Little Jealousy

Fated to Love You

Her Man vs Ideal Man


 

Jongdae knew that his girlfriend is insanely friendly and popular; like no kidding. Wherever she went or whoever she met, she always welcomed them with a wide, happy smile and a second after already hanging around with them. It sometimes scared Jongdae, because what if there's a guy that mistook her kidness and thought Eunji was hitting on him?

Jongdae has already taught her about whom to greet and whom to ignore; but whenever he did, Eunji would raise a brow questioningly and Jongdae just couldn't explain why he asked her to do that. Because Jongdae has such indefinite pride and he's embarrassed to admit he doesn't want Eunji to share the same smile to anyone else, and if it ever slipped out of his mouth, he believed Eunji would laugh at him and assured him that nothing's should be worried about.

Jung Eunji is not something he's worried about; it's the people.

After their lovey-dovey chat - and being dragged away by Byun Baekhyun - his eyes fell upon Eunji was running to Ailee and hugged her, jumping up and down with her. She also waved happily to Sandeul and others, even she bowed politely when Baek Jiyoung came across. But she was stunned when a familiar person entered, chuckling until his eyes created a mere slit.

Kim ing Sunggyu.

Eunji smiled when Sunggyu turned to see her. She even answered something that Sunggyu asked about, and then they burst into laughter, with Ailee and Myungsoo around.

And Jongdae felt like he's outed of Eunji's little chat - which was really annoying, because there's nothing he could do; he couldn't pull her away like a good boyfriend should do, he couldn't yell at him, and all only he could was stressing alone while Eunji was being a bit ignorant and kept laughing about whatever he said.

Being jealous, Jongdae stormed to their direction and slung an arm on Eunji's shoulder - much for everyone's surprise, but of course not his girlfriend. "Hello, hyung," he nodded at Sunggyu and stared hard at him. The circumstance went awkward because Jongdae couldn't take his eyes off of Sunggyu - not even after he and Myungsoo were called to prepare.

"... Would you stop staring at him? You scare him." Eunji let go of his hand and rolled his eyes. "What's with you and this stupid jealousy anyway? It's not like I'm going to break up with him or something," Eunji messed his hair and took some space away of him - respecting the seniors, because they didn't want to be said as 'hormonal raging couple'.

Jongdae was this close to agree, but when the crew said, "Eunji-ya, you're standing in front of Infinite, okay?" Jongdae was stupefied.

 

HAPPY 20th CHAPTER! hahaha ^^ — Ren