Chapter Fifteen

Day By Day {MYNAME}

"Awe, you're so cute with pink hair," I smirked at Zelo when he emerged from the changing room.

"Cute? I've got the power," he tensed his muscles. 

"Sure you do," I nodded taking a sip from my water bottle as Jongup walked out shirtless, I choked on the water. When did he get so defined?

"Aren't you cold?" I cleared my throat, Zelo frowned at me.

"I, ah. Sorry. I didn't know you were here," he got flustered and shy ,there's the Jongup I know.

"Do you have to objectify all of my band mates?" Zelo muttered still frowning.

"Who's being objectified?" Dae walked out.

"No one," I shrugged.

"Are you trying to steal me girl Jongup?" Dae playfully glared throwing a black singlet at him. I looked around, they were all wearing them; tight black singlets.

"Since when are you two a thing?" Himchan showed up, also wearing a black singlet. How is this fair?

"Zelo wasn't making his move, she was tired of waiting and I'm a better man," Dae wrapped a bare arm around my shoulder.

"Seriously? Do you two have to start this already? We haven't even started to film yet," Zelo sighed.

"Why can't you accept our love?" I frowned at him.

"Okay, enough joking. The director is here and wants to see us," Bang appeared out of nowhere with leader mode on.

"Leggo,"

Dae lead me through the warehouse that was lined with sets for their music video and photo shoot. One set involved pools of green water, at least I think it was water, that's what they were filling it with when we walked in anyway, except it wasn't green then. Needless to say I avoided them as we walked through to where the director was. He'd sat himself behind these monitors that appeared to be connected to the cameras, he stood when we approached and both parties introduced themselves.

The director, who was a short guy, in his thirties, medium build and a little on the chubby side, went straight into explaining what they'll be doing today and probably well into the night. Apparently, normally they'd start with the photo shoot, but because the weather was cold today and there was one scene with those pools, they were going to film that scene first to minimize the discomfort, or something like that. I was a little distracted by all of the arms being shown off with the lack of shirts.

"Time to get to work," Dae smiled letting me go.

"You can just sit here, you'll be able to see what's going on without getting anywhere near the water, unless you're feeling brave today," Zelo patted a chair which sat in front of the monitors next to the director.

"I'll stay here," I nodded taking a seat,

"She co-wrote one song, which isn't on this album by the way and her name isn't even on it. Why is she here?" Youngjae muttered.

"She helped with some songs on this album actually," Bang commented.

"Youngjae, she's here because shut up, that's why," Dae stated sternly.

"Ignore him, he's still bitter," Zelo rolled his eyes.

Youngjae had confessed to me not too long ago and had been a little bitter and mean since I didn't accept his feelings.

One by one they got into the pools and started dancing. Himchan was first; honestly this concept kind of made him look terrifying, like if you said the wrong word he'd light you on fire, but he did well. So did the others, the water would splash around and soak them, their singlets clung to them showing off what they'd hidden, it was seriously unfair the amount of abs these boys had.

Daehyun was last, the rest were standing behind me with towel, drying themselves. Once Dae was done, he got out of the pool dripping with water. Everyone else made their way to the change room to get ready for the photo shoot.

I got up and wondered around the warehouse, making sure to stay away from the water. Someone came up behind me and back hugged me; they were wet. They let go of me after a few seconds, long enough for my jumper to soak up some of the water.

"It's cold," I turned whined turning around to a soaking wet Daehyun.

"I was just bringing the water to you," he shrugged.

"I don't have an endless wardrobe here like some people," I pouted.

"You're so cute," he laughed.

I sighed taking off my jumper off before it soaked through into my shirt. Frowning at Dae I made my way to the changing room, well it was currently serving as a waiting/changing room as well as hair and makeup.

"Zelo," I pouted, he was sitting in a chair in front of a mirror getting his hair re-done.

"What?"

"Dae got me all wet, where's your jumper?" Dae smirked walked past me.

"On the lounge over there," he pointed.

I slide on the black jumper with B.A.P printed on the front with their matoki, and Zelo's name with his blue matoki on the back. The jumper was way too big but it was comfortable even if the sleeves swallowed my hands and the bottom almost sat on my knees.

Once they were ready, and dry, they were called back out. I stood behind the photographer this time and watched. Bang talked to the director and the photographer, batting ideas back and forth, it was the most I'd heard him talk except for when we were collaborating and writing a song for their previous album.

Zelo had convinced me to do it because he'd come across my lyric book when it dropped out of my bag one day at lunch. Bang was all for it when Zelo showed him my lyrics. I hadn't wanted to do it to start with, I personally didn't think those particular lyrics were any good but after some convincing and the condition my name wasn't on the track or album at all I agreed to it. It's not that I didn't like the final product, I just didn't want to become known off of their fame, I wanted to work for it myself and earn the recognition. So under Unbreakable was Bang's name and 'Anonymous composer /songwriter'.

I'd helped Bang out with a few of the new songs, but it was mainly just listening to the songs or reading over the lyrics and giving my opinion on them and helping him decide which way sounded better between a few changes in verses. Nothing near writing a whole song.

"Earth to Eunji?" Zelo waved his hand in my face.

"Sorry,"

"We're done here, the next set is near the pools, do you want to come?"

"I'll stand back here," I shrugged

They took solo shots, Dae was standing on the edge of the pool joking about falling in when Bang scared him by pushing him forward then pulling him back. They were completely serious when they needed to be, but the second they didn't they were all jokes and smiles, this was going to be an interesting experience.

***

I sat watching them film the different scenes and quickly realized just how different they are in real life compared to their concepts, not all of them mainly Bang, Zelo, and Jongup. Himchan and Daehyun I could see suiting the concept, and I wasn't sure about Youngjae. Zelo was too lovely, as was Jongup; they were both reasonably quiet and sweet normally but the second they were dancing, they immersed themselves in the concept dancing powerfully and energetically. Then their was Bang who was normally quiet for the most part except for when he's joking or explaining something deep and meaningful. But today he became a powerful rapper with aggressive moves. It was crazy to see.

"Okay let's take a break, dinner's on its way," the director called.

There was a chorus of heavy breathing as they found somewhere to sit. I decided I should send Ji a quick message telling her I'd be home late.

I sent the message and put my phone back into the pocket of my still wet jumper and left the waiting room as food arrived. Zelo and Dae were sitting on a step, Dae jokingly went to kiss Zelo as I reached them.

"Are you cheating on me?" I faked hurt.

"What? No," Dae stated quickly, I heard Zelo sigh.

"I just saw you,"

"It's not what it looks like,"

"It's over," I clutched my chest and sniffed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you,"

"But you did, and with my best friend too," I saw Zelo roll his eyes.

"Just give me a chance to explain, let's go get some dinner and talk,"

"Is food all you think about? You love food more than me," I fake sobbed.

"That's not true,"

"Oh, speaking of dinner, it's here,"

"Finally," Dae got up and basically ran to the change room.

"I told you!" I yelled after him.

"You're my friend you know," Zelo frowned.

"But I was dating him," I poked my tongue out at him.

"Seriously, you two I swear,"

"Why are you being mean to me? I know you didn't support our love, but I just went through a really hard break-up," I shook my head at him.

"Why did I bring you here?" he sighed.

"For entertainment?" I shrugged.

"Right," he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you being so cold? Do you love him? Is that why you didn't want us together?" I faked hurt.

"What are you taking about now? I think you've been sitting still too long,"

'I'm going to go eat and try to fix my relationship, I can't believe my own friend would do something like this,"

"Fall asleep already," he groaned.

I ran off to the changing room where Dae was stuffing his face. How is he still attractive like that?

"Dae!" I pouted sitting next too him on the lounge.

"What?" he offered me a slice of pizza which I accepted.

"I'm sorry I overreacted. It was all Zelo's doing, he sabotaged our relationship," I stated as he entered the room.

"Why would he do that?"

"Because, he loves you,"

"Would you two stop already," he sighed.

"See," I pouted.

"I won't let him come between our love," Dae flung an arm over my shoulder.

"This is like a bad drama," Himchan smirked.

"I kind of want to see where it goes," Bang agreed.

"Have you thought of acting?" Jongup asked.

"Don't encourage them," Zelo groaned.

They finished eating and got changed for a different set. It was about 11:30 p.m. already and I was bored and eager for revenge on Dae for the wet back hug. The scene they were doing now involved cans of 'spray paint' which was actually cool spray, I asked the stylist for one and she gladly handed it over when I explained what I wanted it for.

Once they took a five minute break to review what they'd just filmed, I took the opportunity lifting the back of Dae's shirt and spraying, he freaked out and turned around, I held the can up like a weapon threatening to spray his face.

"You wouldn't," he glared playfully.

"Wouldn't I?" I challenged.

SEYONG

It's 1:30 a.m, she wasn't home. I get that she's avoiding me but not coming beck to the dorm? Isn't that a little extreme? I only threw her in the water, okay so she couldn't swim but I wouldn't have let her drown. I think she's overreacting, I mean she's fine, there's no need to not come home.

"Hey, are you okay?" JunQ asked.

"I'm fine, why?"

"You've been pacing for the last half an hour,"

"I'm thinking, is that a crime?"

"No, oh, do you know where Eunji is?"

"Why would I know?" I rolled my eyes, he just shrugged.

"Why do you want her?"

"Her friend came by looking for her," he shrugged walking away.

I sighed, why would her friend come all the way here to find her? Why not just call her? Could he not get a hold of her?

She never stayed out this late unless she was out with everyone, even then she was always home before eleven. What if something happened to her?

I picked my phone up and hit speed dial before I'd even realised what I was doing.

"What?" Jiyeon snapped. I frowned pulling my phone from my ear to check who I'd called, it was Insoo's number.

"Do you want something?" she snapped again.

"I just want to know if you knew where your sister is?" I sighed trying to sound annoyed.

"Why do you care?"

"I just want to know if she's coming home so I can lock the door," I rolled my eyes.

"She has keys,"

"Well, it's inconsiderate of her to not let anyone know where she is," I snapped.

"Why would she tell you anything?"

"I never said me,"

"What she does is none of your business, now I'm going to go to sleep with your bro,"

"Just because you're in a bed doesn't mean you can count it as sleeping,"

"Seyong, why don't you just do everyone a favour, shut up, and mind your own business?" she hung up.

JIYEON

"You could have just told him you didn't know," Insoo frowned.

"You could have just answered your own phone," I retorted reaching for my phone.

"Hello," Zelo answered her phone,

"Hey, is Eunji still with you?" I frowned.

"Yeah, she's sleeping on my lap right now,"

"I was just checking where she was,"

"Yeah, we're almost done here then I can take her home or bring her back to the dorm,"

"Take her with you, it's easier,"

***

SEYONG

The sound of the door shot me awake, I sat up on the lounge and rubbed my eyes, the clock on my phone read 9:30 a.m. I got up and made my way to the stairs, she stood just inside the door taking her shoes off.

She was wearing a black B.A.P jumper that was way too big for her and it clearly belonged to a male. Was she seriously doing the walk of shame? 

I stayed up basically all night, maybe sleeping a total of an hour and she was out getting laid? I was actually worried something bad had happened to her, after the beach and feeling guilty I started to see her a little more vulnerable than I first thought. I guess I was wrong.

She noticed me and made her way upstairs as quickly as she could, the back of her jumper read ZELO. I thought they weren't together