BREAKING NEWS!

Fated to Love You

In which ... I cannot even continue ....


 

EXO Chen is dating an APink member?  

Dispatch reported EXO Chen was seen on APink's first ever concert, Pink Paradise, on Festival A class, right near the stage, and was seen chanting and screaming for all the members. 

EXO Chen was also spotted went to the backstage bringing a bouquet of roses.  Shall we have another taken member of EXO? 

Post your comment below ^^ 

***

EXOismybreath: EXOPINK YES!! 

EXOChen92: Ew, Kim Jongdae. why are you doing this? Do you want us, EXO-L, to call you as traitor as well? Hehe. 

APinksucks: Ugh. APink is so low. First they got more popular thanks to our Taeminnie for letting Naeun as his virtual wife. And now... This?! Get your off, APInk. 

EXOPINK!: Whoaaaa!! I hope it's Chen and Eunji!! I would love to see them together! 

              somethingaboutchen replies to EXOPINK!: I agree!!!  They would make a lovely duo!! And if they go on stage together...                                                                                                                                                   Ugh! I will get goosebumps!!!  

***

 

Jongdae was being called by the CEO and it took three hours for him, being scolded and cursed at, because of his stupidity. 

When he arrived back at the dorm, it was Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who welcomed him home. The other members were already in their rooms, sleeping -- or maybe avoiding him -- 

"You okay?" Chanyeol asked, as he gave Jongdae a cup of hot chocolate milk.

"You know... I even got slapped," Baekhyun tried to melt the ice. "It takes stylist noona to put more BB Cream on my face because his hand traced on my cheek,"

Jongdae merely smiled. 

"You should go give Eunji a call." Baekhyun added, "Based on my experience... It's the female, who get bashed the most,"  Jongdae looked up.  "Seriously, go call her." Baekhyun patted his arm. 

"Do... Do they―"

He was cut off by Chanyeol, "No, they don't get mad at you. Unlike Baekhyun's hidden relationship, yours pretty obvious and the others knew before the public, so no, they are not angry at you," 

Jongdae smiled weakly and took his cellphone out of his pocket. 

***

"I love you,"

Eunji cringed at his first line. "I love you too," 

"It's okay, my rep is not going to tell about us. He will say that I'm coming because I want to support you girls as sunbae," 

"Oh,"  Jongdae was a bit startled with her short line.

"'Oh'?" 

No response. 

"Are you expecting me to tell them the truth?" 

"No, I am not! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's just...." 

"Are you sure you're ready if I tell the press the truth?" 

"Jongdae..." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Jongdae..." 

"Whatever they will do to us, always believe in me, okay? Have faith on me,"  Before Eunji responded, the call was off.  

Eunji hoped he decided the best.  

***

 

EXO Chen and APink Eunji confirmed to be dating for three years!!!  

SM Entertainment finally responded to the latest news (Read: EXO Chen is dating an APink member?) and confirming that EXO Chen went to APink's first concert to support the girls and also to meet his three years lover, Jung Eunji. 

EXO Chen did write such a heartwarming letter and it was posted on his fellow member, Chanyeol's Instagram.  

February 12th 2015.

Dear all EXO-L,

I know, right now you may be get mad at me or maybe you all are cursing at me, because you think I betrayed your loves. 

I know. I'm so sorry for causing such heartaches and broken hearts on you. 

To be honest, it's been three years since me, dating her, and experiencing such amazing days with her. It's me, it's me, who first approached her. It's me, it's me, who first asked her number and started to disturb her peace. It's me, who asked her to be my girlfriend -- not the opposite. 

So, please, you can bash me anytime you like, you can blame me because I fell in love with her, you can curse me because I'm being so stupid and lied to you all. But please, please, don't bash her, don't blame her. She's not wrong. At all.  I hope all the EXO-L can accept this without having hard days.  

I love you, EXO Chen. 

***

Eunji scrolls down the mouse and sighs heavily reading the comments for her latest confirmed news with Jongdae. Almost all of them are curses and anger, because they are thinking that both Eunji and Jongdae are lying to them for more than a year, and they deserved to be called 'traitors' as well. 

"Eonni," Naeun comes and closed the laptop and frowns seeing the older's eyes become glassy. "Eonni, do you want to eat your breakfast now? It gets cold already," she tries to ask. Eunji hasn't grabbed anything for two days after it confirmed. 

"No, I'm okay, Naeun-ah," Eunji forces a smile. 

"Eonni..." Naeun calls weakly. 

"I'm going to sleep for a while, okay? Call me if you need anything," then Eunji steps up and leaves the pretty female alone. 

"Ugh, if it gets like this... Then what should I do if Jongin and I get confirmed too?" She murmured lowly. 

***

Jongdae is not the typical of person, who's feeling burdened quickly. He reads the comments, he feels hurt, but he acts like he doesn't care. He even smiles too much at the shooting set, causing the staff and PD worry about him. 

"It's okay, PD-nim," Suho bows, "Please try to be understanding. He's going trough deep hell," he continues and glances at Jongdae. 

After his turn done, he went over and took his cellphone, trying to reach his one and only girlfriend. But -- dayumm -- for the nth time, his call has been rejected. 

Does Eunji get mad at him because he finally confirmed the news? 

"Hyung," he calls the manager hyung. "Can I visit Eunji after this?" 

"Are you crazy?!" Manager hyung's eyes widen, "Your fans will kill you if they know you visit her! You know they get their guards up on you..." 

"Eunji hasn't called me back since the news published, hyung..." 

Manager hyung sighs, "... But the risk, Jongdae-ya..." 

"I can handle that, hyung..." 

He hesitates for a while, but then he nods anyway, "... Okay... Okay, you may go,"

***

After barging in to APink's dorm and get the news from the other members, without thinking twice, Jongdae goes in to her room and finds his girlfriend is reading a novel. 

Her eyes rounds when she sees Jongdae is gasping. 

"I've been calling you," he says. 

Eunji nods, "I know." 

"Why don't you call me back?" He asks. 

"I need time to be alone," 

"You need time to be alone?" Jongda repeats, "ing bull. You're torturing myself!" 

"Shut up!" Eunji yells, "You don't know how it feels, you bastard! You only think about yourself! Yes, yes, it's true! I admit that I wanted you to confirm about us... But have you ever thought about it?! Or are you... As always... Being such a and do everything, because 'you feel like it'?!" 

"What..." 

"Your fans! They are coming after me! Asking me to break up with you or instead they won't stop disturbing my peace." 

"Eunji-ya..." 

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Eunji throws all the pillows on the bed she sits on. 

Jongdae catches her hands and forces the female to stare at him. Eunji pants heavily at this. 

"I love you," Jongdae says. "I love you, that's why I confirmed that. I know, there will be storms and thunders out there, waiting to chew us both... But it doesn't mean we have to give up. Us, Eunji, is the best thing I've ever had. So no, I didn't do that because 'I feel like it'. I did that because I want the world knows who I love." He lays down and pecks her lips, "And that's you. You, Jung Hyerim, the queen of cursing at me, the queen of yelling at me." 

Eunji really wants to cry at his cheesy line.

"You still a jerk." 

"Okay," 

"I'm hungry..." 

"Come on, Chorong noona cooks lunch for us,"

Eunji knows she doesn't have to mind the world because Jongdae is here -- to hold her and never let go.


 

This ... I don't know what will happen next. Keep praying Ren won't demand our tears —blues