Meet Ups

Fated to Love You

Chen: "Why can't I kiss you on the movie premiere?"

Eunji: "Do you want to die bare-handed or else?"

Chen: *say no more*


 

Jongdae has always enjoyed this view; of a bare-faced girlfriend that now sitting quietly on the couch, mouth munched potato chips that she forced him to buy earlier, hair was wet after that infamous two hours long bath, hands that refused to intertwine with his, and eyes that didn’t gaze him.

 

 Jongdae snuggled closer and held her waist tighter. The girl just clicked her tongue to him and hissed quietly. They were watching a Korean drama about a love story between a soldier and a doctor, in which she worshiped both of them magnificently.

 

“… How’s your album preparation?” he asked when it’s commercial breaks.

 

“Thirty percents more they said,” she muttered under her breath. “I feel giddy and scared at the same time.”

 

“Why?” Jongdae turned her head to see him fully.

 

“Um, maybe because I don’t feel ready…? I still lack on things and I worry too much. What if they don’t like my music? What if they think I’m selfish because I do solo? What if they think I abandon my girls? What if…,” she turned to see Jongdae and looked away in a millisecond. “What if they think I do this because of you?”

 

It took a moment before Jongdae realized what she meant; lately when the article talked about Apink and it came to Eunji, media referred her as EXO Chen’s girlfriend instead of her name. It was pleasant and irritating at the same time. The sensation of being admitted as her boyfriend was beyond happiness, but it irked him too because most of readers sent bitter comments about her and put her talents and her looks aside.

 

Jongdae leaned closer and Eunji had to back her head away because Jongdae was too close and it’s in the middle of living room, and public affection was not her thing. “Why are you so worried about them? It’s not like you lack things okay? You sing amazingly, admit it. Even people recognize you because of your voice. You’re pretty as hell, cute in some ways too—ouch—I was serious!” Jongdae touched his bruised arm. “And the most important part is…, you don’t do any of this because of me. No, you gained your fame way before we came out. So just relax and believe that you are fated to do this…, just like you’re fated to love me.” he let out a gummy smile and Eunji’s cheeks tinted in pink.

 

“What a cheesy bastard,” she shook her head but relented when Jongdae hugged her.

 

“You love this cheesy bastard,” he replied nonchalantly.

 

“Sadly I do.” she sighed, “By the way, do you receive the invitation to Junmyeon oppa’s movie premiere?” she asked and sadly she was immersed with the smile of Song Joongki so she missed the facial expression of him.

 

“Of course, he’s a member. It would make bad rumor if we didn’t come. Why are you asking? You’re coming?” he asked with brow raised.

 

“Um, with Namjoo. Chorong eonni can’t come because it will be too obvious—remember Lee Minho and Suzy’s dating scandal—? So no, she refused to come. Naeun has to go to her university and Hayoung didn’t want to come because she wants some rest. So yeah, me and Namjoo. Who’ll be coming from EXO?”

 

Eunji sensed Jongdae just shrugged. “… Maybe Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, Minseok hyung too if he wants.”

 

“You’re not coming?” she asked.

 

“Nah, it’s not really my thing.”

***

NOT REALLY MY THING?!” she hissed and almost reached out to strangle the boyfriend that now hiding behind the eldest hyung. She rolled up her sleeve and put her hand over her tiny waist. “YOU TOLD ME YOU’RE NOT COMING, !” she yelled and thank God because of the private waiting room, they could talk – even though there had to be EXO members and Namjoo watching.

 

“I think you’d like my surprise!” Jongdae whined and she used Minseok as his shield whenever Eunji tried to come closer.

 

“Ough!!!” Eunji took off her shoes and her lips. “Do you know what those people outside talk about? OUGH! Why don’t you just come closer and let me hit you, little brat!”

 

“NOOO! HYUNG, HYUNG! COVER FOR ME!”

 

Sitting down, Chanyeol whispered quietly. “Now I won’t wonder where the bruises Chen got anymore.”

 

Baekhyun added quietly as well, “… And I won’t wonder who actually the guy in this relationship is. Tell me again, Namjoo… How could they survive three years together?”

 

Namjoo just shook her head, “You might not like the stories, oppa.”

 


come back because of blues' request. hello chenji shippers! have a good day after reading this okay? - Ren