Well Loved

Fated to Love You

 they never know how we became so close


 

As Eunji stepped on the stage, the crowds cheered like there’s no tomorrow as she waved hyperactively at them with a super wide grin, she was wearing blue jeans shirt and then the staff welcomed her presence with giving her a bouquet of flowers that their color are alike to her shirt color right now. She was really thankful for the fans that spent their times to come and bowed as she introduced herself. “Hello everyone, my name is Jung Eunji, I’m the first Apink’s member that debuted solo. Please take care of me.”

 

Before the signing started, the staffs decided to hold a small event first – small talk with her just to warm up the crowds and play games with those lucky fans. Eunji gave her signed, original CDs that were supposed not to be sold to almost ten lucky fans and accepted their requests such as; ask for a hug or selfie. She waved thankfully at them before the staffs continued the event for a small pep talk.

 

“I’m forever thankful for you all like seriously.” Eunji was speechless. “I cried on my encore stage that time because I can’t believe that actually there are so many of you that trusted me. I was anxious, worried, and afraid that people might not like my solo debut but they proved me wrong. I am really thankful for your kindness Pandas. Seriously, I won’t ask more from you. I’m forever in love and thankful.” She stood up and did a ninety degree bow at the fans – the fans cheered don’t cry Eunji, don’t cry and clapped at her proudly – to answer the question about her feelings toward Pandas.

 

“Of course I wanted to be with Apink until death.” Eunji laughed after answering the question. “No, we can’t be together until death I guess, we’d be too old and I don’t think I could dance to Remember that well anymore. I bet we’d be married and have children…, maybe we’d just meet up to show off our husbands and children?” again the same laughter, “… but honestly I do want to be with Apink for a long time. I can’t believe that it’s been five years we’re together. Firstly we argued a lot, maybe because all of us are scared and homesick. We were stubborn to each other and put about ourselves first before anyone else. And you see…, we also experienced losing too.” The fans went don’t cry Eunji because the female got teary-eyed suddenly. “… It wasn’t a nice memory but we learnt a lot. We got so much closer ever since and that kept us strong until today. I can’t believe I’d have a moment like in Reply 1988, you know the ending episode where my little Hyeri looked around her complex before moving out—I don’t think I could do that, having a day where we’d just pack and leave the dorm…,” a tear rolled down her cheek and she burst into bitter laughter. “Ah I’m getting older that’s why I cry easily.” – to answer the question about her feelings toward Apink members.

 

“Ah…,” Eunji couldn’t keep stay still, it was obvious she tried to grin. “Um of course I supported him, I have to. We didn’t talk much as he prepared for his latest comeback and I was busy too with my schedules – but if we came across, we’d talk. He’d message me and I’d reply like for…, eleven hours later? Yeah, yeah. I was too busy that I don’t have my phone around me like for almost a day.” She covered her cheeks that reddened in an instant. “… I prayed for the best of course. He’s EXO. We all know how strong their fans are, their name is well-known, and who wouldn’t love them? Ah…, about the roses, I didn’t think people would notice but that just proves I’m so wrong.” Eunji shook her head lightly. “… He’s always like that. And that makes me love him even more. He didn’t have to always tell me that he loves me or stuffs…, I felt well-loved enough with his kindness and his affectionate actions. I’m also forever thankful about it.” – to answer  the question about Kim Jongdae.

 


I lost my sense in writing, somebody please help and raise me up. — Ren