#MAJORTBT

Fated to Love You

#MAJORTBT pt. 3


 

KBS is huge, it’s the first thing that came out inside his mind as the stray camel realized that he was lost. There are lots, like seriously lots of stairs that could lead you everywhere. He once read in a Detective Conan’s comic book that TV stations usually were set like this to avoid any spies that wanted to steal the concept of its station and also it took usually months for people to understand their route. Now the male understood why their manager hyung always scolded them if they missed a member or left without telling him first.

 

Firstly, Kim Jongdae just wanted to find an empty restroom, the one that usually singers used was full and he couldn’t hold back anymore. Running off, he descended those stairs just to find a sign of restroom nearby – which was on ah I’m on 23rd floor he blinked as he gazed up at the metal symbol glued over the wall. He mentally cursed at himself because of his stupidity, why did I leave my phone! Baekhyun might already hijack his phone at the time speaking, he sighed and decided to just ask to whoever he met. He needed to get back because their performance was just three groups more; two fresh debuted group like EXO and a rookie singer.

 

The male held tightly on the stuffed animal he got earlier from the fan that he accidentally met right when he’s out. Thinking that he had to show her he’s grateful, he took it with a wide smile and took a picture with her, before he excused to get back since they were about to perform. It really got him in heartstring on how there’s someone that already liked EXO since the very beginning, - when EXO is simply nothing but a newly debuted group with weird, unexplainable concept, I mean who would believe they are aliens with superpowers?

 

He halted his steps as he found a person was leaning on the wall, the spot was quite hidden, it’s near the stairs and it’s positioned behind an announcement board, it’s narrow, only people with small body figures or careful enough that would notice there’s a spot between the stairs. He found out simply because he gazed upon the legs – wearing heels, female. “Um, excuse me. Can you show me how to get to 25th floor please? I’m kind of messed up with directions…,” he spoke up and raked his hand shyly.

 

The figure seemed to be surprised to find someone actually notice her was there, Jongdae counted it took almost half minute to finally she went out of the place. Her eyes widened as she realized she would face not just nobody, but an idol, her hoobae, with those swollen eyes, and mascara ruined. Jongdae kindly looked away, avoided eye contact to give her time to wipe the tear-stains away. “You’re lost?” she asked, voice hoarse and saddening.

 

Jongdae nodded and found her eyes. Jongdae mentally told himself off, he couldn’t and wouldn’t ask why. He didn’t need to know, he didn’t want to know. So he just his lips, his habit once he was nervous. “Yeah, still new. Not good with directions. Hehe.”

 

She let out a weak smile. “I was too.” she gazed up at Jongdae, the male was confused whether he had to look away or gaze back at hers. “… It took me four months to understand the route. And sometimes, I kind of messed up too. Thinking SBS’ way when I was in KBS’ station…., or the opposite. That days were horrible,” she shook her head.

 

“You have an accent, sunbaenim.” Jongdae noticed. Not like he didn’t know, he knew she’s from Busan. It’s because he, for the first time in forever, could hear her talking in her accent – to him. It’s overwhelming and exciting at the same time.

 

“Yes I am,” she chuckled. “Come on, I also have to get back to my members. I’m about to perform. Have you performed yet?” she got a light headshake. “Ah you tried to calm your heart?” she tried again and Jongdae just smiled – it’s a no way to tell him that he just got out of restroom. “No worries. When I was new, I always felt nervous and had to have peace with myself in someplace alone. I found this place exactly a year ago, April 25th. A week after Apink’s MV was out.”

 

“Why did you cry sunbaenim?” It blurted out. It has to be blurted out. On Jongdae’s defense, it’s because his mouth and his brain weren’t working on the same side. He could tell the female in front of him tensed and he was about to take back his words as the female answered him.

 

“… Personal reasons,” she shrugged. “I can’t really tell you, but let’s just say it hurt me very much. Everyone tells me to be careful when it comes to this, and I was so stubborn and thinking this would be as easy as reaching high notes.” she giggled over her own metaphor and Jongdae smiled too, just to respect her horrible joke.

 

The walk was quiet, just labored breathing and lips shut until they reached Apink’s waiting room. Jongdae glanced and realized they had to share the room with a singer and also a four-membered girl group – unlike EXO because they had lot members, so they didn’t share a room. When Eunji was about to enter the room after exchanged greetings, Jongdae caught her lower arm and the female raised a brow in confusion. The male handed the doll to her with a sad smile, “I don’t really know what happened to you sunbaenim, but let me say whoever made you cry is an —pardon my bluntness. You’re cute, have beautiful voice, and talented as well…, whoever it is sunbaenim, you have to know that they don’t deserve you.”

 

Jongdae walked away right after, until the female finally called his name. Jongdae was stunned, she remembers my name before turned over and looked at the main vocal of Apink. “Thank you Chen-ssi, you literally brightened my day. You work hard okay? Someone as kind as you deserve someone that could make your days good. I believe you will be famous in no time,” she waved at him before walked in to her room.

 

Jongdae grinned to himself, not someone sunbaenim, you.

 


#MAJORTBT their first talk.

expectation; write Eunji busted Jongdae was about to kiss his fellow rookie idol. it would be awkwardly funny.

reality; naaaah, make it a real, deep talk. you're better at slight!angst than fluff Ren, get it done.

happy reading ChenJi shippers! — Ren