#MAJORTBT

Fated to Love You

#MAJORTBT pt. 2


 

“WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXO!”

 

Eunji and her members clapped their hands welcomingly as twelve good-looking guys on their shiny, futuristic kind of outfits bowed politely at them. There are lots of them, twelve, and the waiting room suddenly felt like losing air to breathe. Apink wasn’t the only group that was in the room, there two others; one of them was new – and since Apink was just a rookie group that did their latest comeback, so yeah…, sharing room. Their CEO promised if they won on the music show for the very first time, they would get their very own waiting room (well they would always share room if the group comes from the same agency – cough Beast, 4Minute, cough).

 

They were all very, very handsome, of course SM Entertainment wouldn’t debut a boy group with mediocre talents or average looks right? Two at the very back was the tallest members and they had handsome looks, one with his cold stare and the other with his cute dimple. There’s one that now introduced themselves – wait his name is Suho, as in guardian? and there’s something in his smile that showed friendliness, his smile was wider as they caught glances on the air. Well maybe they could be friends, Eunji grinned back and bowed at him. The one that handed their very own EP to Namjoo, he had pushed-back, black hair, pair of beautiful big, doe eyes, and narrow shoulders. His tone was soothing and Eunji almost fell for it.

 

She was staring at those members, tried to remember all of them – in case they met again someday and Eunji didn’t want to sound rude to give them greetings, until her eyes fell upon the one that standing behind their maknae, the one that seemed to get taller as time went by with his evident sharp jaw line. He had beautiful high cheekbones, auburn hair, pair of sleepy eyes, and plump, kissable lips – Eunji what the , she mentally cursed and found that the male was staring obviously at her. He let out a small smile, and Eunji obediently smiled back.

 

“’TILL NOW, IT’S EXO. WE ARE ONE, THANK YOU!”

 

They walked out of the waiting room, one by one just like little ducklings with their leader in the very front, leading them to give their albums, Eunji remembered how tough it was when Apink was also just debuted.

 

“Eonni did you notice?” Namjoo tapped her thigh as she pushed Hayoung aside so she could sit next to Eunji, whispered quietly under her breath – as if she didn’t want anyone else to hear. Eunji raised a brow in confusion and Namjoo let out an exasperated sigh, “This is why you don’t have a boyfriend! You don’t notice! How many times should I tell you? Pay attention! Ugh. I’m getting old just to teach you this eonni.”

 

Eunji was still in her confused mode, “What did I miss?” Eunji asked in puzzled mind, ah! Maybe one of them was charmed with Naeun’s beauty, well yeah… since Naeun was assigned to be their visual, so no wonder right?

 

Namjoo slapped her thigh excitedly. “One of them eonni, has been staring at you since they walked in! Whoa eonni, you made someone enchanted to you!”

 

“What?” not only Eunji, but also four other members were surprised and widened their eyes. Bomi stood up and went to their side. “Which one Namjoo?! Which one?! Don’t tell me…, the wide-eyed one?” Bomi tried and Namjoo shook her head.

 

“Their cutie pie leader? He definitely smiled when Eunji glanced at him.” Chorong tried and again Namjoo shook her head.

 

“Then who?” Bomi asked, she shook Namjoo’s body to make the younger talk. Because hey, this is new! Eunji could catch someone, a male’s attention then it meant something. Eunji usually wasn’t eye-catching, Naeun was.

 

“Chen,” she shrugged off. “I think he said his name is Chen, eonni. And he’s a member of EXO-M, don’t really understand what that stands for. K and M… Oh look! That him! The one that performs now!” she pointed at the screen and it showed the one that named Chen – yep, the one with high cheekbones and plump lips – was singing high notes very well.

 

“Oh a main vocal I see.” Bomi let out her Chesire’s grin and winked at Eunji. “Why Eunji? Whipped already?” she chuckled and she deserved all loving slaps over her shoulders until EXO’s debut stage performance ended.

 

Something, something deep inside her heart was already blossoming – just that time Eunji didn’t really understand what it was.

 


 #MajorTBT because ChenJi deserves a proper first meeting! hoho. happy reading and always know that I love you, fellow shippers :3 — Ren