Run, Eunji, run!

Fated to Love You

In which he was going crazy because of her ideal type


 

“You’re busted,” Jongdae said as he saw his girlfriend stepped closer to her.

“Busted for what?” Eunji slapped his thigh, asking Jongdae to pick up the laptop on his lap, and the leant her head on those. And as always, Jongdae would caress her hair with his free hand. “What are you looking at?” Eunji asked, confused because Jongdae was definitely frowning at his laptop.

“You see…” Jongdae started, “I’m really curious about something…”

“What is it?”

“Since when your ideal type is Kim Sunggyu?”

Eunji abruptly sat up and looked at Jongdae, who seriously looked like going to kill her in any second. “Let me explain…”

“Oh, okay… Let’s hear Jung Eunji’s explanation.” Jongdae didn’t forget to plaster such an evil smirk.

“Haha oppa asked me to! He asked me to choose between Sunggyu oppa and L oppa…”

Oppa?” An eyebrow rose. “Since when he becomes an oppa to you?” Jongdae pressed his tone on the nickname Eunji gave to Jongdae, “… I’m older than you, yet you never called me oppa,”

Eunji smiled sheepishly, she definitely said a wrong answer, “… Well, you see… Hoya is my friend… And Hoya is Infinite’s member… So… Yeah…” she shrugged.

Jongdae pouted, “… So don’t be angry if someone asks who my ideal type is, okay? Because I will answer Zhang Liyin,”

“Oh, you won’t dare.” Eunji squinted her slanted eyes.

Jongdae stuck out his tongue. “Try me, Jung,”

They glared at each other for too long, refusing to look away, until Jongdae, as always, cracked into a smile. He has never been able to resist the way Eunji looked at him.

“Come here, you,” Jongdae pulled her into a hug.

“Why are you smiling?” Eunji asked, her heartbeat was steady  and Jongdae could feel his lover was breathing on his T-shirt, “I love your smell, by the way… It scares me…” she continued.

“Well, I’m smiling because I see your eyes sparkling in affection, asking me to hug you—” Jongdae’s hug tightened as he heard Eunji responded with, “No, I am not!” He took a deep breath and continued, “And I love your smell too…”

Eunji looked up at him and said, “What time will you go for recording?”

“Six?” Jongdae checked his wrist watch.

“Can you stay with me until five?” She asked, she knew she sounded needy, but the way Jongdae brought her safety and comfort, it made Eunji wanting to make him stay around a bit longer.

“… Sure,”

Then they spent the night with hugging each other tightly, as if they were afraid they would lose each other if they loosened.


 

No caption needed for this couple! — Ren