Chapter Twenty Three

Day By Day {MYNAME}

What do you even wear to a fashion show?

I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed Jiyeon's number.

"Hey,"

"Hey, what am I suppose to wear tonight?" I frowned pacing back and forth in my closet.

"Clothes?"

"Very funny. Seriously, I don't think I have clothes to wear to a runway. My whole wardrobe is all pastel, floral, or colorful,"

"Just go pick something out of my closet," she said simply.

"Seriously?"

"Not everything in there is short or tight," she sighed.

"Okay, I'll look in there,"

"Be quick about it, I'm bored and I want someone to talk to," she muttered.

"I'll be there as soon as I can,"

"Text me when you're out the front and I'll send Roo out to get you,"

"Okay,"

I walked out of my own closet and into her, I spent fifteen minutes looking for something to wear. I ended up picking a black layered shirt that stopped mid-thigh just above where my black laced topped stockings. It was a little cold today so I decided to wear a black pirate-ish button down blazer over a ruffled white shirt, I put on a silver knotted belt and put my hair half up. A little make up, and some shoes then I grabbed my bag and left the house.
 

***
 

I took a taxi to the venue and sent Jiyeon a text, a few minutes later a girl a little shorter than me, which doesn't often happencame skipping out in a sky blue dress that flowed to her knees. She'd pulled her long hair to one side and left her bangs to cover her forehead. it made me miss my long hair.

"Eunji?" she smiled.

"Yeah,"

"I'm Roo, Jiyeon sent me to get you,"

"Eunji," I nodded introducing myself out of habit. I felt a little silly afterwards.

I followed her through the large french doors down a long hall and through a few other sets of doors until we came out into a large room full of people rushing around, there was a large bench that cover the back wall; which was basically a mirror, the models were seated in front of it being styled by their stylists.

"Jiyeon's this way," she lead me past the crazy, weaving through designers and other backstage crew until we got to Jiyeon who would have basically been in the back corner if it weren't m for the fact their was one seat between her and the wall, which I decided to sit myself in.

"Why's Hymen here?" she was talking to the guy behind her.

"He has to be here if he doesn't want to fail. Attendance is mandatory,"

"He quit,"

"Yes, but technically he did do his part," the guy pulled an apologetic face.

"You took your time," she poke her tongue out turning her attention towards me.

"I was as quick as I could be,"

"Well stand up so I can see what you took from my closet," I rolled my eyes and stood up, she twirled her finger as an insinuation I should turn, I did and she nodded.

"It looks good on you, you should keep it," she nodded.

"Seriously?" I frowned.

"Yeah, I hardly wear any of that anyway," she shrugged.

"Thanks,"

"So who are you trying to impress?" she joked winking.

"She could have her pick of males in here," the guy behind her commented.

"No she could not," Jiyeon frowned at him.

"Why? She's gorgeous,"

"She's my sister and I know all of the guys here,"

"I bet you do," he smirked.

"I'm Young Pyo, by the way," he smiled at me.

"So how's everything at the dorm?"

"Insoo hasn't moped all day, he even tried to go to practice early this morning so he could finish sooner,"

"I did my last exam this morning, I'll be back at the dorm tonight," she sighed.

"We're going to dinner first, and you're whole group is coming apparently, but I wasn't suppose to tell you that,"

"Dinner actually sounds nice," she nodded.

"Really?"

"Yeah,"

I sat back in my chair and spun myself until I noticed a tall guy staring at me, he was attractive and when he noticed me looking at him, he smiled at me. I looked down and turned back around. I looked up to see him still staring at me through the mirror, he was wearing tight ripped black jeans, combat boots and a loose grey shirt with a black leather jacket and a dark grey beanie sitting on top of his blonde head of hair.

"What are you smiling at?" Jiyeon smirked at me.

"The blond attractive guy over there keeps smiling at me,"

"What attractive blonde guy?" she frowned.

"The one in the beanie over there,"

"No," she shook her head.

"What?"

"You can flirt up a storm with literally anyone else in here, but you are not to go near him," she said seriously.

"Why? Did you have a thing with him?"

"No," she screwed up her face.

"So why can't I go near him?"

"You just can't, he's not a good guy. You stay away from him," she deadpanned.

"Fine," I sighed slouching back into my seat, I looked back into the mirror to see if he was still looking this way, this time he winked at me.

Her phone started to ring on the counter, Insoo's name flashed across the screen. She stared at it for a moment then answered.

INSOO

We were twenty minutes early, the front doors were locked.

"Maybe you should ring her. unless she's still not answering your calls," Seyong smirked.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes pulling my phone from my pocket.

"Hello?" she answered after a few rings.

"Hey, we're out the front but the doors are locked,"

"Oh right, I'll send Eunji to come get you,"

"Okay, see you in a minute,"

"Bye,"

"She's sending Eunji to come get us," I told Seyong.

"Why am I even here?" he frowned at me.

"Did you have anything else planned?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well no,"

"So you're complaining about sitting and watching girls with great figures walk up and down an runway in front of you wearing tight clothing? It's basically a catalogue, you don't have to sift through the crowd, just watch them walk,"

"Okay, I see your point," he nodded as Eunji opened the door.

"Come on in," she smiled, Seyong paused and stared at her.

SEYONG

She looked so different, and it wasn't just the short hair, I'd never seen her wear anything like that before. Has she always been the pretty? I mean she's always been attractive otherwise I wouldn't have wanted to sleep with her, but attractive and pretty are different.

"Are you coming?" she frowned at me.

"Huh? Oh, yeah," I nodded, slowly taking a step and followed her until we were in a room full of people.

"I need to us the bathroom," I muttered.

"I seen it on the way it, I'll show you were it is, Jiyeon is in that corner," Eunji pointed somewhere into the room.

"Come on," she nodded to me.

"You look nice," I commented,

"Ah, thanks," she looked down at her feet.

"The bathroom's this way," she began walking back the way we'd come.

EUNJI

I was going to say he looked nice to, because he didhis tight skinny black jeans fit him well, he also wore a white button down shirt under a black jumper with a white rectangle in the center that had black writing on it. He looked really good, I'm not denying his attractive qualities because he is seriously attractive. I was just worried that if I did acknowledge it he'd make a comment or start assuming that I wanted him again and I was enjoying this Seyong.

INSOO

I made my way through the room, I couldn't see her. Honestly, if it weren't for Young Pyo I probably wouldn't have noticed her at all.

"Hey," I smiled down at her.

"Hey, where's Eunji?" she frowned.

"She took Seyong to find the bathroom, she'll be back in a minute,"

"Oh, can you do me a favor and keep an eye on her tonight? Hymen's here and he's shown interest in her, and she shown some back and I'd really like it if they could stay as far away from each other as possible,"

"Sure," I nodded.

"Thank you," she breathed a sigh of relief.

"You changed your hair," sat down in the chair next to her.

"Yeah, I felt like a bit of a change," she nodded slowly.

"I like it,"

"Yeah?" a smile tugged at the corner of .

EUNJI

I leant against the wall outside of the toilet doors, Seyong asked me to wait so he didn't get lost. It was literally just down the hallway but I didn't argue, I figured Insoo and Ji could us some time to talk.

"Hey," the guy Ji had forbidden me to go near came up to me, she didn't say he couldn't come to me.

"Hi,"

"I'm Ha Min," he held out his hand.

"Eunji," I took it and shook.

"What brings you here tonight? Are you a model?"

"No, my sister is,"

"Who's your sister?"

"Jiyeon," the minute I said her name his face changed but I wasn't exactly sure why.

"Oh, I know her"

"I know," I nodded.

"Did she say anything about me?" he asked carefully.

"Not really," other than I should definitely stay away from you.

"I've got to go do some things real quick, but I'll come fine you in a while," he said before walking away.

SEYONG

She was smiling looking down at her feet, I couldn't help but stare at her for a moment. Why was she so happy?

"Can we go?" she asked when she noticed I was there, her smile faded slightly which made me a little disappointed.

I followed her back to the massive room full of people. Jiyeon was frowning looking around the room, she'd also changed her hair, it was lighter now.

"Do you want a drink?" Insoo asked Jiyeon who just nodded eyeing Eunji carefully, I'm not surprised she probably knows what the guys here are like and Eunji isn't exactly unattractive.

"Sure,"

"Eunji,"

"I'll get them," she offered.

"No that's okay, we'll go do it. Do you have a preference?" both sisters shrugged, which made Insoo laugh.

"There's a machine around the corner," Jiyeon stated.

"I know, I seen it on the way in," he nodded.

Once again I followed someone out of the room and down the hall. He stopped at in front of the machine.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What?"

"Can you keep and eye on Eunji tonight?"

"Why?"

"Hymen's here and apparently taken an interest in her,"

"Who's Hymen?" I frowned at him.

"Ha Min, the guy that upset Jiyeon last week,"

"Why do I have to do it?"

"Jiyeon asked me to do it, but if I see him I'm going to hit him and it will cause a scene. I don't want to do that," he was serious.

"I guess I can babysit for a few hours," I shrugged.

"Thanks,"

EUNJI

We sat down in front of the cat walk, we were in the second row, Seyong sat one side of me and Insoo sat the other. We watched models walk up and down the catwalk one after another. Their were 12 groups in total, each had a model walk down in their first outfit, then this second, this gave the groups time for the model to get changed and any hair modifications that were needed. Jiyeon's group was forth in the line up, her first outfit was a which dress with short sleeves and a high collar, similar to a turtle neck, it stopped mid thigh and made Insoo just about choke on his own tongue.

The second was high waisted blue denim shorts with a black long sleeve, button down shirt tucked into the top, and a loose red tie. Her third outfit was another dress, this time in black with long sleeve and a layered bottom covered in buttons and studs. The forth was similar to the second except all black with a leather guarder.

The fifth outfit had Insoo almost falling out of his chair, short, mid thigh, skin tight red dress with long sleeves and 6 inch cream colored heels, even I hadn't seen her in something like this before. I swear he even drooled a little. I didn't know she could walk in heels that high.

Then there was the final outfit.

JIYEON

"You want me to wear that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"That's the last one," Su Min in nodded.

"You just had me wear a dress and heels now you want me to dress like a post apocalyptic gladiator from a o?"

"It isn't that bad," she frowned rolling her eyes.

"You wear it then,"

"Jiyeon, put the stupid outfit on so we can be done with it," Ho Jun sighed.
 

***
 

"Your sister's pretty," Hymen commented once the show was over and I was aloud to leave back stage.

"Stay away from my sister,"

"I'll tell you what; you sleep with me and I'll forget I ever seen your sister?"

"I'm not sleeping with you and you will stay away from my sister," I shrugged walking away.

I made my way through the crowd looking for Insoo.

"Hey there," a stranger approached me.

"Uh, hi?" I frowned at him.

"My name's Alexander, I'm from E.X.I.D. we're a modeling company, always looking for new talent," he began explaining.

I looked him up and down. No way. There is no way this guy works for a modeling agency. He was wearing black skinny jeans with red converses, a Pink Floyd band shirt with a red plaid shirt ed over the top. I mean he had a beanie and sunglasses on and he honestly expected me to believe he was working for a business?

"Let me stop you right there," I sighed.

"Pardon?"

"Look, this might work on stupid people which you're bound to find around this room, I am not, however, one of them. So why don't you take your hipster look and go find someone who will fall for your scam? Because I'm not buying what you're selling,"

"I'm sorry?" he frowned.

"What? Did you expect me to be flattered and say thank you? Please," I rolled my eyes.

"Jiyeon, what are you doing?" Ho Jun muttered under his breath appearing next to me.

"I'm so sorry about her, she's new to modeling," Ho Jun shook the hipsters hand.

"It's fine," he shrugged.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?"

"He works for E.X.I.D,"

"Yeah he said that," I shrugged.

"They're a modeling agency,"

"He said that too,"

"I sent them your portfolio,"

"What portfolio?"

"The one I made for you,"

"So he actually works for..." I frowned feeling a little embarrassed.

"Yeah,"

"Well someone could have told me that. Honestly did you expect me to believe that dressed like that you worked for a modeling company?" I raised and eyebrow.

"She's a little..." Ho Jun tried to find a word.

"I quite like her attitude,"

"Uh, thanks. So what did you want?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"We wanted to sign you," I laughed at this.

"What?"

"We want to have you sign a contract and model for us,"

"No," I smirked shaking my head.

"Why not?"

"Alexander is it? Look, this was a one off thing, the only reason I was made the model for this was because I was late to the meeting and no one else wanted to do it, even then it took a lot of convincing. I have no previous experience and no idea what I'm doing. And if you haven't noticed I'm not exactly a people person,"

"It's a good thing you're a natural then, you don't need experience or to know what you're doing. You'll pick it up pretty quickly," he shrugged.

"I'm not going to put on some pink frilly floral piece of cloth and prance around so you can advertise soap, and also, I like food,"

"Jiyeon," Ho Jun looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?"

"She's entitled to her opinions," Hipster nodded.

"Can I go now?"

"Why don't you take my business card and do a little research into the company and the types advertising campaigns we do then give me a call with your answer? We also like food," he smirked a left.

"Hey, you were amazing" Insoo wrapped his arm around my waist, he rested his chin on the shoulder that wasn't covered in metal. His cardigan was soft on my exposed skin, it almost made me forget about the waist band of the shorts irritating the tattoo beneath.

"So you think Su Min would be apposed to us borrowing this?" he murmured in my ear.

"Yes she would," Su Mi playfully glared at him.

"Shall we do dinner then?" Insoo asked smiling at her glare.

"We've just got to pack up our stuff, and Jiyeon should probably get changed," Su Min stated walking backstage.

"Are you sure you still want to do dinner?" he asked letting go of my waist.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Okay, well you go get changed and I'll make sure Eunji and Seyong haven't gotten into trouble, we'll wait by the entrance okay?"

"Okay,"

"You looked amazing by the way," he winked but his smile was genuine.

I made my way backstage were most of our stuff was already packed away, I looked at the cloths I'd worn here and realized they weren't exactly dinner cloths; over sized shirt and sports shorts. To be fair I wasn't planning on going anywhere but home after here.

"Hey Su Min, can I borrow an outfit from the set for dinner?"

"I'm already a step ahead of you, it's in the dressing room," she said over her shoulder.

I walked into the dressing room and sighed, seriously?

"I'm not wearing this," I called.

"That's the only outfit left out except for what you're wearing, you choose,"

"I hate you,"

"Insoo won't"

EUNJI

We were waiting by the entrance doors, everyone else was here except Jiyeon. We'd only been waiting five minutes before she came out in the red dress and cream heels, she had a plastic dress bag draped over her arm which had the silver outfit inside. She handed it to Su Min when she reached us.

"Happy?" Jiyeon raised and eyebrow.

"Insoo?" Su Min re-directed the question.

"Don't say a single word," Jiyeon glared, Insoo just smirked at her and held his hand out for hers, she rolled her eyes but took it and I could see that there was a small smile forming on her lips.

"Let's go eat," Young Pyo gestured.
 

***
 

We were half way though dinner, everyone was having a good time. Jiyeon was doing nothing but smiling and laughing, unless she was rolling her eyes at something corny Insoo would say or do, like when he took his cardigan off so she could put it over her lap when she sat down. She may put up and front but she didn't refuse the offer which she would have done if she didn't like what he was doing.

"You should have seen the way she talked to Alexander," Ho Jun smirked.

"It was all sassy and I think it made him like her more," he continued.

"We may not have won but we did pretty well if you ask me," Young Pyo raised his glass.

I got up quietly from my place in between Seyong and Roo, Seyong frowned at me but didn't say anything.

"Where are you going?" Ji asked when she noticed me.

"The bathroom,"

"Oh," she laughed.

Ha Min was waiting for me outside the bathroom when I came out. How did he even know where I was? His smile was menacing which made me uncomfortable.

"Found you,"

"Uh, what are you doing here?" I frowned.

"I told you I'd come find you later," he took a few steps closer, I took a step back but my back was against the wall.

"So you found me, what now?" I asked carefully.

"I was hoping you might come home with me?"

"I don't think that's a good idea," I shook my head.

"Why?" his hands found my waist.

"Please let go of me,"

"You're not like your sister huh?" he tilted his head to the side.

"What?"

"Your sister would have hit me and walked away by now, you look a little afraid, timid, easier,"

"My sister's here," I really should have listened to her.

"I know, she's too busy with the boulder she calls a boyfriend to notice you're missing," his hand slid down until it was on my exposed thigh.

"At least she wont notice for a while," the tone in his voice made me feel sick.

SEYONG

I watched her walk towards the bathroom, Ha Min who had followed us from the venue also got up from his table which was in the corner on the opposite side of the room. I'm not sure anyone else had noticed him. The way he looked at Eunji made me feel uneasy.

Eventually, I got up to go see why she was taking so long. I turned the corner to see him pressing himself against her groping her thigh, using on hand to pin her to the wall by her waist. His lips were forcing themselves against her neck. He tried to kiss her face but she tried her best to keep him away from it. I grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him from her.

"Eunji go back to the table," I gave her a small smile, she just nodded and left.

"Who the hell are you?" he snapped.

"Now I could answer you, or I could do this," I stated casually spinning him around and pushing him against the wall, holding him there by the scruff of his neck, I was taller then him and he was extremely skinny so it wasn't hard to lift him off the ground.

"Left go of me," he snapped.

"Oh, you don't like being the one pinned against the wall?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't know she was taken,"

"So that gives you the right to forcefully and force yourself on her in a hallway?"

"I'm sorry,"

"It was extremely nice of Insoo to only give you a warning when you were screwing with his girlfriend, it's probably because he know's Jiyeon can take care of herself. But you see I'm not as nice as he is, and he's generally the one keeping me out of trouble. Lucky for me, he's busy right now so I'm unsupervised," I smirked,

"I didn't go near Jiyeon," he defended.

"No, you're right. Instead you went near her sister because you knew it would piss her off when she found out. But I'm guessing once again you didn't get the answer you wanted, or do you often woman coming out of a bathroom?"

"My hand slipped,"

"Really? So did mine,"

"What?" he frowned just before I punched him in the nose.

"Woops, you should probably get that seen too, it could be broken. Consider that a second warning, there wont be a third, understand?" I let him go and he crumbled to the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked Eunji once I got back to the table.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Do you want me to get Jiyeon?" she shook her head.

"Did you want to go home? I'll take you," she just nodded.

JIYEON

"We should definitely do that again," Roo smiled as we were saying our goodbyes.

"I'll get these back to you Monday," I told Su Min.

"Because I have so much use for it? No, you keep it,"

"Taxi's are here," Young Pyo called.

"I'll see you guys later," Insoo waved as they got into separate taxi's

"Where too? The apartment or the dorm?" he asked me turning

"The dorm," I answered.

"Are you should you don't want to go back to your apartment?" he winked.

"I told Eunji I was coming to the dorm tonight, and I'm so tired of looking at my apartment right now, and the dorms closer,"

"Okay," he nodded intertwining our fingers as we walked.

"Why do you think they really left?" I asked Insoo.

"Eunji said she was tired, Seyong offered to take her home because it's dark?" he frowned.

"That's what they told us, do you think they were just awkward not knowing anyone and being sat together?"

"I think you're over thinking it,"

"I guess,"

We'd only been walking five minutes before Insoo stopped taking the cardigan he'd draped over my shoulders and tying it around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he bent down.

"Step out of your shoes," he instructed,

"Why? Do you want to wear them?" I smirked.

"Just do it," he shook his head at me, I frowned at him but did it anyway.

He slid his fingers into them picking them up before turning his back to me.

"Get on,"

"What?"

"Unless you want to walk, let me piggy back you," I was a little hesitant but took the offer wrapping my arms around neck and resting my chin on his shoulder.

INSOO

She was a sleep in less than a minute. I continued walking enjoying the cold breeze. I think I might just love this woman.