Running Away

Backing off

Date: 9 June 2010

Today is the day!

~ JYP ~

Mia's POV

"Annyeonghasaeyo we are Miss A!" we greeted the staff as we enter a room that somehow looks like the set in our MV. "Annyeonghasaeyo I'm the photographer. Lee Dongyong. I'll be taking pictures for your album." Mr Lee gave a bow. At this instance the stylist unnies gave us the costumes we wore during our MV filming," Change into these now and come back here for your makeup."

After we got our makeup done, we hurried to the set and posed for the camera.

The way that Mr Lee takes pictures really reminds me of Myungsoo. The way he looks into the camera, he passion that he shows in taking photographs is exactly the same as Myungsoo. Why do I miss him so much? I'll see him later after all. Yet my heart still yearns for him.

(A/N: I'll bring this through in a few sentences again, afraid the it'll bore you out ^^)

0800 - 1200: Miss A took photos for the album for 4 hours.

1215 -1330: Miss A had their lunch at JYP's cafeteria with YooJin.

1400 - 1600: Miss A had their vocal training and preparations for their debut stage.

1610 - 1845: Miss A had their practice on their song 'Bad Girl Good Girl' for their debut stage and also had dinner together at a restaurant.

~In Van~

No one's POV

"Unnie later on we're going to a showcase. Is it okay? It's at 8pm till 9.30pm. We'll go there ourselves." Jia informed YooJin. "Mmm okay. All four of you yes?" YooJin steered to the right. After that questioned was asked stares were shot at Mia. "Suzy ah, are you going?" Fei poked Mia. "I guess... not. I need to do some practice for my vocals." Mia played with her hair. " Suzy you sure? You girls have worked extremely hard these few days. We don't want you to get sick. You girls need some rest too." YooJin added.

"No no it's fine." Mia shooked her head. "Do you want me to stay with you?" YooJin stopped the car as they arrived at the buliding of their dorm. "I'm fine alone, really." Mia stepped out of the van with the girls. "If you insist, okay get a good rest today." YooJin gave a smile as she left.

"Suzy ah, are you okay?" Min clinged her arms around the Mia that is staring into space. "Ah yea..." Mia gave a slight smile. One of the biggest lies ever - I'm fine.

~Miss A's dorm~

1900

Mia just got out of the shower wearing some comfortable clothes. (Click to view)

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/61/750/L_p0018475061.jpg

"Mmm? Unnie leaving soon?" Mia saw her Unnies all seated at the couch dressed beautifully watching television. "Yes. Suzy ah you sure you're not going?" Jia glanced over to Mia. "Mmm. I need to practice for 'Bad Girl Good Girl'. You girls have fun." Mia forced out a smile. "Suzy I know you miss them a lot. Please go and visit them. It has been a while. I'm sure they would really want to see you there." Fei patted Mia's shoulders. "No it's okay. Practice is more important. Remember what Ms Lee said? I need more practice." Mia stood up.

"You be safe okay? We'll go now. See you later." Min gave Mia a hug before she left with the others. "Annyeong Unnies!" Mia waved. Soon after they left a frown was formed on her face. Mia strolled back into her room and locked herself in.

Mia's POV

I laid my head on the table resting beside the jar of straw hearts. I let my fingertips trace the sides of the jar, I grabbed hold of the jar and laid on my back eyes still locked at the jar. I caught sight of my wallet lying on my side table. My right arm reached out to it, I slide out the first showcase ticket from it.

"Mushy ah, Pengi ah, ottoke?" I stared at my stuff toys. My heart starts to ache now,"Ahhh!" I buried my head in my pillow. I took another glance at the jar and ticket. Wait, no I can't go. If I were to see him again I-I, no I still got to practice. I need some air and the dorm is too quiet. Where should I go... I don't know why but I took the jar of straw hearts and the ticket with me.

~Han River~

Yes, Han River, where else could I go? This place is calming and I'm really relaxed here. I went to the exact same place as before - the tree. I sat down beside the tree placing the jar and the ticket near the tree. I shut my eyes and leaned aganist the bark of the tree. I began doing what my whole purposes of not going to the showcase was for - practice. I took in a deep breathe...

(Hello hello hello) Na gateun yeojan cheoeum

(Eulo eulo eulo) Bon geos gat-eunde wae
Naleul pandanhani naega hogsi dulyeoun geoni

"Mmm you have a nice voice there." A dude spoke while clapping. I turned my head around towards him," Mmm? L.Joe? Annyeong, long time no se, how are you?" the familiar looking blonde hair dude sat beside me. "I'm fine, what are you doing here?" L.Joe sat down beside me. "I want to relax for awhile." I played with my fingers.

"What's this? 8pm? Today? Why aren't you attending?" L.Joe poked my cheek. "Mmm, it's okay. I'm fine here." I again leaned my head against the tree. "Ahh I see you still have this." L.Joe picked up the jar of straw hearts from the ground. "Mia ah, they miss you. You should go, I know you miss them too." he held my wrist.

I shook my head hard, "No No No, I don't know what will happen to me if I were to see them again." L.Joe gave me a shot in the eye," Mia, please don't be like that. I've heard from Dongwoo hyung saying that Myungsoo isn't smiling or talking much lately. Mia please." he gripped my wrist harder.

Time: 1915

No one's POV

Mia turned her head away from L.Joe. I miss him too. But I can't face him anymore. I don't dare to look into his eyes. My heart will start to ache when I see him. It's really weird when I miss him, yet I hate it when I see him.

"Mia," L.Joe grabbed Mia's shoulders and pulled her closer to his face. "please for Myungsoo. Just see him and give him support." His stare deeply pierced into Mia, which made her tense up. "L-L.Joe I'm s-scared." Mia choked up in her tears. "Don't be, you're doing this to see him smile again." L.Joe pulled her into a tight hug and lightly her head.

Mia bit her bottom lip and buried her head in L.Joe's chest as she cried. " That bastard told me to smile, and yet he himself didn't, what crap is this." Mia grabbed L.Joe shirt tight. "Then you should go see him, both of you will sure smile." L.Joe patted her back.

"A beautiful girl shouldn't cry." L.Joe wiped away her tears with his thumb. Mia took the ticket from the ground and stared at it. "You still love him right?" L.Joe questioned. Mia lifted her head to face L.Joe, a hint of tears was still in her eyes.

"Y-yes I still love Myungsoo. No matter what it will never change." Mia answered seriously. "Then go to the showcase now. You still have 30 minutes before it starts." L.Joe pulled Mia up on her feet. Mia blinked a couple of times. "Ah take this with you too, don't forget!" L.Joe passed the jar of straw hearts back to Mia. "L.Joe... thank you." Mia hugged him once more. "Mmm okay okay go go before you're late. You know where it is right?" L.Joe smiled. "Mmm. Of course! Thank you so much L.Joe. See you soon." Mia ran as she waved.

L.Joe smiled as he saw her running away, he placed his hands in his pocket. I can never take Mia away from Myungsoo hyung. I remember her smile whenever she sees him, it was - different. That was the happy Mia that I know. Hyung is the only one that can make her smile that way. It's impossible for me to take away his place in her heart. I'm just glad that I met her and fell for such a unique girl like her. It's enough for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! (~',')~ ~(','~)

I LOVE YOU GUYS! THAT WAS A LONG WAIT! THANKS FOR WAITING! *throws hearts*