#MAJORTBT

Fated to Love You

#MAJORTBT pt. 4


 

Eunji didn’t know what this was, at all. All she knew that her resistance upon the male slowly faded away, because that guy just didn’t know how to stop. He was persistent; after their meeting once in KBS station, they met again for couple times and exchanged greetings – sometimes when Apink was about to perform after EXO, Eunji would clap her hands and told they did amazing or tap his back because he did great job. But turned out that the guy was in EXO-M so he just performed for multiple times before he headed to China to promote there and there was a small pang of disappointment because nowadays she would just see EXO-K members (not that she complaint) which actually were friendly but shy enough. But don’t call her Jung Eunji if she couldn’t make friends in a speed of light – after a month seeing them here and there since they promoted together, Eunji befriended Chanyeol and Baekhyun, the Loud Duo and succeeded at making Kyungsoo to call her with –ssi or sometimes ­–ya, she also talked about lots of things to Junmyeon and joked around with Sehun and Jongin, their maknae.

 

He was really persistent; EXO was just a fresh, newly debuted group so Eunji shook her head in confusion because the male got her number through connections (it’s either Junmyeon or Kyungsoo she bet), and messaged her daily. She tried, really hard – from responded his messages kindly as a sunbaenim until blocked him for three days, but the male didn’t have patience limit she guessed. Eunji didn’t know if this was right, but she had no choice just to let him disturb her life.

 

“He seems fine,” Bomi once commented after she read his messages. “And pretty cute too,”

 

“You said he was fine as well,” Eunji retorted bitterly. No, she supposed not to mention about that guy. Ugh remembering his name made Eunji felt sick.

 

“Well it’s because I saw him in pictures only. You never let me talk to him in person…, not even in call! How should I know that punk would break up with you for no reason like that? He’s the coward Eunji, not you.” Bomi replied honestly and Eunji flinched on her harsh answer. “Sorry, crossed the limit.” Bomi her chapped lips. “What I mean is… I’ve met this Chen guy and I could tell that he’s so much better than that punk.” Yeah, since his name was forbidden between Apink’s members, so Bomi called him as punk. “I mean…, he’s been staring at you since you two met! Why don’t you just try? It’s harmless. They are still new. You can always hide your relationship better with nobodies. No one would notice…, until they won their first trophy I guess.” Bomi shrugged nonchalantly and returned her phone to the owner.

 

Eunji stared at the phone and seemed considering for a while. She then looked at Bomi who was smiling at her. “You think he won’t hurt me like that punk did?”

 

“If he ever did, I can always kick his balls for you babe.” Bomi raised a thumb. “He’s good. He seems and is decent. There’s nothing you should worry about. Maybe he’s not the hottie we always imagine of but hey…! At least he likes you first. And it means everything babe, because it means he will do his best to make sure that you like him back.” Bomi wiggled her brows in playful manner. “So?”

*

“I told you I don’t want to date anyone,” she snapped when the male could meet her at a small café in town. Just like what Bomi predicted, nobody really noticed them, of course not when she was in her bare-face and pretended to catch flu so she could wear that pink floral-patterned mask (this is all Bomi’s fault) and dark jacket that amused him, since she seemed so much different on stage. “Why are you so persistent?”

 

“Then let me in,” he smiled reassuringly. “Let me in so you’ll want to date me.” he looked around and sighed. “I really want to propose you in amazing ways but we both know we can’t do that right? You and I still have dreams…, and those dreams would be easily achieved if we are single. I don’t mind with the concept of making people believe that we are single, I just want you to accept me.”

 

“… This is not as easy as it seems.” she gripped the cup and the male could tell she’s afraid. “I’m not anything like what you see me on stage,” she scoffed. “You might lose your feelings after a week. See, I have weird accent and people think it’s funny—while I never think it is, but because I want people to accept me…,” she trailed off. “I drink lots when I’m angry and end up kissing everyone once I’m drunk.” he grinned at this confession. “I at dancing.”

 

The male across her now crossed his arms against his chest and smiled. “… I’m one of the worst dancers of all—Baekhyun and Chanyeol as worst as me. Jongin needs to take four hours extra to teach me, it means we’re compatible right? Both at dancing.” she looked annoyed so he continued, “I’m pretty forgetful that’s why I always bring notebook everywhere and my memos in phone are too many…, forgetful like Neville in Harry Potter series. Bad right?” he thought for another trivia of him. “I believe my parents raised me well, my father once said that if there’s anything you really want, anything that you think you can’t live without it…, then you have to fight for it.” His eyes now fully stared at him, no longer seemed joking. “And I really, really want you.”

 

Eunji’s hands started to tremble and the male caught them and tightened his hold. “… You’re from SM.” she stupidly said and the boy giggled when asked where the relevance was. “I’m being serious! SM’s artists would be epically famous, no jokes. What should I do once you’re famous? What should we do once you’re famous?”

 

“You should have faith in me, that’s a starter.” he tried to assure the female. “I really like you, too much until it hurts me to hear from Jongin that Kyungsoo called you by name not sunbaenim like what I have to do for past weeks. Please give me a chance, I promise I won’t mess up.”

 

“What should I do with you…,” Eunji mumbled quietly.

 

“I really, really like you. You just need to say it back and we’re fine.” He looked down on their attached fingers.

 

There was something in the way Jongdae held her – like he was holding a fragile thing, and Eunji was tired denying that she didn’t feel the same, not when Jongdae already literally throwing himself to her. Bomi was right, there’s nothing to worry about. “I really, really like you too Kim Jongdae.”

 

The smile on his face was the happiest she ever seen, so she smiled the happiest too.

 


#MAJORTBT on how their relationship started. it's so cheesy you might cringe /hide under my table/ and um, do anyone sense that his throwback chapters slowly gets longer as time goes by? ....

anway, have a good day and happy reading ChenJi shippers! — Ren