Man in Love

Fated to Love You

 

He's head over heels, end of story.


 

"So, Chen-ssi," the radio DJ chirped happily as she called Jongdae by his stage name. Chen raised his hand and chuckled, along with Kyungsoo and the DJ, she continued, "... You're the second member who outed to have a girlfriend,"

"Ahhhhh," Kyungsoo clapped his hands in excitement, while Jongdae burst into a good laughter. "Chen likes this kind of questions," Kyungsoo joked and the DJ laughed at his attempt.

"Ah, really?" the DJ raised a brow, "... So, Chen-ssi, girlfriend,"

Jongdae stood up and pretended to bow politely and waved at the camera, "... Ah, I think I shouldn't come here. It's Sehun. It should be Sehun," he pretended to walk away but Kyungsoo caught his arm and forced him to stay. So much to be Satan Soo.

"... So tell us, Chen-ssi," she started, "... What love songs do you listen recently? That related to her,"

Both of members clapped their hands and laughed it loud, Jongdae covered his face with his hands, while Kyungsoo tried hard to maintain the same laughter, "... Lately," Kyungsoo took over, expected from him, "Chen likes to listen Infinite's Man in Love, sometimes he intentionally sings it loudly and off tune, and he also listens to it on his headphone. If he sings that song, we know that he's happy and on good mood,"

"Ah, really?" the DJ looked at Jongdae expectantly. "What part of the song that he likes to sing loudly, D.O-ssi?"

Kyungsoo tried to hum and Jongdae tried to cover his mouth but his glare stopped him to, "... I don't really know Infinite sunbaenim's songs, but I think it's the chorus? Sarange ppajil ttaen, nae sarmui modeungeol da jugoseo, dan hana geu mamman barae, sarange ppajil ttaen (When I'm in love, I want to give everything in my life to you, with just one expectation, your heart, when I'm in love)," Kyungsoo sang it very, very beautifully and all Jongdae could do was facepalming like a blushed five years old kid.

"Whoa!" the DJ clapped her hands, "D.O-ssi, you sing it very, very beautifully!" Kyungsoo smiled, "... But really, Chen-ssi, tell us, why do you like this song?"

Jongdae was still wearing the same smile and rosy cheeks. He cleared his throat and finally spoke up, "I personally listened to this song because she said this song is good," - insert naughty smile here from Kyungsoo and the DJ - "And when I listen, I find this song is so sincere and beautiful and I like the rap part too and well, Infinite sunbaenim shows great dance, so I think I get drown by listening to this?" he laughed, "Ah, I think I promote the song too much?" he asked with a smile, "... But yeah, I recently like this song,"

"So what are you doing when you're in love?" the DJ just didn't want to stop. "Both of you. D.O-ssi, what do you want to do when you're in love?"

"Cooking her favorite food every day,"

"Whoa, can't I date you for free food?" the DJ hissed, "I'll get tons of hate after this show," and Kyungsoo burst into laughter, shaking his head. "And you, Chen-ssi?"

"When I'm in love, I'm the type who clings a lot and nags for no reason," he confessed, "... And to be honest I nag a lot to her, I thought she might be annoyed with me, but she casually gets used to it. And I'm thankful because until today she doesn't mind with my nagging,"

"But, aren't you older than her?"

"Yes, but she acts way older than I am," he smiled gracefully, "That's why I'm holding onto her until today,"

The radio DJ was stunned with his sincerity and gentleness, that caught her off-guard for few seconds, after gaining her consciousness back, she finally said, "Whoa, what a great chat we have! We'll be back after the break, and for now this is Lovelyz with their latest song, Hi!"


 

on my defence; Infinite's Man in Love is a lovely song, and I can imagine Jongdae is all smiley and madly in love in this song because of Eunji. 

P.S. blues, I don't make a heartbreaking chapter, are you delighted? :3 — Ren