Stay With Me

Fated to Love You

Let’s fall in love.


 

“What makes you stay with him?”

 

One time, there was a curious question popped out. Jung Eunji thought she knew the answer, but it took her almost fifteen minutes to reply that question, she was unsure whether she had to answer it idol likely or with honestly. Because either way, people would judge her.

 

Eunji let out a small smile as she finally replied, she decided an answer, it’s either idol likely or honestly. It came from her heart, anyone could tell because the way she beamed…, it just mesmerized and anyone could tell she was deeply in love.

 

“His smell,” Eunji replied and the person that asked her raised their brow in confusion. “His smell makes me feel safe, like I’m home. Maybe this is the cheesiest answer that I could express, but really… It’s his smell. His smell makes me feel like I finally have a home to go when I’m exhausted,”

***

“What makes you stay with her?”

 

Jongdae was startled because of his fan’s question, she talked in foreign language and he finally widened his eyes when the translator translated the question. s muffled their laughter, even Kyungsoo and Chanyeol already smacked each other repeatedly because maybe their bodies weren’t ready to hear his answer. This was surprising, because don’t they supposed to talk about Kaistal or our fan-meeting? Why me?

 

The question got him tight-lipped for almost four minutes, tried to find the most reasonable answer because his fans could always misinterpret or one wrong answer and Eunji would get bashed. No, he didn’t need to see more of hurtful comments on her SNS account.

 

“Um…, her smile,” Jongdae replied and s, the fan, even the translator quiet down as he held the microphone to answer the question. “Believe me when I say this, but I always like it to see someone smiles. I’m thankful too for EXO-Ls here that always welcome me with warm embraces and wide smiles. And I love you, I think I don’t need to say that out loud because you know the answer right?” he grinned. “But…, there’s something, something about her that I really, really adore… which is her smile. I like it when she smiles politely at her elders or sunbae that she meets, I like it when she smiles cheerfully when she meets her fans, because I know how precious they are for her. I like it when she smiles motherly when she’s around little children. And most of all, I really like it when she looks at me…, even a single glance and smiles that creates mere slits on her eyes. She’s just…, simply, purely beautiful.” Jongdae smiled too, as if he could imagine her smile on his mind. “And whenever I see her smile at me, all my exhaustion is gone.”

 


blues, listen to this while you reading! hoho. ChenJi shippers, I LOVE YOU — Ren