who will be angry?

Fated to Love You

Who will be angry if his girlfriend wearing such dress?


 

Chen doesn't need to be told twice when Minseok shows him about her -- ing almost -- on the awards night. Even though he's happy, pleased, because his girlfriend won an award, it doesn't mean that Chen will let Eunji walk just like that. 

"Why did you wear that?" Chen asks, he sounds gruff. He calls his one and only right away after he saw her dress. 

"The stylist made me," Eunji answers. 

"Fire her." Chen deadpans. 

"Jongdae," Eunji huffs, "It's just a dress..." 

"I even have never saw your tummy before, after dating you for 2 years! and now you're showing off for free!! Don't you know about erts, Ji?"

"Jongdae, you're being too much," Eunji sighs heavily. 

"I'm just taking care of my love!" 

"Don't be such a kid, Jong," Eunji says, "Taeyeon eonni took a selca of her tummy and posted on Instagram and Baekhyun doesn't act overly at that!" 

"Well, maybe Baekhyun loves his girlfriend to show her body parts to whole world..." Chen reasons, "But I'm not Baekhyun, damn it!" 

"Sorry?" Eunji really wants to chuckle at her boyfriend's overreacted worry, "I'll make up for you. What do you think about me cooking you dinner?" 

"I'm not dinner cheap," Chen is still play hard to get. 

"Free kisses?" 

"Fine," Chen loses, "If I see you in that kind of dress again, I swear to God, I'll―" 

"Won't happen again. Noted." 

"Okay," Chen nods, "Have to go, I'll see you?" 

"Yes, I'll see you." 

"Love you, Ji." 

"Love you, Jong." 

 


 

Oh yes, you may grin! blues