her," I wasn't sure who I was trying to convince.

In all honesty, I was really worried that her moving close would mean something between them. She was so lovely and pretty; why wouldn't something happen between them? He was probably tired of getting nowhere with me. That's how it seems to work; they guy chases the girl but the girl has no interest then when the girl decides that there could actually be something there the guy's given up and moved on.

I tried to shake the thoughts from my head, they're just friends, right? I guess I did like him.

"Should we go see a movie?" Zelo perked up staring at me from across the table.

"Really?" I frowned.

"I haven't been to see a movie in so long, you need some cheering up, and I've got nothing else to do today,"

"What movie?"

"We'll decide on the way to the dorm," he shrugged.

"The dorm?"

"I need to get changed," he nodded.

JIYEON

"So who was that here before?" EunBi tried to ask subtly. It didn't work.

"You mean Zelo?"

"If Zelo is the really tall, really pretty, pink haired guy with that low cut singlet that was here before, then yes that's exactly who I'm talking about," she nodded turning to face me on the lounge.

She sat cross-legged eager to listen. Very subtle EunBi.

The boys had been called into the company for something, it's probably why she waited until now to bring it up. She's been careful all afternoon because Insoo had been all brotherly towards her which was adorable, but it was also hard to watch. It brought the guilt back, not that I didn't feel guilty every day, it was just worse watching them together.

"Jiyeon?" EunBi waved her hand in front of my face.

"Zelo and Eunji have been running around together since the first day of school,  they've never gone more than a few days without talking to each other, they're basically siblings,"

"So he comes over a lot?"

"He comes over to pick Eunji up and walk her home, sometimes he walks her home from the university depending on how late it is or what mood she's in," I shrugged.

"And they're not dating?"

"He's away a lot, they don't get to see each other much,"

"Oh really?" she frowned

"He'll be here later when he drops Eunji home," her cheeks turned a light shade of pink and a smile tugged at the corner of her lips.

"Really?"

"Yeah, maybe you'll have a conversation with him that doesn't sound like you forgot how to form a sentence,"

"That was so embarrassing," she sighed into her hands.

"It's fine, he probably though you were a fan," I shrugged.

"A fan?" she frowned.

"You don't know who he is?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Eunji's friend?"

"This should be interesting," I smirked.

SEYONG

Why? Why is she always out late with him? Doesn't she have any female friends? Can't she go out with girls? Why him? Did she get sick again? Did he take her to a hospital? Should I call her?

"Relax Seyong," Insoo smirked at me.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Why don't you go out? You haven't been to the club in a while and by the time you get back she'll be home,"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I shrugged.

"Eunji, the person you're sitting up worrying about. Commitment looks good on you, it's adorable," EunBi stated entering the room.

"I've never committed in my life," I muttered.

"Now is a good time to start," Insoo stated.

"You shouldn't try so hard," EunBi smirked.

"Why are you even out here?" I huffed at her.

"To watch you worry about a girl, it's very out of character for you. Has to be seen to be believed,"

"Go away,"

"Awe, pouty Seyong," she teased.

"I'm going out," I sighed standing up.

"Where too?"she smirked.

"To do adult things, because I'm an adult,"

"Super convincing,"

EUNJI

I was sitting on the lounge in the B.A.P dorm waiting for Zelo to get ready. The dorm was deserted when we got here, apparently everyone else was busy doing there own thing.

"Oh hey beautiful," Daehyun winked walking in.

"Hey,"

"Did you come to see me?"

"Zelo and I are going to see a movie,"

"That sounds fun, but I think you should come clubbing instead," he offered.

"Clubbing?" Zelo asked as he finally came out of his room.

"Yeah, I felt like getting out of the house, none of the others want to come but I managed to convince Jongup to come," he smirked.

"Jongup's going?" Zelo raised and eyebrow.

"Yeah,"

"Oh this I have to see, do you mind if we go clubbing instead?" Zelo turned to me.

"No," I shook my head.

I didn't really care what we did, I just didn't want to go home and see Seyong all lovey dovey with EunBi.

"Cool, you may as well just hang out here until we're ready to go," Dae stated sitting down next to me.

"Where is Jongup?" Zelo frowned.

"He was on his way back from the dance studio when I messaged him, he shouldn't be too far away,"

"So how's Seyong?" Dae smirked.

"He's Seyong," I shrugged.

"That good huh? I would have thought he'd confessed by now,"

"Confessed?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I guess I miss read him," he shrugged.

***

SEYONG

I walked into the club, there were people everywhere tonight, the music was loud and full of bass. Just the way I like it. Okay, I will not think about Eunji. I told myself sighing, and making my way to the bar.

"Hey, long time no see," Youngji stood in front of me wearing grey skinny jeans, and what I assumed was suppose to be a shirt, except it was so see through I didn't even notice it was there for a moment, at least she was wearing a bra underneath.

"Not long enough," I sighed taking a sip of the drink the bartender and just placed in front of me.

"Don't be like that," she frowned.

"I see you got a tattoo," I stared at her with a bored expression.

"Do you like it?" she asked looking down at the star on her shoulder.

"It's tacky,"

"How I missed your honesty," she rolled her eyes.

'If you don't like it, go away,"

"Someone's grumpy, when was the last time you had ?"

"None of your business,"

"That long huh? I guess you and your hand are really close then?" she smirked down at my pants.

"It's not going to happen,"

I looked through the crowd, I froze when I spotted Eunji dancing with three guys, Zelo, Daehyun and a guy I didn't recognize, he looked like trouble though. Dark skinny jeans, a dark grey printed singlet cut low enough for you to see his abs if he lifted his arm moving the studded black and white leather jacket out of the way.

She looked like she was enjoying herself, Daehyun wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she started moving to the music. From where I was standing it looked like she was grinding on him, and he wasn't saying no.

"Let's dance," I grabbed Youngji's wrist before she could object.

I'm not sure what got over me, jealousy maybe, but seeing her dancing against him like that made me so mad.

EUNJI

"Hey, maybe you should stop drinking," Zelo frowned eyeing both Daehyun and I.

I'd had a few to drink, but I was having fun and I hadn't thought about Seyong for a while.

Okay so grinding against Daehyun was a little uncharacteristic of me but I could be dancing against some complete stranger and risk making a huge mistake, at least my relationship with Daehyun was platonic.

"One more," I smiled at him,

"Eunji," he sighed.

"Please," I pouted.

"Fine,"

"I'll be back," I unwrapped Daehyun from myself and skipped over to the bar with Zelo.

I looked around the room while I waited for my drink, the smile I'd been holding all night dropped when I spotted Seyong with some girl who seemed to have mistaken him for a stripper pole. My heart sank, as he leant in closer to say something to her and she attached her lips to his ear. Who was this girl?

"Eunji?" Zelo frowned at me.

"What?" I looked over at him.

"Are you okay?" he continued frowning, I hadn't realized that the bartender had placed my drink in front of me, I also hadn't realized I'd downed the whole thing in one shot.

I motioned for the bartender to get me another, he nodded and collected my glass.

"Maybe we should go home?" he watched me carefully.

"But we're having so much fun," my tone was dry and sarcastic.

SEYONG

Eunji one shotted her second glass and made her way back to a waiting Daehyun where she started dancing like a stripper. I fought the temptation to go over and punch Daehyun in the face before dragging Eunji out of here. If she wanted to play this game she should have picked someone who didn't hold the top score.

I waited until I knew she could see me, then I pulled Youngji as close to me as possible sliding my hand up her shirt, pressed my lips to hers as forcefully as I could.

EUNJI

I felt sick watching them make out, Daehyun looked at me when I stopped dancing, and followed my gaze.

"Do you want to make him jealous?"

"What's the point?"

"Trust me," he smiled before attaching his lips to my neck hard enough to leave a mark.

I let him do it for a moment, long enough for me to let out a small moan, I felt a smirk form on his lips and finally I regain control of my common sense, I pushed him away slightly.

"I don't feel so good, can we leave?" I turned to Zelo who was glaring at Daehyun.

"Let's go," he nodded,

"Sorry," Daehyun sighed taking hold of my hand and directing my through the crowd.

SEYONG

I watched him on her neck and her face pull an expression of pure ecstasy. She pulled away and said something to him that made him nod and take her by the hand and pull her from the club.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Youngji whispered in my ear.

"No," I pushed her away and walked out.

INSOO

Seyong walked through the door as I was walking down with my arms around Jiyeon's waist, he stared for a moment before rolling his eyes and storming up the stairs and slamming the bedroom door.

"What's up with him?" she muttered.

"I don't know," I let go of her waist and went up towards our room.

"What?" he snapped when I opened the door,

"Someone's in a good mood,"

"Why do you two get to be all cute and coupley? How is that fair? This is so stupid, I finally find a girl that I might actually like, like more than just wanting to sleep with her and she decided to her friend in a club. Seriously, what is the point in liking someone if this is how feel?" he ranted.

"That's the point Seyong,"

"What? to feel like crap when they're not here?"

"To feel," I nodded.

"Yeah well feeling ," he sighed.

ZELO

We got into the taxi, Jongup in the front, and Eunji in the back between me and Daehyun. Eunji's head started bobbing as she slowly fall asleep, I tugging on her arm a little so her head fell onto my shoulder instead of Daehyun's.

I was seriously pissed at Daehyun, playful flirting with her is one thing, but taking advantage of the situation for personal gain is another thing. Especially when it involved Eunji, who has never been kissed by a guy let alone had one leave a mark on her. There was no way that wouldn't mark either, seeing as she bruises easily. Besides that I knew what Daehyun was like, leaving a mark was like marking his property.

"Did you enjoy marking her?" I frowned at Daehyun once I knew Eunji was asleep.

"I was just doing her a favor," he shrugged.

"No you weren't, you use the whole Seyong being there as an excuse to make out with her neck, you can say it wasn't but let's face it if she wanted to you would definitely sleep with her,"

"Zelo," he sighed.

"If you can tell me I'm wrong then I'll take it back," he didn't argue.
 

***
 

"She can't sleep on the lounge in a dorm full of guys," I stated once we'd gotten home.

"So why do I have to? She's your friend," Daehyun frowned at me.

"I wont make out with her in the middle of the night," he just sighed rolling his eyes at me leaving the room.

I slid her into the bottom bunk, she'd been dosing in and out of sleep since we'd gotten out of the taxi, she stired a little opening her eyes when I put the blanket over her.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" she frowned.

"What?"

"For liking Seyong? Is it stupid to like someone who only uses women?"

"I guess I do like him," she sighed not waiting for an answer.

SEYONG

She still wasn't home. What were they even doing? I mean I know what they were doing, but does it really take all night? Was she staying there? Had she let anyone know? Why was she doing this to me?

"Are you going to sit here all night pissy and waiting for her?" Insoo frowned as he entered the kitchen.

"I'm watching T.V," I replied.

"Sure, then I guess you don't need to know that she's sleeping at their dorm tonight,"

"Sleeping," I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, according to Zelo she fell asleep in the taxi, Jiyeon told him to take her to there dorm seeing as it was closer," he stated while drinking the glass of water he's poured himself.

I felt relieve for a second, just long enough to realize that Zelo could have been lying for her.

"This is ridiculous," I sighed to myself turning the T.V off and making my way up stairs.

I am not going to sit around all night thinking about what she does outside of the house and who she does it with.

EUNJI

"Eunji, come on you have to wake up," Zelo's voice entered my head.

"Why?"

"Because we have scheduled this afternoon and I'd like to get you home before then," he sighed.

"Five more minutes?"

"Sure but Daehyun's currently asleep on the lounge, unless you want to see him before you go?"

Nope. No I did not. Just thinking about talking to him right now already made me feel awkward. I can't believe that I did that.

"Okay, I'm getting up," I stretched slowly sitting up.

"I hope you have concealer on you," he raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I squinted at him as my eyes adjusted to the light.

"You have a nice big purple mark on your neck,"

"Seriously?" I frowned.

"Yeah,"

"I'll just put my shoes on and we'll go,"

"Do you want to borrow this?" he handed my a grey scarf,

"Thanks,"

"Let's go then," he left the room leaving the dorm open,

I got up slowly and followed. As I turned the corner out of his room and walked directly into Daehyun's bare chest. I took a step back and just kind of stared at him for a moment, he'd clearly just woken up, his face was a little puffy and his hair was a little messy. He stared back at me rubbing the back of his neck, he smirked walking around me awkwardly.

"Eunji?" Zelo raised an eyebrow at me.

"Let's go," I frowned.

SEYONG

"Someone looks moody," EunBi stated coming into the lounge room.

"Didn't sleep?" she raised an eyebrow when I just glanced at her before returning my attention to the T.V.

"I slept fine," I muttered.

"I can see that,"

"EunBi, leave Seyong alone," Insoo stated as the front door opened.

"Hey," Jiyeon smiled from the kitchen. I guess Eunji was home.

"Hey," Eunji came into view, she looked the same as she had yesterday except her hair was a little messy and she was wearing a grey scarf.

"You're wearing a scarf," Jiyeon frowned.

"Yeah?"

"It's almost 38 degrees today,"

"My throat was sore this morning," Eunji shrugged looking a little awkward.

"I'll make you something,"

"No that's okay, I've got to go study,"

"Oh, what are you studying?" EunBi smiled.

"I have a very important thesis on earthworms," she frowned walking out of the room.

"I thought she was studying music?" Insoo frowned.

"She is," Jiyeon stated frowning after her sister, she put down the book she was holding and followed after her sister.

JIYEON

I followed her up the stairs, she was laying face down in her bed mumbling to herself. I frowned and cleared my throat. She rolled over to face me.

"Hi," she sighed.

"Earthworms?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What's going on?" I walked in.

SEYONG

"Something happened last night," Eunji sighed. I frowned pausing outside of their room.

"What?"

"We went to a club, and we were having fun,"

"Who went to the club?" Jiyeon questioned.

"Me, Zelo, Daehyun and Jongup, Zelo and I were going to go see a movie but Daehyun convinced us to go clubbing instead,"

"Okay, so you were in the club," Jiyeon stated.

"We were dancing and I was drinking a little, so I went with Zelo over to the bar to get another, and I seen Seyong dancing with some girl who was . I don't know what happened but I got jealous, and I danced like a stripped on Daehyun then I seen Seyong making out with the girl. Not exactly a shock I know but still, the next thing I know Daehyun's leaving this mark on my neck," Eunji sighed.

"Because you were jealous?" Jiyeon sounded skeptical.

"I know it's stupid,"

"Are you sure it wasn't because you'd been drinking and Daehyun's attractive?"

"Ji,"

"I was just giving you an excuse, you realize you just said you were jealous of Seyong and a girl,"

"Yes," she sounded a little frustrated.

"Okay,"

"Can you just help me cover this?"

I quietly stepped away from their room and made my way back down stairs, EunBi frowned at me when I sat back down.

"What?"

"You were just in a bad mood, now you're smirking," she raised an eyebrow.

"So?"

"You've gotten so much weirder," she shook her head.

JIYEON

"Can you just help me cover this up?" she sighed.

"Bathroom," I nodded.

"So you like Seyong?" I picked up the concealer.

"I think so," she nodded.

"Seyong?" I frowned.

"I know, it's stupid. He's Seyong and he only see's women as something to sleep with but," she sighed.

"I don't know, he's different lately, I guess. Except last night where he was just Seyong," she rambled.

"Are you sure you're not confusing your gratitude for him saving you from Ha Min with you having actual feelings for him?"

"I don't know," she shrugged.

EUNJI

No, I wasn't. I liked Seyong. I actually had romantic feelings towards Seyong. I was going to tell Jiyeon but I could tell that she didn't like the idea of me and Seyong. Honestly I don't think I like the idea of me and Seyong.