annoyed

Fated to Love You

In which she seemed annoyed by a mere news


 

"What's wrong with Eunji eonni? She's so creepy," Hayoung, the baby maknae of APink, nudged the second oldest of the team with a frown on her face. 

"What did you do?" Bomi asked, she was giggling at the stupid text Chanyeol sent to her. 

"I asked her what's 'I love you' in Japanese, and then she went like... 'Love? Don't give me that little joke. If you love me, you'll prove it to me. That bastard... I'll kill him when I met him," 

Bomi laughed, "Someone has tested her patience. Let her be, she'll return to normal Eunji anytime soon," 

"You think so?" Hayoung looked at her. 

"Of course, Oh. Now leave, Channie wants me to take a funny selca for him."

Hayoung left but still frowning. What did he do until her beloved Eunji eonni went ballistic like this? 

____

Eunji still frowned when they landed at their hotel room in Japan. The other girls only shook their heads when Eunji refused to come to have dinner at a restaurant.  'Knock. Knock.' 

Eunji sat up and thought it's been 20 minutes only and it's a no way for the girls to return yet, right? But thinking it should be manager or room service, Eunji opened the door. 

And she found Chen was panting. 

She blinked, only to make sure that it was him. It was the stupid Kim Jongdae. It was the idiotic bastard boyfriend, who said Zhang Liyin as his ideal type. It was the ing moron boyfriend, who said it out loud to the world, just because they weren't busted by Dispatch just yet. 

"What are you doing?" Eunji asked defiantly. 

He panted, "I called you," 

"Yeah, 1566 times if I may say. You're pretty disturbing," 

"PRETTY DISTURBING?!" Jongdae huffed. 

"Yes." Eunji nodded. 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, okay?" He tried to take Eunji's hand away but he failed, "I'm sorry. The script writer made me. He said to make us getting lots of attention..." 

"Yeah, right..." 

"Liyin noona knows about us," Eunji's eyes widened, "... She knows about us and she really feels sorry for using 'chemistry' to gain attention..." 

She was quiet. 

"Ji, I won't ever ever cheat on you. Hell. I've been fighting for you for almost a year.... And it's a no way for me to let you slip easily... I'm sorry, okay?" 

"What are you doing here?" She didn't say anything about his apology, but her tone was softened. 

"I want to apologize to you?" He raised a brow, "But I should go back to China in the early morning." 

"You came here for me?!" 

He nodded. "Yeah, you scared the hell out of me when you texted 'let's break up, you sure like noonas'..." 

Eunji smiled. He's just being too sweet and Eunji couldn't think another else. "Are you tired? You can take a nap here," 

And Jongdae went in after made sure none was around to see them. 

Eunji saw he laid on the bed and Eunji took out some free food he got from the fans. 

"I have baked potato, do you want some?" 

"Um," Jongdae nodded. 

Eunji gave him some and sat beside him. 

"Ji?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Let's not fight over little things anymore, okay?" 

"Okay. Love you, Jong." 

"Love you much, Ji." 


 

Oh yes, this Jong and Ji fight is the cutest thing ever! Jong should make her annoyed, more often! ha!  –blues