HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Fated to Love You

So cover your eyes, I have a surprise


 

Eunji didn't know whether she had to curse it out loud or be scared right now, she really was confused and had no choice at all. She couldn't see a thing because her eyes were covered with the black handkerchief and she was unable to scream because the cellophane tape covered perfectly, and please don't mention about the hands and her feet. They were all tied tightly with the rope. Eunji would murder whoever planned this.

She was really terrified though, what if it was a saseng fan? What if it was really a sasaeng fan of her boyfriend, Jongdae, came and kidnapped her right on her birthday? She has been receiving lots of threatening letters since two weeks ago, but she thought no one would really do it. Because come on! Jung Eunji is a K-Pop star and she (maybe) is well-known in both South Korea and overseas (but Eunji didn't disagree if people know her because she's dating that EXO-M main vocalist).

The vehicle then stopped at some place and Eunji could hear footsteps reached for her door, but she tried to act all calm. She could hear the soft whispers, something like does it burn and do not cut it now and the target is here. Eunji found herself shivering, because she was sure those whispers belonged to girls. Damn it, Kim Jongdae needed to pay later for making her kidnapped by his sasaeng fans!

She was forced to stand up and went out of the car, dragged entering the place. Eunji couldn't say anything and she couldn't make up her mind. All she ever thought was that she hasn't been a great daughter and sister and family member, and if it was her last day on Earth, well at least the murderer should let her write a letter - just like what she watched in Mask (Bomi and Namjoo were addicted to Ju Ji Hoon's charms).

She felt her hands and her feet were untied and now she could run away, but the hold on the shoulder was too tight so Eunji just stood there, in silence. "Do not try to do anything stupid, we don't know what we can do to you...," the girl whispered and Eunji shivered even more.

too was uncovered and when she was about to scream, a hand covered it and said, "... Do not even think about it." Eunji was this close to burst into tears, she was very, very scared. "You only can open your eyes once the door is squaked close. Do you get it?" Eunji had no choice but nodded. The hand slowly disetangled of and they stepped away, the door was opened and then closed the moment after.

In rush, Eunji opened her eyes and her jaws dropped to the ground, literally.

She was inside a room, possibly a hotel room, the president suite one, and the bed was full with roses and a big teddy bear was right in the middle on the bed cover. There were thousands pictures of hers, took mostly candid and the unchosen teaser pictures of her form APink's albums, and her selfies. Those were all her pictures and Eunji nibbled her lower lip, tried to control her emotion.

Press play, Eunji turned to the remote with a post-it on it and pressed exactly like what it asked her to do.

It was a live video, taken so not professionally because it kept shaking and there were lots of people speaking and walking and waving at the camera. Eunji went to sit on the bed and watched Chanyeol said, "1... 2... 3... Action!"

Her boyfriend smiled and waved at her. "Hello, babe, happy birthday!" he waved. "Whoa, you're really getting old. Ck, shoulod I find another younger girl to replace you? You're so old, I even can see your wrinkles when you're in your bare face. That girl from G-Friend..., you know the main vocalist is quite beautiful," Eunji knew he was joking around because then he burst into laughter. "You know it's a joke right? It's a no way for me to replace you, because I know I was fated to love you. Cheesy? Well I am Kim Jongdae for a reason." he smiled. "I don't know what I should do on your birthday and since you don't say anything about a gift you wanted, so yeah..., I just researched this online and found this will be a nice way to be a surprise for you," Jongdae sighed. "I don't wish nice, good things to you like everyone else does...., but instead I wish you to be stronger because loving me may be hard and not easy. But if I don't choose to let go, so you should not too. Stay to be Jung Eunji that I know, okay? The strong one, the independent one, the girl with angelic voice, the smiley girl, the girl that never wants to lose an argument with me, the girl that says she will always love me, and the girl that promises me when things are fine she will marry me," she heard cheers and teases from the video. "Happy birthday, babe, the love of my life, Jung Eunji. I love you.. Bye-bye..." he waved and then the video was off three seconds after.

Eunji cried, hard, after the video ended. She was so touched with Jongdae's surprise and she was so speechless. Jongdae has been the greatest thing that happened in her life, that's why she didn't ask for anything to him. Because for Eunji, having Jongdae wrapped his hands on her waist was the best present ever.

The door slowly cracked open after the ding and Eunji quickly got on her heels, waiting. Jongdae was walking in and he halted when he saw Eunji was crying like she was brokenhearted. "Hey hey hey..., it's me." he inched closer and caught her in his embrace, chin rested on her crown of head. "Babe, what's the tears for? It doesn't suppose to be sad..."

"You cheeky bastard," Eunji sobbed. "How can this doesn't make me cry? You ,"

"Sshh, it's your birthday and you still curse? It will be a bad year..."

"I don't care, I have you anyway..." she still sobbed and hugged her boyfriend even tighter.

"I love you, babe..."

"You ruin my makeup..., it's expensive." Eunji pressed her face on his chest and smelled Jongdae's scent. It was right where se was belong, and she really loved the way he prepared his surprise for her. "Just so you know," she added. "Even your suprise is so lame, you're lucky that I love you,"

"I know..." Jongdae cackled and hugged the girl as if he wouldn't let go until the end of the world.

 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MAJESTIC QUEEN OF NOT ABLE DOING AEGYO AND Y DANCE! keep the smiles etch widely on your lips, keep the eyes squinted whenever you laugh, and keep singing the high notes that will make your fans shiver in amazement.  — Ren