it's freaking T-Rex (!!)

Fated to Love You

In which her manager hands her a —T-Rex (?!)


 

"Eunji," Eunji looks up and find her manager oppa is smiling fondly at her. 

"Yes, oppa?" Eunji asks, her brow raises. 

"It's a gift," Manager oppa says and hands her a stuffed animals -- it's a freaking T-Rex (!!) -- and a card.

"He's very sweet boyfriend, I even don't treat my wife like this," He chuckles and continues, "You're lucky, you're so lucky," 

Eunji accepts them with flushed pink appear on her cheeks. 

____

"You're not coming for MAMA this year?" Jongdae asks as he leans forward to sniff her crown of head. Eunji has always smell like this since the first time he bowed at her -- floral fragrance -- and Jongdae has never forgotten ever since. 

"Um," The female shakes her head. "We have schedules and it seems like we won't win anything," 

Jongdae kisses her hair, "Don't say that. I forced my members to vote for you, even Baekhyun, I forced that punk to make two accounts so he can vote for his girlfriend and you," 

Eunji looks up and Jongdae seizes the moment to kiss her, "Really?" 

"Really," Jongdae then sees the commercial break about Christmas sale and then he remembers, "... Hey, tell me, what do you want for Christmas this year?" 

Eunji pouts, "Nothing in particular. Why?" 

"No," Jongdae shakes his head, "Just asking." 

"Oh,"

____

Jongdae has been very busy lately, Eunji knows, he's preparing for his comeback this month. It's just... She misses him. She misses his hug, his trolls, his rolling eyes, his... Everything. Eunji even has to sniff on Jongdae's scarf to help her reducing this longing feeling. 

Jongdae has already told her that he won't able to reply his messages and talk and visit, because heck, he has tons of schedules have to be done, and yet... Jongdae has to keep acting like he's single, remember? 

So Eunji doesn't complain, because she herself is busy preparing for APink's upcoming concert. 

But somehow, Eunji really misses that stupid cheesy camel.

____

Hello, sweetie pie, the love of my life, source of my feelings, the reason I sing, and future wife.... ^^  I MISS YOU. Like lots. I lots lots lots lots miss you. Hehe. 

So I saw this little T-Rex doll in convenient store near my dorm, and it somehow reminds me of scary Jung, that likes to curse but will fall in tears if things go unplanned, then I think "why don't I buy it for her!' 

So here it goes, baby boo, it's my Christmas gift! Happy greetings, Jung, I really miss you.... 

Your manager oppa is so being nice, he's picking this up at SM building, so treat him some hanwoo, okay? He saves our relationship! :"p 

Anywaaaaay, I miss you. Hehe. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. 

Love, Kim Jongdae

____

"It's beautiful, why don't you post it on your fanpage?" Her manager oppa says seeing her smiling happily selfie, "The face explains someone is deeply in love..." He teases and chuckles seeing Eunji's reddened cheeks. "Post it, so he'll know that you get the gift already," 

She nods and posts it on her fanpage, with a little note under, 'I miss you. Shall we meet up soon?' 


 

Wait ... is it really ... T-Rex? I'll say I haven't seen that 'animal' before but I'm sure it looks —cute, right Kim Jongdae-ssi? —blues