Luckiest Ones

Fated to Love You

we'll be the lucky ones


 

EXO finally came back after a year hiatus – as if it could be called a hiatus. It was more like a little break (a week or two) for them to meet their families and sleep nicely, before they were given endless schedules such as; off-air performances, fan-meetings, concerts that would end for at least six months. EXO noticed if they complained maybe they would be put in a longer hiatus, well since the newest group has already debuted and people started to seemingly enjoy the little boys, some people even might say they are the Little Version of EXO and compared two of them.

 

The showcase was held through an application for international fans or those who couldn’t come to. Even if it was supposed to be a small showcase, but who they kidded at – they are EXO and it wasn’t a surprise to have at least a thousand fans came to show their support. And as always, expectedly they showed a cooler, better image with their latest concept; became monsters that are so lucky to be in love.

 

After explaining the whole concept and also introducing their third full-length album, the MC looked like he had a question that already held back since they first explained. He finally spoke up with joking tone, “So Chen-ssi.” he called the main vocalist and nodded at him with a wide grin.

 

“I think I knew what question you’re going to ask me.” Jongdae raised a thumb when the MC responded with “Ah I like that you have some good sense!” and just laughed when he finally asked about the little happening back then.

 

The little happening was happened like this; on one of her fan-meetings, she was unexpectedly received a pink bouquet of white and pink roses. There wasn’t any note left on it but the way she hugged them and the smile she let out and captured by her fans was an obvious clue of who the sender was.

 

“This hyung even didn’t buy me anything on my birthday,” Sehun brought back the topic that he already mentioned on some show before. “But for her…,” he shook his head unhelpfully, “He even bothered all of us just to know the number of florist that could do a delivery service. I was this close to ask our fans through SNS…, but I still have some sense so I held back the idea.” The maknae muttered just to erupt laughter from the members – Chanyeol and Baekhyun with their signature overexcited clapping hands, Kyungsoo and Junmyeon with their safe smiles, and Jongin that remained quiet (maybe he too wanted to be questioned like this).

 

“No, please let me explain.” Jongdae took over the microphone from Junmyeon and continued, “… I was too busy with our preparations for comeback that I almost forgot to take care of her,” he his lips. “And I know she was busy too, so we both came to an understanding that we have to focus on our career first. But then, we had to go overseas for a concert date and it was also her fan-meeting. I was such a poor boyfriend to neglect a good-hearted female like her, that’s why I decided to do something…, I didn’t even watch her performances live because I was too busy, so yeah I bought her those to show that I still support her even though we’re both are busy.”

 

The female fans echoed with aaaaaaaaahhhh and Jongdae smiled gratefully at them. “What does she think about your comeback, Chen-ssi?” he continued and Jongdae again took over the microphone from Junmyeon.

 

“She didn’t say much, she doesn’t have to actually, because I already know what she wanted to say. She prayed the best for our comeback, and that’s exactly what I need; her support and smile that won’t easily forgotten.”

 


I neglected this for like... forever. happy reading ChenJi shippers! — Ren