Chaotic Rendezvous

Fated to Love You

How To Tame Your Jealous Boyfriend; Chapter 1 


“Talk to me,” the guy prompted. He has been shaking his head for couple times after being stupefied for a moment. He thought that he was doing fine with avoiding, but how couldn’t he notice if slowly it got better ratings and views – and heck, it even raised a first place for that ing thing!

She looked childish with her bangs fell over her forehead actually. It made her looked some years younger, with the smile that she tried hard to muffle and his oversized pink sweater on her, it supposed to lure him but he needed to tell her who’s the boss in the moment.

“You kissed him.” Jongdae huffed exasperatedly. “On mouth.” He pressed his tone and made the girl smiled even wider. “Why are you smiling?” he asked, confused because he wasn’t pissed to be laughed at! This was critical! This was serious!

“I thought you promised Baekhyun oppa you won’t watch my drama to control your composure…,” damn it she remembers, he cursed bitterly. “… To avoid you being stupid and careless and come to me.” she added and again Jongdae cursed under his breath. Why would he choose a smart girlfriend, of all people?

“I also didn’t want to know!” he crossed his arms against his chest. “But how couldn’t I notice if your drama—no—your kissing scene, yes your this-is-how-I-pay-you-back-twofold kiss is really popular! And somehow, a best friend of mine… Let’s just call him anonymous—”

“—Park Chanyeol—” Eunji rolled her eyes tiredly.

“—just keep his name anonymous,” Jongdae insisted. “He was being an angel—”

“—nope he was being the dumbest human ever—”

“—don’t you think we should stop cutting each other?” Jongdae raised a brow and Eunji pressed her lips shut. “As I was saying…,” he exhaled and watched whether Eunji ould say anything else; but she was quiet and it made Jongdae smiled thinly. “… A best friend of mine showed a picture of you kissed a guy I don’t even know! All I know that he has that gigantic genes like Chanyeol and his ears are as wide as elephant—okay, I crossed the line…” he stopped once he saw Eunji hissed.

It wasn’t cool. He knew it wasn’t cool to mock someone Jongdae even didn’t know – but come on! He was jealous! Even it’s hard for her to admit that he was ing jealous for having somebody else kissed what belonged to him, he knew he couldn’t just burst out and forced her not to do it. Because the possibility of her would leave him for being childish was too risky for him to take.

“You know that I only look at you, don’t you?” Eunji tried with that puppy smile. Damn it, Jongdae is weak at that.

He looked away. “Hmm,” he replied curtly and the girl dared to giggle.

“I should bring you someday to meet Won-geun oppa in person,” she said. “He’d be happy.” Before Jongdae could say a word, Eunji went on, “… Won-geun oppa is so unlike you. He’s calm and quiet in reality, he rarely speaks and enjoys his bromance with Jisoo oppa, weird I know… Then one day he asked me about you. He wondered what makes me decided to announce publicly that I am dating you—because he thinks that only will ruin us.”

Jongdae watched her eyes intently. Oh, he is weak too at her soft eyes.

“… I told him that you made me the happiest. I forgot what it felt like to be an idol. You, yes you Kim Jongdae, not some kind of Kim Yeol, made me human. You made me angry, you made me smile, you made me giddy. I don’t feel it with anyone else, but I do when I’m with you.”

Jongdae gaped.

“This is so cringe-worthy and I don’t even think about repeating myself…, so yeah. Those all are acting, okay? Won-geun oppa treats me well that’s just it.”

Jongdae was about to fall for her words, but then he noticed. He looked up at his puppy and narrowed his eyes, “Is that really just it? You won’t kiss again?”

She shook her head eagerly. “Nope. One kiss to please the viewers~~”

“Holding hands?”

Eunji didn’t answer and now her eyes weren’t looking at him anymore. She suddenly was too immersed with the ceiling and wondered she should paint it to blue next time after she was finished filming.

“YAH JUNG EUNJI! YOU’RE HOLDING HANDS TOO?! ARGGH! I’LL COME TO YOUR SET TOMORROW!”


Sassy Go Go has finished. Yeoldoo shippers now wail. I am too.  I live like a zombie because I don't need to wait anymore. I need to return to reality. that's why I decide to ship ChenJi again. damn, I don't even understand what I'm talking about. happy reading! ^^ —Ren