Home

Fated to Love You

Home is when our eyes met; I love you.


 

There's a place that excited Eunji when she felt exhausted and sick with everything she's been through, the only place where it feels like a safe haven aside from the booth for recording and her bedroom whenever she was home, back in Busan. This place is rare, one of a kind, it took awhile for her to adjust with everything, and Eunji is not going to let anyone steal this place.

 

Do you find out already?

 

Yes.

 

It's right on his embrace.

♡♡

Jongdae liked a certain smell; not just some smells, it's something that always lingered on his nose. He could only have this smell whenever he stands close with it, or if he's lucky enough, when he held it. This smell is one in zillion, it's something that Jongdae would do anything to keep it exist.

 

Do you find out already?

 

Yes.

 

It's right when she came and hugged him, the certain fragrant - the smell of vanilla and also fresh roses - came out of her.

♡♡

EXOLUXION Epilogue has finished and everyone was exhausted after they walked out of the stage. Albeit Chanyeol joked around and seemed careless, he was guenine on helping Jongin along with Kyungsoo that also looked tired as hell. Baekhyun stole the fresh towel off their stylist and wiped his face mindlessly. Minseok slung his arm on Yixing and pat him repeatedly on the back, while Sehun and Junmyeon was chatting quietly on the back. Last but not least, Jongdae was following suit as he took the headset off of his ears.

 

It's been too much, Jongdae had to admit. It's been too much and they needed some rests, but they couldn't. What if once they did and the company granted, they would be abandoned? What if the company preferred their new group? No, EXO can't lose to that, so Junmyeon convinced them as hard as he could to keep doing it. Jongdae remembered Jongin was begging Junmyeon to let him flee because his injury was damn hurt, and Junmyeon cried because he knew he had no authority about it.

 

After they walked in their waiting room to nap, as they waited for whole crew to finish their duties, the boys started to pick out their phones. Chanyeol called his sister and bragged about it, Baekhyun too since his parents couldn't make it. Kyungsoo texted whoever it was with a small smile. Jongin ignored his phone and chose to nap with Yixing's lap as his pillows, while the older now read his script for his latest movie with f(x)'s Krystal. Minseok went to bathroom and washed his face. Sehun took random snapchat things and laughed to himself when he disturbed Junmyeon's peace.

 

Jongdae opened his phone and smiled on his lock screen. It was a picture of her, and she's been persistent to change it because the effect would be epic if his fans found out (this is why too he rarely checked his phone in public). He read some of her encouraging messages.

 

Eunji-ya (1.23 PM)

tons of best lucks today! Fighting!

 

Eunji-ya (2.45 PM)

I'll see you when I see you right? Haha. Don't forget to smile okay? It's your prettiest charm...

 

Eunji-ya (3.15 PM)

been listening to your OST while watching the MV. shoot, I fell in love with Song Joongki and the singer of the OST at the same time. who should I pick?

 

Eunji-ya (4.07 PM)

KIM JONGDAE FIGHTING!

 

Eunji-ya (7.00 PM)

yah, don't forget to drink! You'll dehydrate if you don't.

 

Eunji-ya (7.00 PM)

PS; don't take cold water

 

Eunji-ya (9.00 PM)

why do I feel stupid somehow on sending you messages?

 

Eunji-ya (10.25 PM)

it. I miss you

 

Jongdae's lips slowly created a smile, a happy one, the one that wide and full with emotions and everyone could tell he's in love. But Jongdae was taught how to treat people, so before he called the love of his life, he made sure he called his parents first and told him that he made it today.

♡♡

Eunji saw the van from afar, she's been waiting patiently since thirty minutes ago. She missed him a lot. Yes, their last meeting was on the movie premiere that ended up with small banter (quoted Namjoo, "I don't even see a future in this relationship if you both are not quarrelling over small things,") so yeah, she missed him.

 

The van stopped and slowly the door was opened. Junmyeon widened his eyes as he stepped closer to Eunji, "Yah! What are you doing?! Aren't you cold?"

 

Eunji shook her head. "... Jongdae," she muttered quietly and Junmyeon nodded in understanding. He tapped her shoulder before went in to their dorm.

 

Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun for being a loyal slave (they got hit big time by Kyungsoo), Kyungsoo smiled and patted her hair, Yixing was helping Jongin along with Minseok, they greeted her with warm smiles.

 

The late Kim Jongdae came out with a duffel bag and he widened his eyes, as he hurriedly took off his varsity jacket and put it on her. "You're unbelievable,"

 

"I prefer full of surprises actually, but it's fine with me. I'm unbelievably loyal, aren't I?" she asked cheekily.

 

"Stupid, why are you here?" Jongdae shook his head.

 

"I miss you." Eunji replied under her breath. "I miss your hug too."

 

"What did you eat just now? Why are you so chees--ouch--Eunji!" he gazed down but ths girl already glared at him.

 

"Could you just appreciate me when I'm being like this? You're annoying. I'm going home." When Eunji was about to walk away, Jongdae caught her wrist and brought him to his arms, embraced her.

 

"Ohhh, I miss this smell. Seriously, you should tell me what your perfume is so I could buy it. I can't help it when I'm far away and I need to smell you."

 

"I gave you my shirt already, you ert." Eunji chuckled.

 

"Yes. A year ago. The smell is gone. You only have two options; tell me the brand or give me another shirt that smells you."

 

"You're unbelievable," Eunji didn't realize she repeated his words earlier.

 

"I prefer obvious actually, but it's fine with me. I'm unbelievably cheeky, aren't I?" he asked back and now their eyes met.

 

Their burst into giggles and Jongdae savored the moment as he hugged her again.

 

And they were home.

 

 


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BLUESSS! >////< I FORGOT I'M SORRY, BUT YOU LOVE ME FOR THIS CHEESE CHAPTER RIGHT?!

have a nice dayyyy, chenji shipper! *throwing virtual hugs* - Ren