#MAJORTBT

Fated to Love You

#MAJORTBT pt. 1


 

Jongdae was tongue-tied as soon as he glanced over on Apink that has just arrived with their van, stepped off in angelic ways and stunned all eyes with their beauties. As always, the visuals Naeun and Hayoung were the prettiest as they stepped out first, followed with the beautiful Namjoo and smiling Bomi, and Chorong that stumbled her dress nervously and the very back was his girlfriend, with a slim fit laced tube dress – one thing that Jongdae appreciated best is that they looked so beautiful with black dresses and dark hairs, they are beautiful, she is beautiful.

 

He had to strain his smile because Junmyeon elbowed him lightly – kind of remind the male that there are lots of fans and you have to behave, so Jongdae cleared his throat and forced his mind to focus on the show instead of a figure that… wait they sit in front of us? He turned to see Junmyeon that already settled his eyes in meaningful stare. Oh, that’s why Junmyeon elbowed him. He had to really maintain his facial expression because his girlfriend sat just a pat away from his reach.

 

“Jongdae here is little excited…, remain calm my friend. She’s as nervous as you are.” Baekhyun giggled and he scored a punch on his upper arm by the latter. Junmyeon shook his head dejectedly and reminded him to behave as the show was about to begin.

 

Jongdae fixated his eyes on the screen, but on some moments he couldn’t just take his eyes off of her, simply because she’s stunningly beautiful, deep inside he admired and annoyed because unlike her that almost glanced at her here and there…, Eunji was too calm. She remained motionless and just danced along with the music with Namjoo and Hayoung. She didn’t look at his side, not at all. And it’s kind of disappointing.

 

But then, one time, she looked at back side, pretending to wave at the fans that has their cheers boomed inside the auditorium, she threw a loving glance at Jongdae and looked away in the speed of light. Jongdae couldn’t help but smiled and danced furiously on whoever-it-was’ song.

 

After all, it’s all he needed – small acknowledgement from the one that he liked the most.

***

As soon as they stepped down after the chaos, Eunji had feathers all over her hair and had hard time to wipe them away, she sensed a hand kindly helped her. Smiling and still busy with feathers on her dress, Eunji said, “Thank you,” she muttered gracefully.

 

“Yep, it’s a pleasure.”

 

She had her eyes widened for a minute before she looked up and met Jongdae with his fond look, he smiled sincerely at her. “I haven’t said this, but you do know that you look incredibly pretty today right?” he’s so close, awfully close and people might get the wrong picture so Eunji stepped back with a flinch.

 

“Why are you here?” she asked as she continued walking, Jongdae trailed behind her like a little duckling. “Congratulations anyway, you did great job. The performance was epic. And um, I hope Kyungsoo oppa is going to be okay,” she said and took left turn.

 

“Congratulations on your winning today too, babe.” he grinned teasingly as Eunji sent him a deathly look. “…. And yeah, Kyungsoo is going to be okay. You’re leaving already?” he asked as he realized Eunji was reaching back door where her manager oppa already waiting.

 

Eunji nodded. “Have to, morning flight. We still have schedules day after. You young man,” she stepped over and pinched his cheek until the male yelped in pain. “… Don’t drink too much. I’ll kill you if you drink more than two bottles,” she tapped his cheek caringly and stepped away, reached for her manager oppa.

 

Detouring, Jongdae still touched the cheek that his girlfriend pinched earlier until he reached EXO’s waiting room. He didn’t give a damn on s giving weird looks and didn’t react when Baekhyun jeered, “… I bet on my newest Adidas running shoes, he’s just kissed on his cheek by Eunji. That’s why he keeps touching it, because the feels haven’t reduced just yet.”

 

Jongdae mentally shook his head, if only you know Baekhyun, if only.

 


I forced myself to keep on writing because we all know once I abandon my stories, it takes centuries to return the mood. so, #MajorTBT anyone? — Ren