Mistake

Fated to Love You

In which a fan service went wrong


 

"You did not just kiss her, dammit." Eunji's voice went higher as she walked back and forth, cursing at her boyfriend after watching the fancam video of their newest VCR of My Turn to Cry.

"... It's just a hand-kissing, Jung,"

"Oh, a hand-kissing?" Eunji scoffed. "Remind me... Who was going ballistic and almost threaten Inguk oppa and Kim Bum oppa because I had kissing scenes with them? There was a bare lips-touching, yet you made it sound like I was cheating on you..."

Jongdae couldn't help but not to smile at this. He was the one - who's always being jealous over her, so seeing her went crimson red because of anger and jealousy, somehow entertained him. He finally stood up and caught his girlfriend arm, "... Jung,"

"Don't touch me," Eunji tried to flee, but Jongdae's grisp was tighter. "I'm really thinking of kicking you in the balls right now..."

"It's just a fan service, Jung..."

Damn, Eunji always loved the way Jongdae called her by her surname.

"... It's different," Jongdae admitted, "... It's different than everything I did with you."

Eunji's brow curled up in mischief, "Oh, really?"

"Mm-hmm,"

"So can you prove me the difference?" she challenged bravely.

Jongdae smiled - knowing that the argument is finished already - then he nodded at her, as he leaned closer, reaching her lips, "... I was about to," and gave her the cheeriest kiss ever.


 

I AM JEALOUS AT WHOEVER'S HAND THAT CHEN KISSED ON THE VCR! and dayummm..... I really need to finish Domino TT.TT — Ren