Hello

Fated to Love You

Because hello is too boring.


 

Eunji couldn't contain her feelings anymore; not after Namjoo told her what's going on at their country, not after what's her boyfriend has just did, and not after she missed him too much. Eunji pulled out her cell phone and pressed his number. International call, whatever, she thought.

"I miss you," Eunji smiled once hearing his usual nasal voice. Instead saying 'hello', he always said something cheesy to make the female flustered and smiling. And even after three years, Eunji still fell for his trap "(not that she complained, duh).

"I miss you too," Eunji could sense Jongdae was smiling at this, because it's rare for Jung Eunji to admit that she missed her annoying, trolling, but very handsome indeed boyfriend.

"Good." he said. "How's LA?"

"Hot." she joked and Jongdae snorted. "And empty?"

"Oh?" Eunji heard some voices behind him, it seemed like the male was in their practicing room. "Why empty--yah Park Chanyeol! That chicken is mine!"

Eunji chuckled, her boyfriend was all childish like that. "Because..." Eunji was tongue-tied. Should she say that? Shouldn't she say that? But the urge was forcing her.

"Because..." Jongdae helped her and she heard some smacking sounds, maybe the male was trying to protect his chicken from Jongin or Chanyeol. "Yah, Kim Jongin! You've eaten a whole chicken!! Go buy if you're still hungry!" and he heard some mutters like, "Eunji noona, your boyfriend is stingy," and "You're too picky! What if Eunji asks for your chicken?"

Eunji only laughed at them. "What's with you and your chicken, Kim?"

"You know, they think they can steal my portion just because I went away for few moments to have a call with you." Jongdae chewed his chicken and continued, "... So, you were saying?"

"Ah," Eunji flushed pink.

"It's empty because of what?"

Eunji took a deep breath and whispered, "... Just don't laugh at me, okay?"

"Okay,"

"It's empty because..." Eunji pulled out all her courage, "... Because you're not here, with me,"

Eunji waited. She waited for Jongdae to burst into laughter. She waited for Jongdae to . She waited for anything but, "... Whoa, LA has changed you much." Eunji was about to yell at him, but Jongdae was faster. "Come home, okay? Come home soon, and I'll go to you. I'll make you not feeling empty anymore."

Eunji snorted. "Interviewing in Radio has changed you like this,"

"I know, it's cool, right, being honest and cheesy and sweet at the same time?"

"... Lame,"

Jongdae scoffed. "You love me all the same, Jung."

She was thinking to say no and denying as always, but maybe Jongdae was right. LA has changed her. No, not the place; the feeling. Maybe she needed to be far away from him to realize what she has been feeling for the male. "You're right. And you love me all the same too."


 

FLUFF. FLUFF. FLUFF. I'm shivering (but smiling like a helpless fangirl) while re-read this, are you? — Ren