Dear Future Husband...

Fated to Love You

Dear future husband...


 

"Eunji-ssi," the MC where their Japan fan-meeting was held, was smiling at her. Eunji glanced up and smiled sweetly back at him - waiting for his response. "You know, it's been very popular among people about doing a 'dear future husband' and stuffs," the girls cheered at her teasingly, knowing where this might lead. "... So can you do that too? Since, you know..." he smiled cheerily and the fans were also cheering and squealing with the others.

Class Clown Yoon Bomi was clapping her hands excitedly - oh how much she wanted to spill about her relationship as well; Leader Park Chorong was covering her reddened cheeks with her hands; the maknaes, Kim Namjoo and Oh Hayoung were only giggling and jumping on their seats; and the graceful Son Naeun was only smiling encouragingly at her.

Eunji her pinkish lips with a pout, how her boyfriend was going to ran back and forth with happy screams once the fancams released. She was pretty sure about it.

"So, Eunji?" the MC looked at her and smiled. "Look at the camera and say dear future husband then things you want to tell him..." he counted, "One... Two... Three..."

Eunji looked at the camera and burst into laughter. "Ah, how can I even do this?" she sighed desperately at herself before gaining back her composure and looked again at the camera. His smile was something Eunji wanted to cherish the most, so she mustered some courage to let him smiling even more. "Dear future husband," Eunji started. "... When I first met you, I didn't know or even think that I'll be here, this far, with you holding my hands. Despite the fact that you're sometimes too much, I'm still grateful because you chose to stay for me."

The memory of them being confirmed was overwhelming for Eunji.

"... I'm not that great, you know," she smiled sadly. "I'm not a great cook, so I can't cook you decent meals like your mother always does. I'm not that great singer, so I may sing off-tune at times.  I'm not that pretty without makeup, so I may scare you when we first spend our night together."

The laughter was loud and clear.

"What else? Ah, I'm also insecure about many things, like maybe thinking there's someone out there better than me, deserve your love, but please show me that I'm wrong about it. I'm annoying, I get moody at times, random times, so please stay with me. I'm sometimes sarcastic, but it doesn't mean I don't love you, I swear I love you just fine, it's just that if I'm acting like that, then it means I'm comfortable with you. I can't promise you rainbows and paradise, but when hurricane comes, I'll hold your hand tightly, too tight until it can't beat us down. I'll be there on your ups and downs, just like what you'll do to me."

Eunji heaved a sigh.

"Ah, our children. We will have two childrens; a boy and a girl. The boy should be older, so he can protect her sister, just like you always there to protect me from any harm. They will grow up as beautiful childrens, and when they find their love of their lifes, you'll going to be like do you remember when you almost tripped at the altar because you were nervous? and you'll hold my hand and say something like I'll always love you."

Eunji felt like she could cry any time soon.

"... I'll love you even you're sleepless and your hair is messy because you lack of sleep. I'll love you even you're tired. I'll love you even when you're feeling like sadness is consuming you. I'll love until your hair grows grey and I'll love you until then."

Eunji smiled.

"So, my future husband, I'll be praying for you; so when we meet, we'll be smiling at each other, knowing exactly how we will end up be."

-

"It's not dear future husband, eonni, you know it." Namjoo whispered after Eunji passed the challange. "It should be dear Kim Jongdae,"

Next thing they knew, all eyes were set on them; Namjoo realized three minutes after - she was whispering to Eunji with the microphone was on.


 

someone does this and I'm overwhelmed. — Ren