Lost it.

Backing off

Mia's POV

Oh . who is it? I squinted my eyes and happen to see L.Joe walking in my direction with his headphones on his head at full blast. He spotted me and took of his headphones, he stared at me with curiousity. L.Joe is Chunji's friend yea. At the thought of Chunji gave me shivers down my spine. Will I be okay? I thighten my grip of my phone. He stood in front of me looking puzzled," What are you doing here? Its already so late." I was so stunned," Oh erm.. I want to practice more and I'm kinda lost." I spoke softly. L.Joe chuckled," I see, follow me!" and he brought me to a familiar looking pathway. Ah! There it is! Dance Studio Five!

"Thank you!" I bowed. "Mind if I practice too?" L.Joe asked, I shooked my head as he walked into the Dance Studio. I bent down and pressed the play button and the music played, thus we began practicing and perfecting our dances moves by learning from each other. L.Joe doesn't seem to be that kind of guy like Chunji. He is different. How can two persons with different personalities be such good friends? L.Joe is a nice guy like L and the others. I think I can trust him. Right? We practiced till 11pm, which is very late. I covered my mouth and yawned. " Tired yea? I'll fetch you home. It's extremely late now. Remember to rest well, so you can have strength for tomorrow!" L.Joe switched off the CD player. "Sure. Let's go." I agreed and swtich off the lights. Kim Mia, please don't screw up tomorrow. L.Joe pulled me out of the Dance Studio and out of school.

On the way home, L.Joe kept reminding me the moves that I screw up just now. Haa he is worried about his results, so am I, " Mia its like this." L.Joe did the move again. " Okay Okay I get it. Like this?" I showed him the similar move to him. L.Joe laughed, Wae? I got it wrong again? " Yea Yea Like that.'' he smiled. He is really a fun guy to be with, but he is naggy like the other guys. Suddenly, his phone rang.

"Ya! Lee Byung Hun! Where are you!? Why are you not home?!" By the voice I'm sure it's Chunji calling. "Nae Hyung! I'll be back in a jiffy! Annyeong!" L.Joe replied quickly and gave me a sorrowful look. '' It's okay. I'm almost home! Go on, rest well and see ya tomorrow!" I waved bye. I moved back afew steps," You'll be okay yea? Bye! Annyeong!" L.Joe ran back. I sighed and walked on.

What's that? I heard footsteps behind me. , not again. I quickened my footsteps. "Ahh!" someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a corner, covering my mouth so I can't scream. "Mmm?", these hands felt rather familiar, and I don't feel the slightest bit of fear. I stopped screaming and turned around.

L's POV

Ya, this L.Joe uhh. How can this guy just left her there! After she managed to recognise me and I loosen my grip. She smacked my arm. "Ouch. You must you scream?" I rubbed my arm. "Then why must you do that?!" She yelled. She's really cute when she's angry. I snapped back and answer," L.Joe just left you there! Do you want to get hurt by some person?" She was shocked," SO YOU STALKED ME UHH!? OHMAHGAWD Chill L. My house is just round the corner. Hais." she walked forward. "Ya Kim Mia, wait up.' I ran forward.

"We're here!" Mia said happily. Whao her house is pretty. 

Mia turned back," Wanna come in?" Uhh no one's home? I poked my head in her house. "My parents aren't living with me. They are at the other part of Seoul, but I'm sure they're overseas and so is my Oppa.  I wouldn't want to travel to and fro from my house cos it's too far. So they bought me a house. I still do visit them once in awhile." she smiled as she took off her shoes. I entered her house, Mia went to the kitchen. Hmm, away from parents uh? I looked at the television console and saw a picture of her and her parents. Ahh. I squeezed my head at the pain. It's back again. '' L you okay?" Mia asked as she offered my a drink. I smiled and nodded sitting down on the pink couch. Mia sat down beside me, and I began asking her questions. Questions that has been lingering in my head for a long time now.

I placed the drink on the table and looked at my fingers,"Erm. Mia ah, your parents. What are their names? What elementary school did you go to?" I heard no answer. Mia's head then fell on my shoulder. " Oh, she's asleep. She must be tired from all the practice." I carried her up, she's as light as a feather. I brought her up to her room and placed her on her bed. Whao, so much pink. , my head again. I pressed my head. What's with me lately? I tucked her in her quilt and switched off the lights. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to make an energy drink for her to drink in the morning.

Hmm, I opened the fridge. Fruits! Strawberry? Milk! Ice! I popped the strawberries and milk into the blender and made a strawberry drink. I took out a pink post-it note from the table and wrote:

 Mia, there is a strawberry milkshake for you in the fridge. Remember to drink it before coming to school! From, L :)

I poured out the drink and placed it in the fridge, cleaned up the kitchen. I took the note and went up her room, opened her room quietly and place it on her alarm clock. She's sleeping soundly hugging her big pink mushroom. Nights Mia, rest well. I went down stairs and left her house heading back to the dorm.

~~Next morning~~

Mia's POV

RINGGG!

Aish, morning already? I'm in bed? I thought I'm on the couch? Time for school, ahh, there's the dance thingy today. I sat up and stretched, I pressed the alarm button. Ehh? A note? I read the note:

Mia, there is a strawberry milkshake for you in the fridge. Remember to drink it before coming to school! L :) 

Oooo strawberry! I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before dashing to the kitchen to drink the strawberry drink. How does he know that I love Strawberries? I opened the fridge and saw a cup full of strawberry milkshake and drank it at an instance. Mmm~ Nice! I grabbed a toast and rushed off the school.

~At school~

Whew~ I'm not late! I ran up to class and saw the guys all chatting. "Oh Mia you're here!" Sungjong greeted. I waved and joined them. 'So you guys ready for the dance?" Dongwoo asked.

BRING~ Everyone ran back to our seats as the teacher appears. " Good morning Mr Lee." the students greeted. Lessons begins~ Today will be a long day~ I smiled at L and leaned over," Hey thanks for the milkshake, it tastes great!" L smiled and returned to focusing on lesson. 

TIME NOW IS 12PM. We all gobbled dwon our lunches and began preparing for the dance stage. My group met in Dance Studio Five for a full dress rehearsal. Hoya came in with our stage clothes," Hey guys, try this on and be back in 5 minutes for final rehearsal berfore we go to the outdoor stage." Whao mine is really nice~

I ran off to the dressing room and put it on. Nicely fitted. I sprinted back to the room to see the rest all ready.

Lizzy | L | Hoya | Chunji | L.Joe

Hoya pressed the play button and the music start. It's the last practice do it well Mia. You can do it. No time to fool around! Everyone dance passionately. Yep, overall it was good. Hopefully I don't screw up. "Let's go now! We shouldn't be late!" Lizzy opened the door. We all ran to the backstage of the outdoor stage to see the rest of the groups all ready.

" Waa, Mia you're pretty~" Sunggyu said as he was us walking by. I elbowed him and said," You're really handsome oppa, do well okay?" I smiled and left with my group to the waiting room. I entered the waiting room, seeing Ms Jung there I greeted her. " Okay you guys are up first. The audience are all settled get prepare and I'll meet you guys backstage in five minutes." and left the room soon after. "Audience?" I exclaimed. "Yea, Year Ones." Chunji replied as he walked past me holding a drink. "Want some?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the mirror to check on my makeup.

"Yaa, you're pretty already. Let's go." L said and he pulled me out of the waiting room backstage, the rest followed as well.

I stood backstage pacing up and down. "L, I'm nervous." I spoke. "Don't be cos you're great last night when you were practicing with L.Joe." he replied. WUDD? He stalked me for that long?! Man I feel like puching him for that.

"Group A. You're up." Ms Jung announced. We stepped on stage confidently. Yes, you can do it Mia. FIGHTING!

(NOTE: PLEASE WATCH THE "PERFORMANCE" BEFORE READING ON. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW. ENJOY~)

Group A

WHAOOO~ The response was GREAT! AHHHH I want to go back on stage again! I saw Sunggyu and the rest backstage and mouthed "Fighting" to them.

"Group B, You're next"

Group B

"Group C. You're on."

Group C

~Back in group A's waiting room~

'Waaa, that was interesting. I really like it." I exclaimed. L.Joe sat beside me and gave me a high-five. "You got that move right back there. Good!" he smiled. Ah, finally when are they going to release the results? What's the results criteria? No matter what, I did enjoy myself there. "C'mon group hug~" Lizzy jumped. She squeezed us in. This moment will never be forgotten.

TIME NOW IS 4.30 PM

Ms Jung gathered us on the stage, the Year Ones have left. Is she going to release the results now? OHMAHGAWD. "Well done everyone. The response was great! Now for the results." Ms Jung took out her laptop and read," Group A, 87%. Group B, 86% Group C, 86.5%. All of you have done well. Congratulations. You are dismissed, well done guys."

Omo. 87%?! Hard work really paid off. I walked to the dressing room and got changed out of my costume. Happiest day of so far. I walked back to the waiting room to see Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, L, Sungyeol and Sungjong all waiting. "Where's the rest?" I asked "Oh they left not too long ago." Sunggyu replied. Ahh, I have yet to say thanks to L.Joe for his help. Hais, maybe tomorrow?

"Come one, let's go get dinner. Mia you wouldn't mind eating at our dorm yea?" Dongwoo asked. I shooked my head and we left the school. We walked to the Japanese restaurant just two blocks away from our school and ordered Japanese cuisine for our dinner. On the way to their dorm, we talked about the experience on stage. Minutes later, we arrived at their dorm.

"Hope you don't mind the mess." Sunggyu said as he opened the door. Hmm, their dorm is really cosy, since there is more people it will be more comfortable. Unlike mine, I'm alone and live in a huge house, boring much. We all sat down at the dining table and began eating our food. Suddenly, Sungjong stood up," Hyung Hyung there is Inkigayo today!" He switched on the television. Oh 2NE1! We're on time for their performance! I put down my chopsticks and got immersed into their performance.

2NE1

"Whao they are Awesome." I said. "Oh, Mia you like 2NE1 too?" Sungjong asked and I nodded. He gave me a high-five and I continued munching on my food. "Mia, why did you enter this school only at the beginning of Year 2?" Sunggyu questioned. I explained slowly,'' I wanted to be like 2NE1. I respect them alot. I really like that sense of satisfaction when I stand on stage. That's why" Few minuted later we are all seated down in the living room watching Inkigayo. Results! Please let 2NE1 win! I crossed my fingers.

OMGee THEY FREAKING WON IT! I jumped at the moment they MC announced the results. "2NE1 won! Sungjong 2NE1 won!" I turned around to see all of the guys huddle together sleeping. They must be really tired uh. I went in one of the rooms and took out their quilt and placed it over them. I tip-toed out of the dorm leaving a note behind :

You guys must be tired, See you tomorrow! From, Mia

Ahh, time to go home! I'm going to take a long hot bath before sleeping! I stretched my arms, ahh tiring. I saw a shadow walking towards me really quickly. What?! Chunji? Why do I always see him where ever I go?! , Mia run! I turned around and ran as fast as I could. Chunji caught up fast and pinned me to the wall. I shut my eyes real tight not to face that crazy monster.

He caressed my face and whispered to me ear," Baby, why are you running away from me? Be my girlfriend yea?" Almost immediately I felt his lips crushed on mine. I tried to break the kiss by pushing him away, but he was too strong. His grip was too hard that it hurts,"Chunji stop... Please... I begging you..." Warm tears just rolled down my face, my lips are shivering. "Please stop..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! AND SUBSCRIBE!

. Is it abit too cruel? Will Mia be safe? Or will she just agree and be Chunji's girlfriend as she just can't do anything?

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Hope you enjoyed the fanfic and the performances! :D