Proud Boyfriend

Fated to Love You

You just have to stay there, I love you like this~


“Hyung, you’re not sleeping?” Sehun tapped Jongdae’s head as he went up to his bed. Right now, his hyung still has his laptop and earphone on. He was all smiling to himself and Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. What he was doing seriously? “Hyung. You’re not sleepy? Tomorrow we’re gonna get drilled like hell…,”

 

“You go, I’m still busy.” Jongdae shushed the boy with his hand, maybe signaling the boy to not bother with his business – whatever it was because he still got his eyes focused. Sehun could tell it wasn’t – no, he was one of the slightest members in EXO that is clear-minded. And Eunji would choke him if she finds out, so no. It’s not . Not when Jongdae knew exactly that Sehun could tell Eunji right away once he really did watch it.

 

“Yeah, I could tell too. But busy with what?” Sehun finally went to Jongdae’s bed and snuggled next to him, and the hyung just let him because he knew how huge Sehun adored snuggling. Jongdae let the boy to see.

 

It was Apink’s first concert, Pink Paradise, and he watched the fan-camera’s version of My My. No wonder he was smiling like a crazy punk, he was watching his girlfriend’s performance. Sehun intentionally put off his earphone so he could too listen to live version, and somehow he was mesmerized with Eunji’s singing. “… Hyung,” he called and Jongdae hummed in response. “… Your girlfriend eats the CD, doesn’t she? How could she sing flawlessly like that? Seriously… Even her tone in live version is way clearer…,” he commented on her part. “And these girls too, they improved, like a lot!”

 

Jongdae smirked smugly, “She is right? She’s just too good. I’m so proud with her.” Sehun made a face with fake sobs that Jongdae did right now. “But seriously…, I really adore Eunji here. She’s great.”

 

Jongdae smiled brighter than the sunlight. “I know!” he grinned cheekily, before he sensed his phone was vibrating. His smile was still up high in the air when he saw the caller’s ID and abandoned the laptop carelessly on his bed, leaving Sehun and him dumbfounded expression, before he shook his head and took care of his hyung’s mess.

 

Instead of getting a hello, he got a kind of “How could you put that song as your ring back tone?” she harrumphed. “… Once your sasaeng fans know, you’re a dead meat over online news, you .”

 

“Hello to you too, my love…,” he teased. “How’s Singapore? It’s refreshing, isn’t it?” he greeted defiantly but they both knew it was more than this. She would continue her rant and Jongdae was glad to listen.

 

“Seriously, you’re not going to change that? People will talk.” Eunji’s tone was worried but somehow it was bashful at the same time.

 

“Eh why should I? My My is one of my favorites, and your falsetto always gets me goosebumps. So yeah…, just let people talk, so they know how much in love I am with you. I’m a proud, cocky boyfriend, you know.” He grinned ear to ear, he knew being cheesy was the only way to get her heart.

 

“… You’re impossible.” Eunji sighed.

 

“So you’re having fanmeeting tomorrow right? Sleep, so you won’t be tired.” Jongdae coaxed her gently. “I know you’re exhausted for your album’s preparation, Eunji…, so go. Sleep. You really need some.”

 

“I know. It’s just that I have to know that you’re fine.” Eunji replied calmly and it got Jongdae for another smile.

 

“… You can have me once you’re back. I am always ready to welcome you home, on your couch.” Jongdae offered cheesily and Eunji giggled.

 

“Don’t make it sound too racy, you .” He could feel she was rolling her eyes. “And change your ring back tone!!”

 


Eunji is life. Life is Eunji. Enough said. - Ren