Chapter Thirty Five

Day By Day {MYNAME}

"Where did the boys say they were going?" Jiyeon asked as she packed the clothes from her wardrobe.

"The company sent them to get their hair done," I smirked.

"Seriously? I thought we were suppose to be the girls?" she stated.

"What do you think they'll do to them?" EunBi asked taping up a box Jiyeon had already packed.

"As long as they don't shave him I'm good with it," Jiyeon shrugged.

"What if they give him a mohawk?" I laughed a little which resulted in me coughing.

"Still not over it?" Ji frowned.

"Almost," I shrugged.

It had been almost a week since we went to the doctors, I had to go back tomorrow for the results of my blood test but I'd pretty much gotten over what ever it was, well at least I felt that way right now, but I got progressively worse throughout the day.

"And if they give him a mohawk I'll hurt someone,"

"I doubt they'll do too much to it, probably a trim and colour it, at least that's what happened with Zelo when he debut," I shrugged sliding a box towards the door.

"No way!" Jiyeon laughed, I frowned and walked back into the wardrobe,

"Do you remember this?" she asked holding up the little brown teddy bear with it's arm in a sling.

"I remember being terrified of showing you what I'd done,"

"Yeah, I was seriously attached to this bear," she nodded.

"What happened to it?" EunBi appeared next to me.

"When we were little, Eunji was playing with it and it got a small little hole in it's arm where the stitching was coming undone so she stapled it because she's seen it on a show and then put it in a sling,"

"I was so scare she was going to be mad at me. I wasn't suppose to touch it but she wasn't home and I was bored,"

"I remember the look you had on your face, you started crying while you were trying to explain what had happened, you stumbled over your words,"

"What did you do?" EunBi asked, intrigued by our reminiscing.

"I told her it was okay and we went and watched a movie,"

"Really? I would have been so mad,"

"Eunji doesn't really react well to mad, besides she fixed him,"

"I can see why everyone think's you're older,"

"Technically I am," Jiyeon smirked.

"I heard that you were super smart too, you were put up a grade and everything?"

"Who told you that?" she laughed.

"Insoo, he said he talked to Eunji,"

"The only reason I was in a higher grade than Eunji is because technically I'm born the year before her,"

"Wait, I thought you were twins?" she frowned.

"We are, but I was born on December 31st at 11:52 and she was born 12:07 on the 1st of January, it was really confusing growing up, but that's the only reason I was put up a grade, not because I'm any smarter than her," she gave me a small smile.

"At least you have your own birthday," she commented.

JIYEON

"Well that's the last box," Eunji sighed placing the box that was in her hands on the pile of the 9 other boxes already packed. Most of it was clothes and they were only small book boxes but it still seemed like a lot.

"Shall we put them in the car and meet the boys over there?" I asked.

"If they're done at the salon," EunBi smirked.

"How long could it possibly take?" Eunji asked picking the box back up and making her way out of the room.

"Is she okay?" EunBi frowned after her,

"She will be," I nodded picking up a box.

I could see that she was a little upset by the fact I was completely moving out, but she wasn't going to say anything about it. I felt a little bad, almost enough to reconsider not just moving into the dorm, but the new apartment was closer and it's not like I was here a lot anyway. But Eunji was never that good with major changes,  in all honesty I would probably be around here more now than I have been since we moved in.

It only took three trips up and down the stairs to get all of the boxes in the back of the car. Eunji pretty much stayed silent the whole time, she continued to be quiet as we drove to the new apartment. When I asked her is she was okay she just smiled and gave me a small nod.

It didn't take long to get there, ten minutes max, the boys weren't there when we arrived so I was assuming they were either still at the salon or at the old apartment.

"Just lift what you can, the boys will get the rest when they get here," I said pulling a clothes box from the back of the car. Insoo had packed his things into the back of the car last night, there wasn't a lot we'd already brought a lot of it over, but I could guarantee most of his stuff was heavy.

We each grabbed a box as a car pulled in next to us, they beeped so I assumed it was the boys. The automatic window rolled down and two familiar faces smiled at me.

"Need some help?" Su Min asked.

"Can't turn the car off with the window down," Young Pyo stated.

"Okay," she sighed rolling the window back up and getting out of the car as Young Pyo shut the engine off.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Young Pyo offered his services to Insoo,"

"You guys talk?" I frowned.

"More than we do," Su Min playfully glared.

"Do we have something to be worried about?" I joked.

"How can we help?" Young Pyo poked his tongue out.

"Boxes are in the back of the car, the front ones should be light," I stated making my way up to the apartment.

"You realise we have no idea where we're going right?" Su Min called out.

"Well hurry up then," I called back.

"We come out of our way to help her and she's an about it," Su Min says loud enough for me to here.

"I didn't ask for your help," I retorted but waited for them to get a box and follow me up, EunBi and Eunji were both the waiting by the locked door.

I unlocked the door and lead them through to the lounge room where we had piled all the boxes so far which to be honest, probably wasn't the best idea seeing as none of the furniture was here yet and we weren't entirely sure where it was going, but hopefully the pile of boxes won't be in the way. Maybe we should move them into the spare room?

"EunBi, these are my friends Su Min and Young Pyo, he's lovely but you should probably ignore everything Su Min say," I joked.

"And this is EunBi, Insoo's little sister," I stated before she could comment.

"Nice to meet you," Young Pyo smiled.

"You've already met Eunji right?" I looked around for her but she wasn't there.

"She went back outside," EunBi cleared up my confusion.

"We met at the showcase," Su Min nodded.

"So, it's a big step for you, moving in together," Su Min commented.

"Not really, I mean I had to move anyway and he was at my apartment more than he wasn't," I shrugged, but in truth she was right, never in a million years did I ever thing I would live with a guy I'm in a stable relationship with. That's just not how I was.

"Where is everyone else?" Su Min frowned.

"They're all at the salon getting their hair done, they're debuting soon," I explained

"Oh that's great," Young Pyo smiled.

"How does the company feel about this?" Su Min raised an eyebrow.

"As long as it doesn't interfere with his schedule they're fine with it," I shrugged,"

"Where's Eunji?" I frowned.

"She's still down stairs," EunBi stated.

"She's not taking this well huh?" Young Pyo asked.

"She's still sick,"

"That's not just sick mood," he raised an eyebrow.

"Let's go get the rest of the boxes," I avoided his question.

***

With the help of Young Pyo who carried most of the boxes, it only took half an hour to unpack the car, I'd messaged Insoo to see where he was but he hadn't replied yet so I was guessing he was still in the salon.

"Should we go pick up some boxes from the other apartment?" Su Min suggested,

"It's mostly furniture that's left and I'm sure those five can handle it, but you guys are welcome to stay and help them when they get here,"

"Coming through," Insoo called as he and JunQ came through the front door carrying the head board.

They'd lighted his hair, it wasn't quiet blonde, it was more brown and they'd cut some of the length off but not too much, more of a trim then a cut. They hadn't made a drastic change but he still looked good. JunQ however I almost didn't notice, his once blue hair which had started to fade was now jet black. He was also seriously attractive.

"Speak of the devil," I stated.

"Where are we putting these?" Gunwoo asked as he and Chaejin come through right after them carrying large boxes.

"With the others," I pointed to the pile.

"Where's Eunji?" Seyong appeared moments later with red hair, which wasn't as attractive as the blonde but it was a pretty attractive change nonetheless.

"Her and EunBi when for a walk down the street to get something for lunch,"

"But it's cold outside,"

"And she's wearing pants and your jumper,"

"How long ago?"

"Do you want to go and put that down before you drop it and hurt yourself or break it," I frowned as he balanced the small bedside table on his knee to re-adjust his hold on it.

"Bedroom?" he raised an eyebrow.

"That way," I pointed to the master bedroom.

"What do you think?" Insoo came out kissing my forehead.

"I think I have lips for a reason," I raised an eyebrow.

"I meant about my hair,"

"What about it?" I teased.

"Do you like it?"

"It's cute," I ruffled his bangs a little.

"You're cute," his kissed me properly.

"You two are gross," EunBi came through the door holding a couple bags.

"You'll understand one day," Su Min stated.

"No she will not," Insoo frowned.

"Why not?" Su Min challenged.

"Because, just because,"

"Just because isn't a reason,"

"Why don't we eat lunch then we can finish moving everything," Eunji suggested unpacking bags she just places on the bench.

"You're not moving anything," Seyong emerged from the bedroom.

"Your hairs red," she smiled for the first time today, well it was the first genuine smile at least.

"Do you like it?" he changed his tune.

"It looks good," she nodded rubbing her face yawning.

"You should take a nap," he suggested, she just gave him a look like he was stupid.

"What?" he frowned.

"Are you hungry?" she held out a pair of chopsticks not bothering to explain her look.

"Why can't she move anything?" Su Min frowned.

"She is still getting over whatever it is she had," Seyong stated taking the chopsticks from Eunji.

"So? She seemed completely fine bring boxes up for the past hour,"

"She shouldn't have been," he frowned at her.

"They were clothes boxes," I defended.

"It's fine, I'll eat lunch then go home," she stated, she sounded upset and she kept her head down avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"I didn't mean you have to go home," Seyong sighed.

"I know, but I should probably go lay down. I'm not feeling so well," she shrugged.

"We'll just bring one of the mattresses up and you can lay down in the spare room," Insoo offered.

"I heard you could use some help," Zelo made his way inside.

"Hey," EunBi perked up.

"I think we're good," Insoo stated, bitterness lingering in his voice.

"You're just in time for lunch," I stated.

"Ah, why do I feel like I just interrupted something?" he frowned taking the chopsticks Eunji handed him.

"I'm in trouble for carrying boxes," she shrugged,

"Why were you carrying boxes?" Zelo frowned at the same time I said;

"You're not in trouble,"

"Seriously?" she frowned at Zelo.

"Less than a week ago you were so sick you literally passed out, do you really think carrying boxes up stairs is a good idea?"

"See," Seyong agreed with Zelo.

I could see Eunji starting to get frustrated, she was already grumpy and kind of upset due to the combination of me moving out and her still being sick. I guess no one else noticed though.

"I was here, do you really think I would have let her carry something if I didn't think she was capable?"

"It's fine, I'll just go home," she sighed closing her eyes.

"No one said you had to go home,"

"No one's told me what I can do, I just keep hearing what I can't. So can someone please give me some instruction so I'm out of everyone's way and no one is upset?" if it had been anyone else the would have sounded mad or angry but she just sounded deflated and defeated.

EUNJI

I sat in the kitchen floor unpacking the boxes that had been brought over in the first load. There were only three or four and they weren't exactly big boxes, but apparently everyone was happy with me to help as long as I was sitting and not lifting anything too heavy. I couldn't really be mad about them caring, it would just be nice to not be treated like an infant.

"We're going to go over and get some more of the furniture and hopefully the rest of the boxes, the mattress is in the spare room with some blankets and pillows if you need to lay down," Seyong gave me a small smile before leaving.

SEYONG

She nodded slightly and turned her attention back to unpacking the boxes next to her. She'd seemed down all day, I was assuming it was because she wasn't feeling well.

"Would you hurry up?" Insoo frowned already getting in the car.

"What's got you so grumpy?" I raised an eyebrow as I got into the passenger seat.

"That Zelo kid's always showing up," he huffed.

"You still haven't gotten laid, huh? And Zelo's not that bad,"

"You're only saying that because you don't have to worry about him getting with Eunji now," he grumbled ignoring my question. I guess that's a no.

"He's a genuinely nice guy,"

"I don't care if he's the pope, she's my sister," he huffed.

"No I get it, just, I mean if she was going to date anyone Zelo's a good guy,"

"Maybe I should get her into a convent,"

"Why is everyone in a bad mood today?" I frowned.

"What?"

"Eunji is super grumpy today,"

"I wouldn't say she was grumpy,"

"Have you seen her?"

"She's upset about Jiyeon moving out,"

"Jiyeon was barely there in the first place," I frowned not really understanding what he was getting at.

"Doesn't matter, she still had those days where Ji would be there, she's never been without her sister, Jiyeon's always been there for her to vent to or be comforted by,"

"It's not like she's not right around the corner,"

"It's not the same, I know it sounds stupid but EunBi was the same when I moved out, you've got to remember how close they are. She's also sick and everyone is treating her like she's incapable, no wonder she's grumpy,"

"I guess,"

***

"Put it in the spare room," Jiyeon pointed as we brought up the structure for the bed.

"Where's Eunji?" I frowned, I figured she'd be laying down by the time we got back.

"Zelo took her home, she's not having a good day," Jiyeon looked a little guilty.

"See," Insoo stated, I just rolled my eyes.

EUNJI

"Do you want me to get you something?" Zelo asked as we sat on the lounge.

"No," I shook my head.

"So..."

"What?"

"Do you feel up to talking?"

"I'm just tired, I'm fine," I sighed.

"So, what do you actually know about EunBi?"

"That took longer than I expected,"

"What?"

"She's never dated, at least as far as I know, she went to an all girls school so she had no idea who you were when she first met you. Also, Insoo is not exactly a big fan of yours," I laid myself down on the lounge lifting my legs to lay across his lap.

"Seriously? Why not?"

"Because he thinks you like his sister, I guess he was right,"

"I just got Seyong to like me,"

"He doesn't like you, he just doesn't see you as a threat anymore,"

"I can't win,"

"Insoo will get us to the idea, just give him a little while," I yawned.

"So does she talk about me?"

"How would I know, I've only just started talking to her myself,"

"Liar,"

"I am not,"

"Yes you are, you can never look me in the eye when you lie,"

"Okay, she might have mention you a couple times and asked a few questions,"

"Like what?"

"Like I'm going to tell you,"

"What type of best friend are you? You're a horrible wingman,"

"Probably because I'm not a man,"

"You're not?" he faked shocked.

I laughed at him, which quickly turned into a coughing fit, I may have stretched the truth about how much better I was feeling. I still felt hot most of the time and tired all of the time, my throat was scratchy and sore and my eyes were itchy. But I was tired of being coped up in bed not being aloud to do anything.

My phone buzzed on the table in front of me.

Hey, sorry about earlier I didn't mean to make you feel worse. I'll be home as soon as I finish helping Insoo move the stuff from the other apartment.

-Seyong.

I let out a sigh, I didn't understand why this was so hard. I mean Jiyeon only stayed at the dorm a couple nights a week, even less since her and Insoo got serious and she had moved closer, I mean I could probably just walk over to their apartment now. So it's not like it's really changing that much.

"The move is hard on you, huh?" Zelo gave me a comforting look.

"It shouldn't be," I sighed.

"Of course it should. You two were close before your parents died, but since then she's been your sister, best friend, and sometimes mother all rolled into one. She's the person you're closest to and she's moving out. You probably feel abandoned,"

"I'm a horrible person, huh?"

"No, but just remember no one has abandoned you,"

SEYONG

It wasn't until late that we finally left Jiyeon and Insoo's, Zelo had come back eventually and let me know that she was in bed and basically asleep when he left. So when we pulled into the driveway I told everyone to make sure to be quiet. They were. We all made our way into the house, Gunwoo went to the kitchen to making himself something to eat, no doubt it would be inedible for anyone else. He hadn't really a said much about Eunji and I dating, maybe I should talk to him? JunQ went to the lounge room and Chaejin went straight up to bed, he had class in the morning.

I quietly made my way up the stairs to check on Eunji, her door was closed but light lit up the crack at the bottom of the door. I knocked, there was no answer. Gently I pushed the door open, freezing when it squeaked, but she was sound asleep. I hesitated before entering the room, she stirred a little when I pulled the blanket up to cover her properly.I took the opportunity to check her temperature, she was a little warm but seemed fined for the most part.

Turning the light off I left the room.

***

"Lee Eunji," the doctor called her name.

"Do you want me to stay out here?" I asked.

"You can come if you want," she shrugged.

"I'll come,"

I don't know why things were so awkward between us, she was avoiding touching me. We had more skin ship before I confessed and we started dating. Maybe I just need to give it some time? It has only been a week.

I followed her through to the small examination room where he doctor gestured for us to sit. He stated by asking her how she was, then asked his routine questions, checked her temperature and breathing then sat down.

"So the virus is still there but it's clearing up, I'm going to give you another round of antibiotics to help clear the rest of it up. As for the results of the blood tests, you appear to have low iron, have you been feeling drained, dizzy, bruising easier?"

"Yeah, I mean dizzy not so much recently but drained and bruises I don't remember getting," she nodded.

"What we're going to do is get you onto iron supplements, and maybe a bit of a dietary change,"

"So it's not serious?" I found myself asking.

"Not at all"