Yours Truly

Fated to Love You

I'm yours (never doubt me)


 

Jongdae loves her, dearly, for his life. Nothing, like seriously nothing will make him change his mind about it. He loves every little thing about her - he loves her for her unamusing jokes, he loves her for her uncontrollable big guffaw, he loves her for her magnificient talent to eat in big portions. To conclude it, Jongdae simply decides to love her because she choose to stay to be herself around him.

Three years, Jongdae still has it hard to find to believe. He has been with her for over three years and still doesn't feel bored. He still wants to dig more about her. It feels like for him, Eunji has so many other things to find more - he still wants to meet her oh-so-loveable little brother, Minki, after all and asks him for his blessings so someday, yeah someday when things are normal and he isn't crazily adored by those sasaeng fans, Jongdae may be man up and propose to her.

Because in Eunji, Jongdae sees his future.

-

It was dark, raining, and almost midnight when Jongdae still at APink's dorm. Eunji has her head leaned on his chest, that thumps quietly but somehow sounds musical for her and his arms embraced her. They don't know what they are watching right now, but they don't bother to ask. The silence is comfortable and it's been a while for them to be able to just sit down and watch TV together.

Comebacks are crazy; his entertainment makes sure that EXO's and APink's comebacks are not collided - to lead up speculations - and netizens think EXO's latest comeback is to make sure that the team is losing another member (and they are fine with it).

"I watch your latest comeback," Jongdae finally speaks up and Eunji just hums in response, she is sleepy. "Should I get you to bed?" he asks and Eunji responds with reaching his waist and hugs it. "I'm not going anywhere,"

"... You will, tomorrow." Eunji sighs and Jongdae just smiles when he finds out that his girlfriend smells him. "Can you just not go? Can't you stay?"

Jongdae chuckles. "If I don't go, I won't get the money, and if I don't have money, how will I save up for our future?"

Eunji smacks his tummy but the male chuckles louder. "Sshh, they are asleep already. And what's with it. You're so cheesy."

"No," he shakes his head and his gaze got firmer. "I'm serious. I already think about it, you know." Eunji loosens her embrace, she is about to pull away when Jongdae held her chin and pulls her closer for a soft peck. 

"This is not funny, Jongdae."

"I'm not joking." he shrugs casually. "When things get normal..., when we are alright..., what do you say?"

"But-"

"I'm yours, truly and really. Never doubt me."

Maybe it's because the moment or maybe it's because Eunji wants to feel like spoiled brat for a while or maybe Eunji expects to be treated like a character in a drama. Eunji looks up at her lovely boyfriend, caresses his newly cut hair - he loses the bangs and it makes him looks so much hotter - and Eunji realizes she doesn't want to lose him for anyone else, she loves him, to death.

So she nods, a soft nod with a small signature smile of hers. "When is this things are normal will be?" she jokes and Jongdae laughed along.

"I don't know... Ten years more?" he raises a brow, it's just a teasing for her.

"I'll be very old then!" she hits him playfully.

"And so do our fans. We will be old enough and people will just shrug it off when it's anounced. I think it will be the right time, just look at Lee Bo Young and Jisung.., or..., or... Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin..." Jongdae flicks her forehead and he kisses her hair - her smell is the best fragrance ever.

"Ah, you're right...," she taps his head as if he were a puppy. "My boyfriend is smart."

"Do it one more time and I'll kiss you until you beg for oxygen..."

Eunji does it again and she squeaks in surprise when Jongdae leans down to fulfill his promise.

-

Namjoo is so damn thirsty when she is awaken, so she walks out of her room to get some cold water in this very hot summer season; only to find the sofa is occupied by a couple, with Jongdae is all on four and Eunji is at the bottom. Her eyes widen and so does .

"FOR GOD'S SAKE, EONNI! GO RENT A ROOM!!!!"

 


why can't I write...? — Ren