Sunset

Backing off

L.Joe’s POV

I walked off leaving Mia behind. The way she talked to me was just... hais. Her voice was just beautiful. Her eyes sparkle when she’s with him. L hyung is really lucky to have her. I’m sure Chunji won’t bother them much. Mia, whoever you love, it doesn’t matter to me. As long as you’re happy, I’m happy. I know I haven’t got to tell you this, but I love you. No point you telling me not to care much about you, because I can’t help it. Still, L hyung will do a better job in loving and caring for you than me.

~Next Tuesday~

Mia’s POV

Today is the day of the Vocal test. I entered the class to see everyone sitting down with nervous looks on their face. By the side of the classroom there is a Karaoke set. Thoughts eneterd my mind as I sat at my seat. Is my voice going to be fine? Will I go off tune? I really want to do well! Myungsoo and I have been practicing for long hours during the weekends. Why am I shivering? Then I felt Myungsoo’s hand tightly holding mine, he gave me the assuring look mouthing to me “Mia you’ll be fine.”

Our teacher Ms Kim entered with a grading sheet in her hand. Oh Crap, I'm getting nervous again. "Okay class let's begin with the test. L and Mia you're up first." Myungsoo gave me an encouraging smile and pulled me to the front of the class. A familiar tune played. I took the mircophone from Myungsoo's hand and began singing.

If I should die before I wake
It's 'cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air
Oh

I turned my eyes to Myungsoo who took my hand and sang.

I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave
My heart won't move, it's incomplete
Wish there was a way that I can make you understand

I've got my courage and sang with all my heart. I'm immersed into the song, understanding the meaning of it fully. At the last part of the song I sang my lungs out. Myungsoo sang it full of passion. It was like when I had this firey felling for him. When the song ended, the whole class gave a standing ovation. I love that feeling. I turned to look at Ms Kim who gave a thumbs up. Now it's up to that Machine.

The marks rolled on screen. "97 points out of 100. Congratulations." the Machine spoke. OMO. 97! I can't believe it, it's a distinction! I jumped and hugged Myungsoo tightly. He patted my head and said," Told you you'll do fine."

~After School~

Myungsoo decided to sent me home today. Myungsoo placed him arm around my shoulder and looked into my eyes," Mia I know this is random. but can you call me oppa?"

"Uhh? Okay Myungie Oppa!" I poked his cheeks. "Aigoo, so cute." he pinched my cheeks. Finally we arrived at my house. "Oh, Mia wait here." he went somewhere. Where is he going? He came back in my house with a pink rectangular box and a black box.

The pink box contains a dress and a hat. The black box contains a pair of heels.

He pulled me to my bedroom," Go go change into these! Hurry!" My face was confused. I locked up my room wondering, why does he want me to change into these? Oh well, better hurry. I hurried and took off my school uniform and put on the clothes that he gave me. When I came out Myungsoo wasn't there. I called out for him as I walked down the stairs,"Myungie oppa, where are you?"

"Here. Come come hurry up." he ran out of the kitchen holding a cup of water in a new set of clothes.

He stood there while I walked to him, he showed me a stunned face. "Ya wae?" I nudged him. "Ani, my penguin is beautiful and cute!" he fixed my hat . He pulled my out of my house," Oppa, where are you bringing me?"

"You'll know later." he gave a smirked and dragged my into a car parked outside of my house. I couldn't help but blush then. Oh it's Mr Park again! "Annyeonghasaeyo Mr Park! Remember me? I'm Mia!" I greeted. "Oh Mia-sshi Annyeong!" he smiled. " Okay we're set let's go!" Myungsoo said and the car began it's journey to somewhere I don't know.

"Myungsoo, Mia, we have arrived, enjoy yourselves!" Mr Park stopped by the beach. "Thank you!" I smiled. This smell, it has been a while since I've been to a beach. I let out a sigh and took off my shoes, I placed my feet into the soft warm sand. No one was there, I faced the sea,"AHHHHHH!" I screamed my lungs out. The beach is a prefect place to relief stress, that's why I love it here. Wait, where's Myungsoo? "Myungie where are you?"

Then I heard guitar playing and a sweet soothing voice singing.

He ended his guitar solo,"Hope you like it." he gave a smile. "I love it! Thank you so so so much!" I ran over and hugged him. I pecked his lips. No one was there, just the two of us. No school, no worries, just us. He linked his hands with mine and his guitar on the other hand and led me to a shade. Right before my eyes was a picnic, there was pasta, orange juice and more. All prepare by him - Kim Myungsoo. We sat down and enjoyed our dinner together.

"Yobo come ahhh~" he brought pasta to my mouth and I ate it. Best dinner ever. "Ahh, I full!" I laid by the tree. "Come Come Pororo (a penguin in a korean kids show) let's play." Myungsoo pulled me up and dragged me to tha sand. I slipped out of his grab and shouted," Until you can catch my first!" I ran near the shore.

The sun was going down, the whole beach turned orange. I was still running away from Myungsoo until he grabbed my waist and spun me around. "Kyaaa." I squelled. He placed me back down on the sand. I gazed into his eyes which was gazing back in mine. His eyes glitter in the sun. He placed his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him, I could smell his minty scent. He lifted my chin and leaned in closer to me. Our face was just inches apart. Under the setting sun we shared a passionate kiss.

"Saranghae Penguin." he broke the kiss. I smiled back," Saranghae Mr Croc." I laid beside him on the sand, placing my head on his chest playing with his fingers while we chat.

"Ya ya love birds! Forgotten about us yea?" Sunggyu's voice was heard. I sat up and saw the guys walking towards us. "Oh! Annyeong!" Myungsoo sat up and whined," Ya hyung, must you come now?" The guys sat beside us.

"How was your dinner? Does it taste nice? I know my culinary skills are better than Myungsoo's." Woohyun asked. "Dinner was awesome." I replied. Myungsoo my head and gave Woohyun a mehrong. Hoya and Dongwoo were throwing stones into the sea. "Ya Ya Sungjong is writing something on the sand let's throw him in the water." Sungyeol said with a cheeky smile plastered on his face. Aigoo, these boys. The 6 guys ran towards Sungjong who is oblivious to his surroundings, they carried him. Sungjong was whining when his hyung's carried him.

"1...2..3!" Dongwoo counted and Sungjong was thrown into the waters. "YAAAA!" Sungjong shouted as he got up dripping from head to toe, he pushed Sungyeol into the water. I sat on the sand laughing at the playful guys. "Haha, okay let's go home. Before maknae get's a cold." Dongwoo said. Myungsoo ran back to me and pulled me up walking with the rest of the guys to Mr Park and his car. 

Minutes later we arrived at my house. Myungsoo came out with me and walked me to my front door. "Bye penguin. See you tomorrow!" he let go of my hand. "Bye Bye Croc oppa." I smiled. He leaned in for a kiss and went into the car. He rolled down the window,"Byeeeee Mia!" Sungjong shouted. I waved back," Bye guys, see you tomorrow!"

I entered my house and changed into my pajamas. Straight away I plunged myself on bed. Hais, today is great. Really. My phone vibrated.

(Blue text is Myungsoo's, Pink is yours)

Ms Penguin sleep well! ^^

You too! Love you <3

Love you too! Okay Okay sleep now!

I smiled and drifted off to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Is it cheesy? HAHAHA!

Hope you enjoyed my fanfic!

Love you lots to my readers~ <3