The Day We Meet

Fated to Love You

no caption neded.


 

"Eunji-ya," her manager oppa a piece of envelope colored in baby blue with a meaningful smile. Eunji looked rather confused but when she was about to ask, her oppa was already being called by the PD, so he ran away - leaving Eunji with the envelope. Eunji thought it might be a letter from a fan, so she carelessly opened the letter and read it.

Her eyes slowly got widen when she realized that messy handwriting style, because she learnt to read this kind of handwriting for 3 years and still counting.

 

To my darling Juliet, Jung Eunji...

 

Hello, I know you won't believe that it's me, it's your Kim Jongdae, writing such love letter for you, because since when does Kim Jongdae likes to do stupid cheesy things? oh, well, ever since I captured your attention that day, I know I'll do anything, even stupid cheesy things to make you happy. Are you happy? I bet you must be grinning right now. Trust me, I know.

So, uhm... I've watched your fancam? it's kind of hits, I guess? especially the Namjoo's epic ending. Whoa, even Kyungsoo shook his head when he watched, he said he's worried what if he confessed and she unintentionally tells the whole world about it? Hahaha.

How are you, by the way, baby boo?  it's been a week without us contacting each other, blame that stupid netizens commenting harshly at us. I really, really, really miss you... There's no one coming to seize the chance, right? You know the answer, remember? Say that you're taken with the most handsome guy on earth. Say that you can't cheat on someone as flawless as me. Say something and refuse them, as I always teach you, okay?

Uh.. I don't really know what should I write in here, so let me distract with I love you.

I love you so so much.

I love you too much until Chanyeol rolls his eyes on me every time I scream missing you.

I love you too much until Junmyeon hyung swears he will steal you away if I don't stop asking about you to him.

I love you too much until I think I can't breath if Isee you're with someone else.

I love you <3

 

 

Now look up and say "I love you too,"

-

Her brows creased when her eyes reading the final line, there's nothing behind or below it, so she got no choice but looking up; only to find her Kim Jongdae, walking to her direction. He looked perfectly fine with his white T-shirt covered with his dark cardigan, his ramyeon hair was making him even cuter, and his smile that never faltered. He's enchanting, as always.

"... You say it's Kyungsoo oppa coming with Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol oppa,"

"I'm a better singer than Kyungsoo, duh."

"You're so cocky."

"At least I'm not abandoned and alone," he stuck out his tongue.

"Yah, Kim Jongdae!"

"I love you," Jongdae suddenly said. "What will you say for that?"

Eunji flushed pink, but she then broke into a soft smile that Jongdae cherished the most. "I love you too."

"I know." Jongdae smiled smugly.

Jongdae scored a smack on his stomach right after.

 


the (stupid) cheesy letter, based on a real event of me. and um, when I watched this for the first time, I was like, "OH. MY OTPS HERE; BAEKJI. CHANJI. CHENJI." and if I acted like that, I bet blues would be like, "HOLY MOLY. SUNGGYU STANDS A HAND AWAY FROM MY PRECIOUS EUNJI." (believe me, she will agree on this).

PS. blueeeeeeesssssssssssss, miss you — Ren