Babysitter

Fated to Love You

ChenJi; Most-Wanted Baby Caretaker


 

ChenJi; Most-wanted Baby Caretaker?

 

The pair that has been dating for three years now, EXO’s Chen and Apink’s Eunji might be hiding behind cameras for their dating issues, but the fact that they are still supported by everyone would make you realize that they are just easily loved; either based on their natural looks, their cheery smiles, their fatherly/motherly attitudes toward other members, and also powerful voices that get them the honor of being main vocalists on each group.

 

Recently the boyfriend of Apink’s Eunji made an appearance along with EXO’s Xiumin on Return of Superman and definitely brings joys to the children – especially for Lee Daeul, the doppelganger that every EXO-L has claimed.

 

This would remind you on how also the girlfriend of EXO’s Chen made an appearance on Oh My Baby and definitely could make Damyool in love with her cooking and could steal a kiss (well we hope her boyfriend doesn’t mind that…) from the main vocalist.

 

So put your thoughts below, good people! What do you think? Do you agree with us, that this couple would make a perfect pairing when they have children in the future?

***

 “Have you read the latest article about us?” Jongdae yawned as he laid on his bed, absolutely intentional on kicking Jongin that also was chatting with his special person. The poor kid pouted at his hyung before moved to another bed, where Minseok happily welcomed him with an embrace.

 

“Well I did…, Namjoo showed it to me.” Jongdae could feel she was smiling. He checked his wrist watch and realized it’s almost 2am in Seoul. “I thought they caught us dating or something. Thank goodness they just mentioned about your appearance on Superman Returns.”

 

“Why, ah you want Dispatch to catch us dating? Like maybe we’re going on a date at Han River, walking hand in hand… or maybe cycling together—”

 

“—seriously Jongdae, you need to sleep. You still have a concert tomorrow.” Eunji sounded annoyed but after three years, Jongdae could tell it was just a way to hide her embarrassment.

 

“Um you’re right. You sleep too okay? What will you do tomorrow babe?” Jongdae asked, and again he yawned.

 

“… Well, maybe practicing? Our comeback is coming so soon.” Eunji replied, and now she also yawned. “I’ll sleep then. You too okay? Text me when you’re up later.”

 

“Of course babe, have a nice dream. Well…, you’d better dream about me.” Jongdae half threatened, half joked.

 

The call was ended right after, but it was enough to drift Jongdae to sleep with a super wide smile and also a nice dream of someone with small eyes that always created mere slits when she smiles and also the one that laughed boisterously.

 

Ah, one of those nice days.

 

 


this is an apology chapter, dedicated to blues. babe so sorry, lots of tasks, lacks of times. I love you, so much. — Ren