Chapter Thirty Four

Day By Day {MYNAME}

INSOO

"So how is the apartment hunt going?" I asked wrapping my arm around Jiyeon's shoulder pulling her closer.

Jiyeon and I were laying in my bed in the cabin. It was a single bed so we were pretty close, Seyong was still in with Eunji who insisted she was fine but he stayed anyway and pretty much wouldn't let her go do anything but use the bathroom, and that's only because he couldn't do it for her. Zelo had gone for a walk with EunBi around the lake which I wasn't so happy about but he seemed like a good kid, she's just my little sister. Chaejin and JunQ were in the lake and Gunwoo, as far as I know, was still asleep.

"I think I've found one," she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Mm, it's pretty nice, I'd be paying the same price I am now but for almost double the space, the kitchen, dinning, and lounge room at still all open plan but there are two bedrooms, both with their own bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. So it's pretty big for just me," she trailed off.

"So you don't want it because it's too big?" I frowned, I knew what she was trying to do but I wanted to hear her actually ask.

"No, I want it. I just though that if you wanted to, I mean, you're at my apartment 90% of the time anyway. Plus there's a spare room for when EunBi comes to visit and when she moves here for school she has somewhere which will save her having to pay for a place,"

"You want me to move in?"

"Well not if you don't want to,"

"Do you want me to move in?" I sat up to face her.

"I mean it's closer to the dorm, not by much but if you don't want to I can always find somewhere smaller," she rambled.

"Just tell me you want me to move in," I said simple.

"I do,"

"You do what?"

"Insoo," she sighed, it sounded more like a whine to me.

"Tell me," I smirked poking her side.

"I did," she squirmed away.

"Tell me properly," I grabbed her by the hips and moved so I was hovering above her, there was no where for her to go now.

"I did," she mumbled avoiding eye contacts.

"Tell me you want me to move in," our faces were inches apart.

She bit her lip looking me in the eye, we stayed that way for what felt like forever before she finally sighed realizing I wasn't going to move.

"I want you to move in with me,"

"Was that so hard?" I asked leaning in closer, our lips met as the cabin door swung open, she pulled away.

I groaned rolling onto my back next to her, Seyong was standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

"Usually you don't make those noises clothed," he smirked.

"One day," I muttered slamming my head back into the pillow.

"Hey, you can continue if you want. If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it,"  he smirked, Jiyeon started laughing next to me, I frowned at her.

"What? It's funny because you two," she continued laughing.

"I thought your days of throwing money at people were over," I retorted.

"They'd better be," Jiyeon gave him a look.

"I never needed to pay," he shrugged.

"Why are you even in here?" I sighed.

"Change of clothes," he shrugged.

"So how did things go with you and Eunji?" Jiyeon asked just as he was about to leave. I groan and kicked my legs. I probably looked like a 4 year old throwing a tantrum.

"Settle down," she patted my thigh. Which, by the way, didn't help.

"You'll have to ask her," he shrugged.

"Why can't you just tell me?"

"Tell her and stop being a block," I whined.

"Seriously, you'd have to ask her, she fainted before she said anything,"

EUNJI

"Shouldn't you be in bed?" Zelo asked walking into the room.

"I needed to stretch my legs," I shrugged.

"Don't let Seyong see you out of bed," he teased.

"He went to get changed,"

"So did you tell him?" Zelo made himself comfortable, sitting on the end of the bed.

"He told me," I shrugged again looking through my suitcase for a change of clothes, a shower wasn't such a bad idea.

"And?"

"And then I passed out,"

"That's all you're going to give me?"

"I woke up lying op with him and thought he was asleep, so I confessed and rambled about being concerned he won't like me once he has me or that he'd get bored. He wasn't asleep, so we talked,"

"About?"

"What are you doing up?" Seyong came into the room, he noticed Zelo and frowned.

"I feel gross, I wanted a shower,"

"Will you be joining her?" Seyong glared at Zelo.

"No, I came to see if my friend was feeling okay," he frowned back.

"She's fine, I'm looking after her,"

"Okay, I guess I'll come back late, do I need to schedule an appointment?"

"Visiting hours are between never and go home,"

"Seyong," I frowned.

"It's fine, I'll talk to you later," Zelo smiled not letting Seyong get to him, he gave me a quick hug and walked out the door.

"Was that necessary?" I sighed, blinking a little, my temperature had gone back up and I was feeling a little dizzy. A cool shower was looking better and better.

"Sorry, you two are just really close, and I'm just..." he sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

"What?"

"It's just you never actually answered me," it looked like he was trying not to show his insecurity but he'd failed.

"I mean, you said you liked me too and that but when I asked you to give me a chance to prove myself, you kind of almost threw up from coughing. I'm starting the think you're having a negative reaction to me," he seemed to mumbled the last part to himself.

I couldn't help but laugh a little, he was right. I'd passed out the first time and the second time I'd started to speak but the air got caught in my throat and I had a coughing fit that had me almost vomiting on our laps. Honestly the way he was acting right now already had me believing that I wouldn't regret dating him, but there was still a small ounce of doubt in the back of my head.

"Zelo and I are close but we're nothing more than friends, we will never be anything more than friends," I paused.

"That still doesn't answer me,"

"Knock Knock?" EunBi poked her head in the door, Seyong let out an exaggerated sigh.

"Hey," I gave her a small smile, I realized it was my turn to owe her an apology, I haven't exactly been very welcoming to her.

"I was just coming to see if you were feeling any better?"

"I'm okay," I nodded.

"Good, I was kind of hoping to talk to you about something,"

"Can it wait a minute? Seyong and I were just having our own conversation. I'll have a shower then come find you?"

"Okay," she nodded leaving.

I turned to Seyong who was now laying across the bottom of the bed. He turned his head slightly to look at me.

"Yes," I nodded picking my clothes up and headed into the bathroom, but not before I seen the face splitting smile that spread across his face.

***

Seyong wasn't in the cabin when I got out of the shower, I towel dried my hair and made my way outside, the cool water had helped a little with the dizziness but I still felt a little hot and kind of light headed. EunBi was sitting by the fire pit looking down towards the lake where Chaejin and JunQ were swimming with Zelo. I sat down next to her.

"Hey," she smiled when she noticed I was there.

"Hey,"

"Sorry about interrupting you earlier,"

"It's okay, actually I should probably apologize to you. I haven't exactly been warm towards you since you get here,"

"Oh, don't worry about it I completely understand. I didn't exactly give you a good first impression. I'll try hard from now on," I gave her a small smile.

"You don't need to, so what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" I lent back in my chair feeling the heat coming back.

"Ah, so you and Zelo are close..."

"Did Seyong ask you to talk to me?" I sighed.

"What? No, I was just curious about what he's like and I thought because you two were close," she rambled.

"Oh, sorry," I frowned.

"Is Seyong paranoid?"

"Yeah, which is silly because Zelo's like my brother and to him I'm just another one of the guys, then again he pretty much sees everyone that way,"

"So he hasn't been in a relationship?" she tried to ask subtly,

"None that I know about, but he hasn't really had the time, he was a trainee for ever before he finally debut,"

"Debut?" she frowned.

"Yeah,"

"As what?"

"You don't know who he is?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I go to an all girls school, it's pretty strict when it comes to boys,"

"He's a rapper, and a dancer, and he's really good at both. His group's just about to have a comeback, they were actually suppose to be on tour right now but the whole thing with the food poisoning kind of postponed that," I explained.

"Oh," she nodded.

"Do you like him?"

"I think he's cute," she answered carefully.

"What else would you like to know about him?"

"You look really pale, maybe we could finish talking over some food?" she offered,

"Okay," I frowned standing, I guess it was a little too quick because I fell back into my seat.

I closed my eyes until I stopped feeling dizzy, maybe fresh air wasn't such a good idea.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I might just go lay back down," I said slowly, as I stood up.

"Or I'll just sit here a little longer," I stated when everything continued to spin.

"Do you want me to help you?" she frowned at me.

"Yeah," I nodded.

She helped me back up to our cabin, Seyong still wasn't there. Maybe he'd gone back to his own? Or maybe he'd gone and gotten something to eat, he's been with me pretty much since I fainted last night I guess he hadn't had the chance to eat yet. Once I was sitting in bed EunBi kind of stood awkwardly not really sure what to do.

"If you still wanted food you could go get it and come back, I mean if you want to finish our conversation,"

"Do you want anything?"

"I don't think I'll be able to keep it down," I shook my head.

"Okay, I'll be back," she scurried out of the room.

I just laid there and enjoyed the alone time for a moment. I was letting on that I felt better than I actually did. This has to be the worst cold I've ever had, it was like I had a cold, heat and food poisoning all at once. Every time I moved I felt like I was going to be sick or pass out, or both. But if I said something Jiyeon would insist on taking me to a hospital, Seyong would come too and there was no way Insoo would stay behind without Jiyeon, so their vacation type thing would be completely pointless and I don't want to be the reason they leave early.

"Jiyeon said to bring you these," EunBi came back handing me a bottle of water and a box of painkillers she'd been holding in one hand. In the other was a bowl of cereal.

"She said to take two, it'll help bring your fever down, can I sit here?"

"Sure, and thanks," I nodded doing as I was instructed.

She carefully sat on the bed next to me, eating her cereal quietly. I picked up my phone when I place the bottle and box down. Scrolling through my music I selected B.A.P and pressed play on Coffee Shop, she frowned at me.

"Zelo's group," she just nodded and kept eating.

"So what's Zelo like?" she asked between spoonful's mid way into the first course.

"So you do like him?"

"I don't know him, but I'm trying to figure that out," she shrugged.

"Zelo's pretty laid back, but really caring at the same time. He's the kind of guy that would show up at your door with comfort food and movies at 2 am because you feel kind of sad, he's a good guy,"

"He's done that?"

"I failed a test and there was some other stuff going on, he brought over my favourite ice cream and comedy movies," I nodded.

"Are you sure he doesn't like you?" she frowned.

"Positive, he's like a brother and best friend rolled into one, there's nothing going on there,"

"This is him," I stated as Zelo's rap part came up in the song,

"He's really good,"

"He is," I agreed.

"Jiyeon said you write and compose too?"

"I dabble," I  nodded.

"She said you'd say that,"

"What else would you like to know about Zelo?" I yawned laying back into the bed.

SEYONG

EunBi came wondering down the path just as the sun was starting to set, she'd sat with Eunji all afternoon which kind of because I hadn't sat down and talked to her since she'd officially said yes.

"How is she?" Jiyeon asked sitting on Insoo's lap.

"She's asleep,"

"Has she eaten at all today?"

"She tried to have something earlier but she couldn't hold it down,"

"We might have to take her with us tomorrow," Jiyeon leaned back into Insoo.

***

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Zelo stood in front of me, Eunji was still asleep, the fire was lit and blazing everyone else was off doing their own thing.

"I guess," I shrugged, he sat down next to me.

We sat there silently for a while before he actually spoke.

"Look, I know you don't like me and I understand why. Actually,I don't really but I'm assuming it's because you don't like the close relationship I have with Eunji, and I guess I can see why would feel threatened by that. But I just wanted to let you know that I, in no way shape or form, want to get in between you. I'm Eunji's friend, that's it. There is no romantic underline to our friendship, it would honestly be like dating my sister. I'm not saying you have to like me, but for Eunji's sake we should at least pretend to get along or she'll be the one that get's upset," he got up and walked over to EunBi.

JIYEON

"What was that about?" EunBi frowned at Zelo when he sat down next to her.

"Nothing," he shrugged.

"Really?"

"Yeah, so I wanted to run something by you,"

Zelo started explaining his Busan theory to her, he'd found out she was from Busan and decided to see if she had any information that might substantiate his theory.

"I have no idea what you're talking about,"

"Every guy I've met from Busan has shown the same traits,"

"Really?"

"Seriously? You've never noticed that before?" he frowned at her.

"No, I probably will now,"

"You're just as bad as Gunwoo," I shook my head a Zelo.

"You have to admit that some of Gunwoo's theories make sense," JunQ stated.

SEYONG

Eunji shuffled down the path towards us, I was surprised that she didn't fall seeing as she appeared to have her eyes closed the whole time. She almost tripped twice but safely made it to sit down next to me and rest her head on my shoulder. She was quiet for a while, I didn't mind, it was nice just to have her there, I could feel the heat of her face through my shirt though which was concerning.

"Ji, I'm hungry," she finally mumbled. I was disappointed that she thought I was Jiyeon.

"Do you want me to get you something?"

"Huh?" she lifted her head slightly to look at me and frown but put it back down again.

"Sorry, I thought you were Ji," she sighed.

"Don't be sorry," I wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Do you want me to go get you something to eat?"

"No," she yawned.

"Why? I thought you were hungry?"

"I am, but I'm comfortable and I doubt I'll be able to keep it down anyway,"

"Is the medicine not working?"

"Kind of, mostly it's just making me tired,"

"I told you not to get sick,"

"I know,"

It wasn't long before she was asleep again, I didn't want to move in case I woke her. Jiyeon made her way over to us and sat down next to me.

"Did she eat anything?" she asked quietly.

"She said she was hungry but wasn't sure she'd be able to eat without being sick,"

"I rang the doctor earlier, she has an appointment tomorrow. We're going to take here before I go to the company if you want to come too, you can watch her so she's not home on her own,"

"Okay," I nodded.

***

"Do you like my sister?" Insoo frowned at Zelo who'd just made himself comfortable on the lounge across the room from the two beds.

"Sorry?" Zelo frowned back.

"My sister, do you like her?" he repeated.

"In what way?" he asked carefully.

"Do you want to date her?"

"I don't even know her that well,"

"That doesn't answer my question,"

"She seems nice, but I don't know her well enough to know whether I would date her or not. I'm quite happy just being her friend. Does that answer your question?"

"I guess," he muttered frowning.

"But..."

"Stop interrogating the poor kid, ignore him, he's just crabby because he hasn't got laid in a while," I sighed interrupting him, rolling over to face the wall.

"Seriously? Did you catch Eunji's cold?" I didn't have to be looking at him to know there was a deep frown on Insoo's face.

"No, it's late and I'm tired. Besides he answered your question and if they were dating you'd know,"

"Are you guys hazing me or something?" Zelo asked.

"It's cute that you think this is what being hazed by us would be like,"

"So you're not screwing with me?"

"He just said he wasn't," Insoo huffed.

"Would you two go to sleep? Or at least shut up so I can?"

EUNJI

"I don't need a doctor," I sighed as Seyong was packing my bags into the back of the car.

"Walk in a straight line,"

"Why?"

"If you can walk in a straight line without swaying then we can stay here, if not get in the car,"

I sighed and got in behind the drivers seat, they finished putting our bags in the back of the car, only a few of us were leaving today. Jiyeon had gotten a call for a photo shoot yesterday, Insoo had decided to come back with her, like he was going to stay without her. Seyong had decided that I need to go see a doctor, I'd tried to tell him I was fine and it was just a cold but he'd insisted that we go back with them.

It was weird, we'd only been dating just over a day and he seemed to act like it's been months. I mean I guess he'd been taking care of me for a while or at least been there when I needed it but it was all very new for me.

"I'm not too sure about leaving them here," Insoo frowned at Zelo and EunBi who were laughing together around the fire pit.

"They'll be fine," Jiyeon assured him.

"Maybe I should bring her with us,"

"Zelo basically sees her as on of the guys, he's completely harmless," I moved in my seat to get comfortable, resting my head against the window.

"So he doesn't like her?"

"He already told you that," Seyong sighed.

"Speaking of which, what was with you defending him last night?" Insoo frowned.

"I didn't defend him, I was tired and you were questioning him for no reason,"

"Say's Seyong, king of interrogation," Insoo muttered.

"He hasn't said anything to me, and he would have asked my advice," I yawned.

"If you're that worried you can stay here with them," Jiyeon stated.

"No, it's okay,"

"Then stop complaining and start the car,"

"Ohhh," Seyong smirked.

"You be quiet too," Jiyeon stated.

The car was quiet for a while, Jiyeon the radio so there was some background noise. Eventually she started talking with Insoo about the shoot that he insisted on going with her to. It was sweet the way he wanted to go with her and even if she acted like she wasn't nervous about it I could see she was relieve that he wanted to go with her.

"Did you really defend Zelo?" I turned my head towards Seyong who was already watching me.

"Not really,"

"Did you apologize to him?"

"For what?" he shrugged.

'Really?"

"Why do I need to apologize?"

"You were really rude to him,"

"Yeah but I defended him last night, that equals it out right?"

"So you did defend him?" I smirked.

"What if I'm nicer to him?"

"Really?"

"Why not?" he shrugged.

***

Seyong helped me out of the car, not that I needed it but I think it made him feel better to help and to be honest I was still kind of dizzy. He also insisted on coming in and waiting with me. When the doctor called my name he followed me into the small examination room, the doctor ran through the usual tests.

"It's probably a virus, cold combination but I'd like you to get a blood test done to make sure nothing else is going on, I'm also going to put you on some antibiotics, take one of them three times a day with food,"

After I was sent through to get a blood test we made our way back out to the car and Insoo dropped both Seyong and I off at the dorm before taking Jiyeon to her photoshoot.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked once we were sitting on the lounge.

"I'm not hungry," I shrugged, it was a lie I was starving but I didn't want to throw up.

"You need to take your antibiotic's and the doctor said you need to eat with them," he insisted.

"Do I have to take them right now?" I sighed.

"I guess not, so what do you want to do then?" he sat down next to me.

"We still have half a drama to finish,"

"Drama it is,"