Love Me Right

Fated to Love You

#EXOluXion in #PinkParadise


 

Jongdae couldn't contain his happiness anymore, so he smiled to everyone. Literally. He smiled to his manager hyung - even he scolded him for taking too much time having a call with his girlfriend. He smiled to Baekhyun - even Baekhyun was in a bad mood because his crackers were stolen by the evil maknae. He smiled to his leader - even Junmyeon was confused and asked what's wrong. He smiled to Kyungsoo - even after Kyungsoo stepped on his brand new shoes intentionally (personally asked by oh-so-obviously-apple-of-his-eyes, Kim Jongin). He smiled to his fans widely and didn't mind when the fans packed him and some of them held his fans.

"Look at him," Baekhyun hissed at Jongdae, who was busy staring at his phone. "Eunji drives him crazy," Baekhyun shook his head poorly.

"Come on..." Yixing came and patted his thighs. "You were always like that too when we're on tour with SNSD. Even worse, your eyes sparkling too much even until fans could tell you're excited for the flights."

"Hyung!" Baekhyun yelled the angelic member of the group and crossed his arms against his chest.

"... What time is our flight anyway?" Yixing checked his wrist watch, unsure.

"8...?" Baekhyun replied and he glanced at the camel, who was pouting cutely at the screen. "What's he even doing?" Jongdae was smiling too widely at the screen and they started to guess something was going on. So Baekhyun went to the manager hyung that was counting the boarding pass for the boys - making sure he didn't miscalculate. "Hyung..."

"Hmm?" His manager hyung didn't bother to look up.

"Do you somehow know why Jongdae is too bright today?" Baekhyun asked curiously and now he wasn't alone - Minseok, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Sehun were surrounded them two.

As if it was nothing, as if he was asked what time it was, as if he was asked whether he's still single or not - manager hyung didn't bother to look up (he was too immersed with the thought of losing boarding pass would make him fired), he casually said. "Oh. APink also has their concert in Shanghai today. They will be on the same flight as you guys... Wait... It's only eight... Who isn't there.... YAH, ZHANG YIXING! I TOLD YOU NOT TO HOLD YOUR OWN BOARDING PASS! WHAT IF YOU LOSE IT! I MAY LOSE MY HEAD THEN." Manager hyung bolted to the forgetful smiling angel.

The effect was epic; Chanyeol suddenly fixed his shirt and made sure it wasn't crumpled. Kyungsoo checked his breath and nodded in satisfaction. Sehun suddenly bit his nails - a habit if he's nervous. Minseok was giggling at them and decided to leave and had a conversation with Jongin.

"Holy mother of God." Baekhyun cursed at their attitudes. "Should I break up and date Naeun then...?"

 


"Shanghai, I'm in love (?)" — Ren