caught

Fated to Love You

In which she shouldn't have been caught


 

"Don't gape," Chorong says as she elbows the main vocalist. They are enjoying Winner's performance a bit too much "Don't stare like that," 

"Hmm? Why?" Eunji pouts, "I want to cheer on my friend," 

"Your back." Chorong whispers, "Look at your back." 

Eunji does. 

And he finds Jongdae is putting his hands on his waist, smirking meaningfully at her.  She blinks. "Hehe," She chuckles at him. 

It's just Jongdae only smiles even wider, and it gets scarier for her. 

"A friend!" She says, "A friend from Busan," and not too add the curiosity to the fans, she pretends to bow to other EXO's members. 

But the smile still lingers. 

"Looks like someone is going to have another stupid fight," Both Chorong and Minseok singsong. 

Eunji really wants to kill them two. 

_____

Jongdae stares at the table full with food. Bread rolls, pancakes, pies, chocolate bars, Peppero, cakes, bossam, kimchi spaghetti, kimchi fried race. 

EXO members are just get home when the maknaes -- Tao and Sehun -- scream at the foods, thinking they drop from heaven. 

But the room echoes with 'Woooo~~ Jongdae is a lucky bastard' when Baekhyun takes the card and reads it. 

Jongdaes steals the card and reads by himself. 

'He's just a friend! A friend, for Pete's sake. We come from same city, Busan, that's why we are close. You shouldn't be jealous over a friend. Please forgive me? :')) JEJ.' 

Jongdae giggles at this. 

_____

"HOW DARE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!"

Jongdae needs to put away his phone, after spending three days ignoring his lover.  "How dare you calling me after three freaking days, you bastard!" 

At this state, Jongdae is confused why people keep saying APink is a group consists of fairies -- Eunji clearly is no fairy when she's cursing like this -- But it doesn't mean Jongdae hates it. 

"I've been waiting for you! I even don't sleep! I even don't eat! I only stare and stare and stare at this dumb phone!!!" 

Jongdae chuckles, "So you know how I feel every time I have to apologize to you,"  "Are you doing me a revenge, sir?" 

"Nope, young lady, it's called karma," 

" you, Chen," 

"Oh, after two years dating you finally want to me, Hyerim?" 

"DON'T CALL ME THAT, YOU !" 

"Sshh, don't curse, you sound much more beautiful if you curse," 

"YAH! I HATE YOU," 

"I love you more. Tell me why I'm really in love with this cursing lady?" 

"Because I attract you?" 

"True," Jongdae chuckles. "So... Back to the topic...." 

"You have to forgive me," Eunji says, "I will cheat on you if you don't." 

"Oh, Miss Jung, don't you dare cheating on me..." 

"So I'm forgiven?" 

"Well..." 

"Junmyeon oppa looks y with his blond hair..." 

"Don't even think about it," 

"Forgiven?" 

"Heck..." 

"Should I call him?" 

"Okay, okay! You're forgiven!" 

"Hehe, I love you, Jongdae," 

"Love you too, Eunji," 

Jongdae hungs up right after and turns back to living room, only to find the foods are almost finished. 

"YOU BASTARDS! Eunji buys them for me!!!! GO ASK YOUR ING GIRLFRIENDS!"


 

I had screamt too, —way much louder than Jong! Kyak! —blues