Down

Fated to Love You

We're on the good side of bad karma, 'cause we're keep on coming back for more


“How’s your feeling?” Jongdae tapped his back, after Jongin’s makeup was done and the poor boy was left alone sitting on the couch. Again, for the third time, the tension was up in the air. Nobody talked about it, but he wasn’t stupid not to notice despair and disappointment. Nobody joked too, even Chanyeol and Baekhyun chose to nap instead teasing the boy that just got confirmed.

 

“I can’t tell.” Jongin cleared his throat quietly. “What should I do, hyung?” Everyone seems to be mad at me.” he bit his lower lip.

 

“Naah, they are just trying to adjust with this. Like well, maybe Suho hyung doesn’t think that there will be another Baekyeon in history, or he thinks that you want to keep it by yourselves for awhile,” Jongdae crossed his legs and continued “but  I don’t really mind with it, you see. Please…, it’s love, it’s your love. You have every right to fall in love, just like everyone in this world does. Just because you’re an idol, it doesn’t mean you can’t date people.”

 

“I feel like crap, hyung. I don’t even dare to check SNS. I’m a dope.” Jongin ruffled his hair, only to be pestered by their stylist and Jongin sent an apologetic smile. “What if people send bad comments to her? She has enough hatred already,”

 

“Talk to her then,” Jongdae smiled wisely, “At times like this, you can’t just sit down and wait how things fall on their places. You have to protect her, come on Jongin…, you’re the man. Because based on my experience, it’s always the girl that gets bashed and cursed, while the oppa always gets the supports or well some nags too.”

 

Jongin broke into a small smile. “I’m going to call her hyung,” and he stood up then walked out of the waiting room.

 

Jongdae shook his head and exhaled indignantly, “You guys really need to stop torturing him like that. It’s a tough battle already for him,”

 

Chanyeol fluttered his eyes open in a speed of light and sat back, just like what Baekhyun did. People suddenly grew back their smiles and the tension was vanished in a bare second.

 

“It’s his fault for being confirmed on April Fools,” Chanyeol reasoned out and he got nods in agreement by Sehun, Minseok, and Baekhyun.

 

“You guys are the rudest.” Jongdae commented but then also cracked into a small smile.

 


so KaiStal is finally happening! we both are really thrilled and happy for them, how about you? and um, sorry for no chenji in this one. I just really want to write about this, so yeah... this happened. hope you like it and let's support KaiStal okayyyyy :) - Ren