Chapter Three

Day By Day {MYNAME}

I made my way down the stairs in a pair of black high-waisted shorts with a plain white t-shirt tucked into them. Tying my hair up into a ponytail, I walked into the kitchen.

"Where are you off too?" Insoo asked walking out of the dining room with empty dishes.

"I thought you had rehearsal? Or practice this morning?" I asked pouring myself a glass of orange juice.

"I do, the schedule was pushed back a little, which is good because I was running late," he gave me a lopsided grin.

"Oh, is everyone else is gone?" I placed my glass in the sink.

"Yeah, so where are you off too?"

"I'm going out with some friends," I smiled.

"Friends?" he winked.

"Actual friends, then I'm off to lunch with Jiyeon," I frowned at him.

"Tell her I said hi," Insoo nodded.

I made my way out the front door, sliding on a pair of red converses on my way. It didn't take me long to get where I was supposed to meet them. The MinTwins and Minwoo were waiting for me, it looked like the twins were picking on Minwoo, they liked to do that, especially when they were bored. Minwoo was the first to see me, he waved smiling and quickly made his way over to me. It was probably more to get away from the twins rather than actual excitement to see me.

"Hey," Minwoo smiled embracing me in a hug.

"Hello," the twins greeted in unison.

"Where have you been lately?" Kwangmin asked.

"Packing, moving. We finally moved into the dorm yesterday," I stated.

"That's why you looks so tired," Youngmin nodded.

"Do you like it?" Minwoo asked ignoring Youngmin's comment.

"It's quite nice," I nodded.

"And the guys you're living with?" Youngmin winked.

"Guys?" Kwangmin frowned.

"They're not too bad,"

"So where are Ricky and Zelo?" Minwoo asked.

"Both on tour still, Zelo get's back tonight, Ricky's back in three days,"

"Oh, right,"

"What do you want to do?" Youngmin asked.

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"I need new clothes," Kwangmin smirked.

"You always need new clothes," Youngmin frowned.

"I need something for Monday,"

"No, you want something," Youngmin glared playfully at his brother.

"I have nothing to wear," Kwangmin whined.

"And nothing at home can be worn?" Youngmin challenged.

"Let's just go look at clothes," Minwoo intervened before their bickering turned into fighting.

We walked through the market and a few of the little shops around the market to satisfy Kwangmin's shopping needs.

"What about this?" Youngmin held up a bright flowery button-down shirt, sort of like the Hawaiian shirts, just more feminine.

"You're not funny," Kwangmin frowned,

"What? It would look good on you," Youngmin smirked trying to irritate his brother.

"If it would look so good on me, you wear it," Kwangmin challenged as my phone buzzed in my pocket.

(1) New Messages

Hey, we're on our way to the airport. How's your day been?

-Zelo

Not bad, the MinTwins are bickering over clothes. How was the concert?

-Eunji

When aren't they bickering? It was amazing, they love us here.

-Zelo

People love you everywhere. We moved into the new dorm yesterday.

-Eunji

I guess they do. How is it? And how are the rest of Gunwoo's group?

-Zelo

I'll tell you all about it when you get back. Have a safe flight, I've got to go deal with the twins before they kill each other.

-Eunji

I'll call you when I land.

-Zelo

"I'm not buying that hideous shirt," Kwangmin growled.

"Just get those black skinny jeans, that black shirt, the white cardigan and the leather jacket over there," I pointed the items out in the store ending the argument.

Kwangmin brought what I'd pointed out and we left the little shop as Jiyeon message me saying she was on her way to the little cafe we'd decided to go to.

"Should we get something to eat?" Kwangmin asked.

"I know a place not too far from here," Minwoo nodded.

"You guys go ahead, I've actually got plans with Ji,"

"Oh, okay. We'll see you Monday then," Youngmin smiled.

"I bet you'd stay if Zelo were here," Kwangmin pouted.

"That's because she likes Zelo more than you," Youngmin stated.

"That's not true," I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, she likes Zelo more than everyone," Minwoo joked.

"Besides, if Zelo were here she'd just take him with her," Youngmin nodded.

"I'm going now," I waved goodbye before leaving.

I made my way down to the small cafe and found Jiyeon sitting in a booth near the window. She looked up from her phone and smiled up at me handing me a menu as I sat down.

"I ordered you a coffee," she smiled.

"Thank you," I nodded looking through the menu.

"So, what did you get up to this morning?" she asked reading her own menu.

"I went out with the MinTwins and Minwoo, which was interesting,"

"Oh yeah? Where were Zelo and Ricky?" she asked.

"The twins kept bickering, and they're on tour," I shrugged.

"How's Kwangmin?" she winked.

"Same as always," I frowned. Jiyeon seemed to think that Kwangmin had feelings for me.

"So Insoo told me to say hello," I tried changing the subject.

"Did he?" she smiled through her tone was nonchalant.

"Are things getting serious between you two?" I asked.

"No, just having some fun," she shook her head but there was doubt in her voice.

"Would it be so bad if they were?"

"One of us will get hurt," she shrugged.

"Ji," I frowned.

"Let's get some lunch," she piped.

***

We walked in the front door, the house was quiet. I guess they were still at the company. Jiyeon went straight up to our room. I wondered around the house, there were still boxes that needed unpacking.

I was folding up empty boxes when Seyong came waltzing in alone.

"Hey, where are the others?" I asked casually.

"How am I suppose to know?" he frowned at me.

"I was just asking," I shrugged dragging the boxes from the lounge room into the garage

"Are we alone here?" he smirked.

"No, Jiyeon's upstairs," I shook my head.

"Oh," he rolled his eyes.

"Let's go out somewhere," he smirked again.

"Where?"

"I don't know somewhere we can have fun," he winked.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I shook my head walking past him into the house.

"You don't want to go out with me?"

"No, I don't want to go out," I shook my head again.

"Not even dinner?" he looked at me like I was stupid.

"No," not if there is something expected after that.

"What?" he muttered some incoherent words walking off.

What just happened?

***

"Dinner's ready," Jiyeon called from the kitchen.

Everyone was in the lounge room, turns out the others had gone shopping for food after practice to save me from going to the market. Seyong hadn't wanted to 'waste his time' which is why he was first to come home. After our conversation earlier all he had done was glare or frown at me.

We all sat down at the table, I was about to start eating when my phone rang, 'Zelo' flashed across the screen.

"It's Zelo," I stated, Gunwoo nodded, giving me permission to leave the table.

"Who's Zelo?" JunQ asked.

"Childhood boyfriend," Jiyeon smirked.

"Hello," I walked into the lounge room.

"We are officially home, the plane landed early but I figured you'd be having dinner so I waited," he said making me laugh.

"No, we're having dinner now, how was the flight?"

"The usual, crying babies, whiny passengers. Then there was the rest of the plane," he joked.

"Good to be home?"

"I missed my bed,"

"I bet,"

"Have you heard from Ricky?" he asked.

"Yeah, he gets home Sunday," I nodded, not that he could see me.

"Just in time for classes," Zelo laughed.

"Yay,"

"So how was your Thursday?"

"Same as every other day of the week, but with bickering twins and a strange conversation with Gunwoo's band mate,"

"Oh?"

"I think he was hitting on me,"

"You think?"

"Yeah, I'm not sure he's not easy to figure out,"

"Do you want to figure him out?"

"At this point, no,"

"Why not?"

"I'll tell you about it later, I'm going to eat my dinner before it gets cold,"

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

I got back to the table, everyone was almost done. Seyong gave me a strange look. I just ignored it and ate silently.

"How's Zelo?" Gunwoo asked.

"Good, he was just calling to let me know he got home safely,"

"Invite him over some time, I haven't seen him in a while," he stated getting up and taking his dishes to the kitchen.

Eventually, only Seyong and I sat at the table, he was still giving me a weird look.

"So that's why you said no?" he nodded.

"Pardon?"

"Because you have a boyfriend, it's fine, you don't have to tell him. You'd be surprised by how many girls I've been with that were in a relationship," he smirked smugly.

"I'm not," I began.

"He will never find out," he winked.

"I don't have a boyfriend," I shook my head.

"Did you break up with him for me? You'd be surprised how many times that's happened too," he smirked more.

"We were never dating and I'm not sleeping with you," I frowned getting up from the table.

What exactly is his problem?