Cheeky

Fated to Love You

Kim Jongdae showed his charms on SBS Gayo Daejun's waiting room


“YAH KIM JONGDAE, GET YOUR FEET BACK HERE! I’M STILL BRIEFING YOU GUYS!” Their manager hyung failed to hold back the majestic Kim Jongdae to stay inside EXO’s waiting room as the boy that has finished his hair makeup ran out of the room and fastened his steps towards some doors ahead.

 

Well you see, the advantage of being in the same entertainment business with your girlfriend is that you might have a bigger possibility to meet her anytime you want. Just name it accidental; APink and EXO attended same music shows that made their intensity to meet is counted more. Eunji tried her best to stay away though, afraid people might find out – but Jongdae was persistent.

 

And thanks to his persistency, he got the information he needed. Eunji would perform with Luna, Solar, and her best friend Ailee on same stage. He already prepared everything; like how he already bought some cakes and energy drinks for the girls and he practiced a wide smile to charm her friends.

 

He smiled cheekily as he knocked the door and waited for someone to reply from inside. They did, Jongdae guessed it was Luna’s voice and his lips before he opened the door.

 

Jung Eunji almost dropped her hairpin while the other just grinned teasingly (of course they knew about this already) and shook their heads because Jongdae had that smug smirk as he looked at his girlfriend. “Hey, babe.” Jongdae called his girlfriend so, so easily.

-

 “I should have killed you.” Eunji muttered silently, watched Jongdae just chuckled hearing her threat. Solar and Luna just stared at each other while Ailee shook her head with a small smile. “What are you doing here seriously?! Why aren’t you in your waiting room with your members and do things that you usually do there?”

 

“Ah, what should I do, I always call you when I’m on waiting room.” This remark successfully made Eunji’s cheeks shade.

 

“YAH KIM JONGDAE!” Eunji yelled as she threw a cushion toward his direction. Jongdae caught it perfectly and this made Eunji frowned. “Go back to your room. You’ll make people talk things about us.”

 

Jongdae smiled. “Are you sure you want me to leave? You will miss me a second after.”

 

“Ck, like it will happen.” Eunji rolled her eyes. “Just go back, okay? I bet your manager and Junmyeon oppa will have hard time to look for you, and you will give your members burden to explain things to you.” Eunji sighed. “And more, I’m about to go on stage. I need to focus on this first.”

 

“But will you text me after your show?” Jongdae raised his brow.

 

“If only you text me first to comment on my performance.” Eunji broke into a smile and tapped his head caringly. “I love you, now you already got what you wanted to hear… Please go back? I need to rehearse with my girls.”

 

Jongdae smiled. “I love you too.” He stood up and pouted, “You won’t walk me out?”

 

Eunji sighed, thinking hard why on earth she agreed on becoming the world’s cheekiest guy. “Okay.” She huffed and walked beside him. As he reached the door open, Eunji waved and said “I’ll see you—”

 

She was cut off because the next thing she knew Kim Jongdae was already stealing a kiss on her lips.

 

“KIM JONGDAE, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF POOP!”

 

 


HAPPY NEW YEAR, DEAR YOU! :3 — Ren