Trust

Backing off

Mia's POV

~In the Dance Studio the next day~

8 of us laid on our stomaches, studying for the upcoming exams. In my head now is Math, Math, Math.

2ax - 6ay + bx - 3by / 10ax + 8ay +5bx +4by

= 2a(x - 3y) + b(x-3y) / 2a(5x + 4y) + b(5x + 4y)

= (2a + b)(x - 3y) / (2a + b)(5x + 4y)

= x - 3y / 5x + 4y

Ohmigosh. So many more sums to do.

The others guys were exchanging stares a each other. Then Sungyeol whispered to Myungsoo," You haven't told her yet?" The whisper was alittle loud and I heard what Sungyeol told Myungsoo. I pocked Myungsoo,"Told me what?" He sat up and told me in the eye," I know this is fast but we're going for an audition after the exams."

"Ya! That's great! Which company?" I jumped. "Woollim Entertainment." Sunggyu replied as his get a slip of water. "Awesome.  I'll give you guys my fullest support! No wonder you guys practice here." I pounced on the maknae and wrapped my arms around him. "Don't you want to try out?" Sungjong asked and messed my hair. "Nahh, I want to study more." I said as I combed my fringe.

"Let's go and grab a light snack!" Hoya stretched. I closed my Math book and place it in my bag and brought it along. Yea I need a rest. I really tired of Math. The 8 of us made our way to the nearest cafeteria.

~Cafeteria~

"Americano~ Americano~" Sungyeol sang as his cup of Americano arrived with the other drinks and snacks. "Mia say ahhh~" Myungsoo brought a spoonful of Chocolate cake to my mouth and I ate it, the taste of dark Chocolate melts in my mouth. "Mmm. Ma-shi-so-yo~"

"Hyung you haven't chose a song for the audition yet right?" Myungsoo asked Woohyun. They seem busy, I shouldn't distrub them. They need to concentrate, with me there I have the urge to annoy the heck out of them. I'll stay here and study.

"C'mon Mia let's go back to the studio. I'll help you with the questions." Dongwoo said as Myungsoo pulled me up. "Erm, oppa you guys go back to the studio and pracrtice. I'll study here! I'll be fine, go go!" I pushed them out of the cafeteria. "Arraso, when you get home remember to text me! Fighting!" Myungsoo patted my head and gave a peck on my right cheeks before leaving with the rest.

I screctly smiled as I touched my right cheek, this is the support I can get to work harder! Yes, Mia you can do it! Fighting! I walked back to my place and sipped my cup of cappucino. Math here I come!

While doing a question half way through, 6 guys came to my seat. "Oh Mia, Annyeong!" I looked up seeing Chunji greeting along with the rest. "What are you doing here?" L.Joe asked as he sat down beside me. "Can't you see? I'm studying!" I laughed.

"Then L hyung and the rest?" L.Joe added. "Oh I didn't want to disrupt their practice, so I decided to study here." I continued with my Math.

L.Joe's POV

I stared at Mia who looks like having a hard time figuring out the solution. She bit the tip of the pen, Cute.

Changjo signalled to the rest to move out, they crep out slowly. "Ya, where are you guys going?" I mouthed to C.A.P hyung, trying not to disturb Mia."Nahh, We're just going to get something. You stay here and accompany Mia." C.A.P whispered and later waved to Mia." Mia oblivious of what just happened just continued doing her math sums.

"L.Joe how you do this?" Mia pulled my shirt. I snapped and diverted my attention back to her question. "Oh it's like this."

I wrote the solutions down in her book:

6 / x2 + 14x + 49 - 11 / x + 7

= 6 / (x + 7)2 -  11 / x + 7

= 6 / (x + 7)2 - 11(x + 7) / (x + 7)2

= 6 - 11 (x + 7) / (x + 7)2

= 6 - 11x - 77 / (x + 7)2

= - 11x - 71 / (x + 7)2

"There done." I smiled. Then Mia's expression changed," Where's the rest?"

"Oh they went to get something." I answered, these guys will get it from me later. Mia mouthed "Oh" and got back to her Math. Then my phone vibrated, it's a text from Chunji.

Ya, go out with her! Go shopping or something! Have fun~ We're already back in the dorm. :DD

Aish, these guys. Mia rubbed her eyes. "Mia do you want to take a breather? Want ot shop for a while?" I asked her. "Okay sure. I'm abit tired of Math now."

Yea, it's Dongdaemum we're at. A shopping heaven. Girls can go crazy here. "Oh Oh L.Joe look at this, it's soooo cute!" Mia pulled me to a shop full of T-shirts with cute prints. I bought Mia a pair of heels and a set of T-sirts. As for me, I bought a new era cap.

"Let's go hime Mia, it's geting late and you better rest." I told her and pulled her out of the shopping mall. "Ahhhh Wae~ It's early L.Joe!" Mia whined. Haha, she's needs to rest today and she had too much fun.

L's POV

"Okay let's go home~ I tired~" Woohyun said and grabbed his bag. We have practiced for three hours now, and now it's 10 PM. We made our way out of the Dance Studio.

"Hyung is that Mia? Who's that beside her?" Sungjong grabbed my arm. I turned face where he is pointing. That's Mia. Who is that guy. Anger entered my body. " Myungsoo, chill. She's not the type that will cheat." Hoya pulled him back.

That guy, is L.Joe. I can tell. Mia's laughing happily with L.Joe. Jealousy rushed through me. I know Mia won't cheat. L.Joe took the shopping bags she's holding.

"Ya, Myungsoo let's go." Sunggyu called out. I looked back at them. Mia won't... yea?

L.Joe's POV

We finally reached Mia's house. "Thanks for today L.Joe." Mia smiled and took her shopping bags. " No problem! Rest well!" I can't stand her cuteness and hugged her. It was a short one, but I like it. I pulled her away and waved to her walking back to the dorm. Ke Ke her stunned face is cute too. Well, I had fun hanging out with her today. Thank you too Mia.

Mia's POV

What just happened? I turned to door my front door. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to the park near my house. Myungsoo?

"Ya Kim Mia, where did you go when I was not with you?" Myungsoo said with a serious tone. He saw me and L.Joe? I don't want to pull him into this. He's just following me around Dongdaemum, I did the most shopping. "Shopping." I gave a one-word answer.

"With L.Joe yea? Had fun? And you said you're studying." he said with a sarcastic voice. He stalked me, AGAIN. I need my time too you know. All these Math makes my head spin. " I did study okay! I met him and the rest of his friends in the cafeteria. I'm tired, I'm going home. Goodnight." I left him in the park. Psh. He don't trust me? This is s unreasonable. Why can't I hang out with my friends? Tsk.

I slammed my door open and stomped up to my room. Relax Mia, just go to sleep. I threw my phone aside and plunged myself on bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

Uh ohhh. Bad situation. What now?

Mia is SOOO pissed off.

How was it so far? Hope you have enjoyed my story~

LALALA~ Until next time~ Bbyong~