Will You?

Fated to Love You

When I think of all the years, I want to be with you


 

APink held their fanmeeting for the latest comeback on town, after all hectic practices and schedules that werewaiting for them to be finished. Eunji was in the middle of putting her makeup when she remembered her last encounter with her oh-so-called boyfriend, yes, that annoying, pain in the neck, but somehow always able to bright her tiring days, Kim Jongdae.

Eunji paused putting on her suncream when Jongdae's remark was clearly echoed in her mind, what if I come to your fanmeeting, he asked with an eyebrow rose. She remembered she rolled her eyes at him, knowing it was impossible. Eunji knew how busy he was and in addition at the day Eunji held her fanmeeting, Jongdae would have EXO's concert back in China - so yeah, Eunji rolled her eyes at him.

You don't believe me, he said with a fake gasp of sadness. Eunji remembered she hit him with the magazine playfully. It wasn't that Eunji didn't trust him, it's just that Jongdae was too busy with his schedules and he also knew how dangerous it was for both of them if they were seen together - so yeah, Eunji hit him for three times more before Jongdae begged her to stop.

I will prove you wrong, he pointed his finger on Eunji's forehead before pushed it back harmlessly, just to patient. Eunji smacked his shinbone right after. It was a reflex, she excused and Jongdae hissed at her. Eunji knew that even she wanted that to happen, just like in dramas, and Jongdae has been a lead male in drama about their relationship -- Jongdae always smiles, always tells good deeds about his girlfriend, and always apologizes to fans for hurting their hearts -- and Eunji thought it was enough to prove his loyalty to her - so yeah, Eunji kicked his shinbone to make him stop exaggerating.

The queue was long and Eunji was busy greeting the fans; they were uncle fans that wished to see Eunji sing for them with shooting the chu sign at them, the pregnant mother that promises her to name her soon-to-be daughter the same name as Eunji, the boy that hands her scarf to cover her sleeveless arms (Eunji chuckled hard at his attention), three schoolgirls that wished to be able to call her eonni, and some more. They gave Eunji many things, such as dolls, hairbands, homemade foods, and a photograph of Eunji's stanners in Seoul.

Eunji was induitably thankful to have such amazing fans like them.

And then, there's a man, he got a lean body with muscles, he wore dark tee under his denim shirt and denim pants, hair was straight and the bangs fell perfectly over his forehead. He wore a mask and it seemed he had a cold because he couldn't stop sneezing and coughing -- some other people even took step backs away from him. Unlike other fans, waiting in line to have all members' signatures, his firm steps led him right in front of Eunji. And without any words, he handed out a blank paper.

He smells good, Eunji admitted. "May I borrow your pen please?" he asked hoarsely, and Eunji handed him the pen. He seemed familiar. Not just the scents but also the way he wrote, the way he glanced at her several times.

When the paper was handed to her, Eunji found him writing, do you trust me now? Eunji widened her eyes and he got her winked at her. Eunji looked down again at the paper, so how is it? I did it, right. this may sound crazy but don't we both love spontaneous moments? Eunji gazed up again and she found his eyes created that mere slits, he was smiling. so I'm here to ask you; when things are right, will you marry me?

Eunji was this close to tear up but she succeeded holding it back. She nibbled her lower lip, trying to hold back a smile, a happy smile and the urge to hug him and kiss him breathless. Her boyfriend was supposed to be already in China at the time they were standing in front of each other, her boyfriend would get himself another trouble.

But Eunji was very thankful for that.

Eunji wrote down something on the paper with her signature, bowing at him and whispered a soft thank you, so he could leave before people got suspicious at them two. She welcomed other fans that were waiting for her to give fanservices and glanced at the boy winking smoothly at her.

Eunji couldn't wait to see what would happen tonight.

 

 

Sometime later, when Eunji was busy scrolling down to find fancams about EXO's concert in China, she found a new post updated from Chanyeol and fans were going crazy about the post.

It was the paper she signed hours ago, minus her signature of course. It was a short writing of Yes, with the caption will you marry me? answer with the answer above and hashtags #EXOListhebest #marriagenotdating #chen #happy #idea

Eunji couldn't be any happier.

 

 


the song is so inspiring but the plot is too.... I want to write my stories again /wail/ bluessss, love love love — Ren