Off

Fated to Love You

Their relationship will always as have banters. No doubts.


 

“Hello,” Eunji picked her cell phone. She couldn’t hide the sleepiness inside her voice.  Even if she wasn’t as busy as her boyfriend, she still had commercial films to make, and not even started with her hectic schedules and practices, to avoid her and her boyfriend to meet.

“It’s 10, Jung,”

She smiled. She always smiled when this guy called her by her surname.  “I know, Kim,”

“What did you do last night? You called me at 9 before you go to sleep, right?” he asked. He was always like that, being childishly possessive over her, but it didn’t mean she disliked it. She loved every attention he poured to her.

“It’s just… It’s a day off. I think I’m being sleepless ever since the article out.” she joked and received a chuckle over the other line. “I saw your concert picture, by the way…”

“You did?” his tone was rising because of disbelief.

“Mm-hmm,” she nodded to herself, “you look pathetic,”

“It’s because I’m not smiling.” he defended himself.  “The company wants that image… That wolfishly bastard image.”

“And you wore black,” she commented. She knew Jongdae despised being commented, “Were you going to funeral or something?”

“Well I do,” he said, “I’m going to my company’s funeral. Cause of death? Bankruptcy,” he joked sarcastically.

“Kyungsoo oppa looks so hot, by the way,” Eunji complimented sincerely. To be honest, when she saw their concert image teaser, her eyes captured that the most petite member of EXO. And hell, as always, he would look delicious in dark hair and black outfits.

“Oh you did not just say that.” Jongdae scoffed.

“But I did… Kyungsoo oppa looks so good. Ugh. I wonder he does have a girlfriend already or—”

“—or what?” Jongdae challenged, he sounded irritated. “Do you want to break up with me and date him instead?” he made some noises around, “You’ll get bashed! Kyungsoo has freaking brainless fans domestically and internationally! He has more fans than I do! And more, Kyungsoo is fated to be with Jongin! Do you still want to date him? Do you still want him two-timing you with Jongin?!”

Eunji couldn’t help not to chuckle at his trial to avoid her doing something she wouldn’t even want to. “I was joking…”

“Yeah, right…”

“Don’t bully Kyungsoo oppa,”

That, I can’t do. You even looked at him first before at me! I hate you.”

“But I love you…”

A pregnant pause filled their calls.

And before Jongdae forced her to do that one more time – like what Taemin did to Naeun on their virtual marriage – she quickly said, “I’ll talk to you later.” and turned off the phone.

She was giggling and staring at the cell phone, before put it on silent mode and put it on the nightstand,  “I love you, dumb Kim.” Then she went back for more hours sleep.

Leaving the cell phone vibrated alone.


I have priorities... but look at what I'm doing here. — Ren