Sign

Backing off

Date: 31 October 2011

Time: 6.30PM

~Yongsan Mall~

Mia's POV

Gosh, there are many people here. Where is Eunjung and Jiyeon? I've told them to meet me here at this time. Aish. Is it okay to dress like that? Will people recognise me? Aigoo, should I get a scarf? These nerdy glasses should be fine, I've checked and look quite different. (Click to view)

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/91/933/L_p0018493391.jpg

I walked around the area, trying to wait patiently for them. Often I took a quick check in my bag to make sure that I've brought the Album along with me. About 5 minutes later, I spotted my two dear friends walking around the area.

I quickened my steps and dash towards them," Eunjung! Jiyeon!" I called out their name and grabbed on to their shoulders. Both of them turned around and squinted their eyes at me. Why in the world are they giving me that werid look?

"Omo Mia is that you? Wow you're disguise is really good. I thought you're some werid girl." Jiyeon touched my nerdy glasses. "Jinja? Great no one will recognise me." I heaved a sigh of relief.

"I'm a little hungry. I skipped my dinner, cos Jiyeon pulled me out of the house." Eunjung pouted. "Aigoo there are already people all ready to dash into the auditorium and you want to eat?" I nagged.

No one's POV

"Ahh please, even if it's fast food I'm fine!" Eunjung showed her puppy eyes. "If you want to eat, we're getting you proper food. Anyway we have about slighty more than 45 minutes." Mia pulled both Eunjung and Jiyeon to a restaurant in the mall.

They had a good 30 minutes meal in an italian restaurant.

"Ya you girls sure you've brought the Albums right?" Mia reminded them once again. "Yes it's here! Jiyeon's is in her bag too! Aigoo Mia ah, how many times must you question us? This is the 5th time already!" Eunjung grumbled as she pulled out her Paradise Album.

"By the way, whose name card did you get? I've got Hoya's. Yesterday Jiyeon has Sunggyu's." Eunjung squealed. I didn't know she such a fangirl. BUt that's great too. "Erm, I don't know. Wae?" Mia pulled out her Album.

"Aigoo Mia ah! How long did you have this Album? So you just took out the wrapper? You didn't look at what's in it?" Eunjung said in displeased. "I went to China after I got the Album, so it had to seat in my drawer for a month! Plus most of the songs can be found in the 'Over the top' album." Mia explained. "Wow you sure know your stuff. Hurry open I want to see whose name card you got!" Jiyeon poked over.

Mia gently pulled out the cardboard cover of the Album. A photobook and a poster was seen in the Ablum, a small card was seen at the corner. "Omo you got L! Wow. Daebak. Being an idol seems fun yea Mia?" Eunjung comented.

(A/N: Oh I've bought the Album too, I've got Woohyun's card ^^ Did anyone else buy? Mind sharing whose card you got? :D)

Mia glided her fingers to the card and stared hard at it. The next second she picked up the photobook and looked at the pictures one by one. One look a picture took Mia five second.

"Mia it's 7.25, if you don't hurry the guards won't let us in." Jiyeon waved her hands infront of Mia. Mia blinked a couple of times before knowing what was going on," Omo, let's go!" Mia pulled both of them up.

The girls made their way to the auditorium on the highest level of Yongsan Mall. Luckily, they made it there in time. They were the last three girls to enter the auditorium before the guard shut the doors.

~Auditorium~

"Omo, there's so many people here. There's seats here! Just right, three seats for us." Eunjung squeeze to her seat and Jiyeon sat in the middle, Mia got the seat beside the aisle. Mia darted her eyes around the area, looking extremely busy.

"Mia, you're fine just relax. No one will notice." Jiyeon patted her shoulder. "Neh..." Mia replied weakly and looked down on her lap trying to cover her face. 

"Welcome all here to Infinite's Paradise fansign. Where are the Inspirits? Let me hear you scream!" The MC gave an opening statement of the event. Wow, these girls sure can scream. I'm going to be deaf soon.

"Great! Infinite is waiting for you, now let's welcome Infinite!" the MC stepped aside. Then seven guys appeared on stage in one of their white outfits. Deafening squeals and screams were heard in the auditorium.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Infinite imida!" The boys bowed and took their designated seats. "Okay now let the fansign begin!" the MC slowly left the stage. Guards came in and organised the fans by lining them up on the right. They were lining up according to seat row, Mia and her friends are the last few to get their albums signed. The wait was long but as most fans would say - it's worth it.

They were seated like - Myungsoo, Sungjong, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol. Mia had her eyes fixed on the seven guys on stage, not caring if anyone noticed her. They're still the same. They were still the seven dudes I met in High School.

Mia swept her eyes to Myungsoo, who was... smiling. Even though they see each other on shows and events, they didn't utter a single word. She couldn't remember the last time he smiled like that. Being loved by fans is great. Well, at least he's smiling and he isn't showing that cold face like the last time. I have so many things to ask him. Are you doing fine? Are you eating well? How are the boys? Are you sleeping well? 

Soon, the auditorium sort of cleared up, lesser people were present as people were supposed to leave after they got their album signed. It's their turn now. Fans are supposed to go on stage one at a time. 

It's Eunjung's turn now. Like other fangirls, she's squealling. Eunjung placed the album on the table in front of Sungyeol. Sungyeol smiled as he signed the album. The album was then passed on to Hoya and Dongwoo who happily signed it as well. Next it was Woohyun's turn to sign, he looked up at her and shot a question," What's your name? You look familiar."

"N-neh? Oh I'm Lee Eunjung." Eunjung replied shyly. "Mmm you still look familiar to me. Right hyung?" Woohyun passed the album to Sunggyu after signing it. Sunggyu scanned her," Well, after saying it. You do look kinda familiar." Sunggyu titled his head, after examined her for a few seconds he sign the album and passed it to Sungjong. Sungjong gave her a cute smile before signing the album. Last one to sign is Myungsoo, he gave Eunjung a slight smile," I agree with hyung, you do look familiar." Wait if I tell them I've met them at Mia's Birthday Party, that Mia is going to kill me. But I'm glad they found me familiar. " You must have mistaken. Thanks." Eunjung took the album and walked off the stage.

The bodyguard then led Jiyeon on stage. She passed the album to Sungyeol, who gave her a sweet smile before signing. Then it was Hoya's turn to sign," Nice to meet you." he greeted and sign the album. Jiyeon replied with a bow, she's damn polite. Now it's Dongwoo's turn to sign,"Hey, you look familiar like that Eunjung just now? Are you girls friends?" he questioned. Jiyeon smiled as she nodded. "Mmm interesting." Dongwoo passed the album to Woohyun. "Friends aye? What's you name?" Woohyun darted her. "Kang Jiyeon." Jiyeon replied. "Hello Jiyeon." Sunggyu greeted as he received the signed album from Woohyun. "Annyeonghasaeyo Sunggyu-sshi." Jiyeon bowed. "Ke ke, you're so formal." Sungjong giggled as he signed the album. "Wait you..." Sungjong stared at her hard. "Yea?" Jiyeon looked at him curiously. "You... ring a bell. Right hyung?" Sungjong gave a thinking look as he passed the album to Myungsoo. "Jiyeon? Mmm yea. You do look familiar." Myungsoo squinted his eyes and continued to sign the album. Oh crap, they find me familiar, Danger! Crap, then how will Mia... Aigoo. "Ahh no no, wrong person." Jiyeon bowed as she took the album and dashed out of the auditorium nervously.

Mia's POV

"Okay lady go up this way." the guard led her onto stage. Mia let out a deep breathe and pushed up her nerdy glasses. I walked up stage nearing the seven guys. First I saw Sungyeol, still as choding as always. I placed the album infront of him. "Annyeonghasaeyo pretty lady." Sungyeol smiled and sign the album. He didn't recognise me? Whew, oh my gosh it has been awhile Sungyeol oppa! How are you doing? Are you playing tricks on the guys again? I slighty bowed, trying not to fight the urge to speak, they might recognise my voice. "Wait, have I met you before?" Sungyeol asked. I immediately shook my head vigorously. Hoya received the album from Sungyeol and gave me a good look for a few seconds. "Werid, even I find you familiar. Are you related in anyway to the two girls after you?" I lightly shook my head again. "Mmm, hyung this is werid. Really werid." Hoya passed the album to Dongwoo.

"Hey. You sure we haven't met you? It's really werid I agree. You three girls look damn familiar. Are you sure you're not relate?" Dongwoo questioned. Oh my gosh, I'm trying so hard not to speak. I just want to burst out hugging both Hoya and Dongwoo telling them that I miss them a lot. All these questions are making my job harder. I shook my head once again. "Hyung, it's getting creepy. It feels like I know her too." Woohyun took the signed album. "What's your name?" Woohyun pouted. Aish, he's making my job real hard now. I have to squish his face and ask him to do some aegyo like before. Ottoke? Name? I bent my head down looking at the floor. "She's shy. But still you, this girl standing right here, look familiar to me too." Sunggyu point at me while signing the album. Is my disguise a fail? Well, it's still a success cos no one recognised me. At least I get to hear their voice once again. Sunggyu ah it has been a while, I'm so sorry.

"I'm not going to ask you any questions, but I do have to agree with them." Sungjong gave a smile as he sign the album. Sungjong you're always so understanding. Thank you. Myungsoo took the album from his hand and signed it. Oh crap, I can't look at him. Myungsoo ah, I miss everything of you. Are you doing well? Sleeping and eating well? I'm glad that I can see you smile today. After signing it, he looked up staring deep into my eyes, "You..."

I took the album,"Ah, kamsahabmida. I'll get going." Oh crap, did I just speak?! . Me and my mouth. Ottoke?!

"Is that her?!" Hoya stood up from his seat. "Where have you been?" Sungjong and Sunggyu shot. I bit my bottom lip hard. "No wonder I found you girls familiar!" Woohyun exclaimed.

"A-aniya, must be the wrong person." I walked off the stage.

"Mia!" a familiar voice echoed the empty auditorium.  That voice that I yearned to call out my name once again. That voice that made my heart explode. That voice that made flashbacks of us replay in my mind once again.That voice made me stop in my footsteps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Throws millions of hearts*

MUACKS <3