I want my ticket

Fated to Love You

In which he insisted for certain ticket


 

"You're pretty," Jongdae , he showed her a picture of APink's offical SNS account. "I've always known you'd be so pretty," 

"What the hell," She pouts as she punched him on his arm. 

"No, seriously, you're so pretty. I'm so lucky that you chose me..." Jongdae looked at her straight in the eyes, "Of all people, you choose me," 

Eunji flushed pink and she looked down on the backstage card and gave it to him.  "What is this? No concert ticket?" 

Eunji frowned, "Well, Jongdae, to be honest... I really want to give you the ticket... But then I think again, I shouldn't. Because people will think of us.... As something, right? And no, I can't imagine myself bringing yourself into a scandal...." 

Jongdae frowned deeper, "Why are you saying that?" 

"Because ―" 

"― Hey, listen to me, okay?" Jongdae took the backstage card and put it on her palm. "I don't want this. I want that ticket." 

"But, Jong ―" 

"It's been 2 years already. Why should I keep it any longer? That ing Byun has dated for only 2 months to hide a scandal.... We've been 2 years together yet..." He took Eunji's hand and kissed it. "What do you think, Eunji? Don't you want this too?" 

Eunji looked flustered for moments, but when a small smile appeared, Jongdae smiled bigger. 


 

Saesange Jong!!! What is in your head?!!! —blues