visit

Fated to Love You

It was definitely not a mere visit


 

It's been no longer secret for APink members for having Jongdae at their dorm -- with freakishly kind of looks -- He could act out like a delivery guy, manager oppa, or anything... He really sacrifices for his lover. 

"Hello, oppa," Naeun is the one opening the door, she chuckles at his look. This time, he looks like a delivery guy, "It's cute," she compliments after letting him in. "Eunji eonni is in the kitchen, her nephew is coming over," 

"Oh, okay," he nods and walks to the kitchen, after greeting Namjoo and Bomi at living room. 

Jongdae halts when he finds Eunji is feeding a toddler boy, maybe he's just about 3 or 4 years old only. 

"Is it delicious?" Eunji asks motherly. 

"Um!" He chuckles. 

"You're so cute, here come give Eunji noona a kiss," 

Eunji pecked his lips lovingly. "It's not too hot for you, right?" 

"Um! Noona cooks it perfectly," he smiles. "I really want to have noona as my wife when I grow up," 

Eunji blushed, "Well," 

"Eunji noona is already booked to marry me, son, find someone else," 

Eunji and the little boy look up. Eunji smiles at him, "Daejun, meet Jongdae hyung," 

Little Daejun walks to him and bows, "Hello, Jongdae hyung," 

And that's a cue for bringing Daejun away from from the room, so Chorong walks in and asks Daejun about Pororo playing on TV. 

"I wouldn't mind to have a kid in fifteen years with you, seems like you're good at playing with kids," 

Eunji put the bowl on the stool and gave Jongdae a glass of water. "Really,"  "Yeah, a son. With Kim as his surname." Jongdae smiles. "I love the idea," 

Eunji chuckles, "Well... Let's see how long you can stay with me, with my moody, my curses, my weakness," 

"Hey, don't say that," Jongdae says, "I love you, I'll stick with you forever," Jongdae pulls Eunji closer and says, "You haven't kissed me and yet you kissed that Daejun," 

"Oh, so little Jongdae wants to be kissed?" 

"Yeah," 

"Close your eyes," 

"Wait, what? Why?" 

Eunji stares. 

"Okay," he sighs and closes his eyes, waiting for her to kiss him, "... Yah, Jung Eunji... I swear to God if you don't kiss me anytime soon, I'll―" 

"― Cute," And she leans forward to give Jongdae a kiss. 

Jongdae has the sweetest kiss from his lover. 


 

I'm always amazed at Ren's ability to drive me crazy —blues