Thoughts

Backing off

L.Joe fetched Mia home while the rest went back to look for Chunji...

 ~Mia's House~

Mia's POV

I've finally returned to my home. Chunji will be fine yea? "Mia you're okay? You didn't get hurt?"L.Joe looked at me from head to toe. "Mmm. Just afew scratches on my wirst. The ropes are really tight." I rubbed my arms.

"Come here." L.Joe pulled me to the couch and took out the first-aid kit my storeroom. I bit my lips hard as L.Joe applied medication on my wound. "If it hurts just squeeze my hand. Okay?" L.Joe instructed. I gave him a nod and glanced at my open-wound.

"Mia! Ya you okay?!" Myungsoo barged into my house with the rest of Infinite behind him all looking worried. "I called him here. He needs to know." L.Joe looked up to face me.

"L.Joe let me take over." Myungsoo said as he took the medication from L.Joe's hand and sat down beside him. "I guess I should look for Chunji too. Mia take care.

"Aren't you guys suppose to be practicing?" I asked Myungsoo who is busy applying medication to my wound.

"Ya, look at you. How am I suppose to practice in peace when you're hurt." Myungsoo held my shoulders. "Mi-Mianhe." I choked with tears. "Sorry for being such a weakling." I looked away from Myungsoo.

"Mia, don't say that. No one expected this to happen okay? It's just a bad dream. You just have to wake up." Dongwoo glanced over to me and gave me an encouraging smile.

"Let's forget about this okay? By the way why did you need to meet Ms Jung?" Sungyeol asked as he pass me a cup of strawberry milk.

"Oh I'm going to go for the auditions to YG this Saturday, so I went to ask Ms Jung for advice." I answered as Myungsoo kept the first-aid kit away. "That's good! Do your best okay? Don't be too nervous!" Sunggyu cheered as he pat my shoulders.

"So how was that feeling like?" I asked curiously. "Well, it feels great after you're done with it!" Sungjong smiled. "You just have to pretend that the judges are like you friends. Simple as that." Hoya explained. "and just do you're best. Mia, you're really good. I'm sure many will like you." Woohyun sat down beside Hoya.

I mouthed 'Oh' as I laid my head on the couch. Then Myungsoo then sat down beside me with a quiet expression. What's wrong with him today? He's weird. "We'll go first. Myungsoo ah you stay with her. There's not much tomorrow after all." Sunggyu waved at me as he left with the other members. "Annyeong Oppa. Fighting!" I waved back and closed the door.

As I closed the door I left his arms wrapped around my waist and his scent surround my body. "Mia..." I teared up slightly. I feel so heartbroken and helpless. I keep getting into trouble that cause so many people to worry. I'm really that useless. It felt like a hard rock just smashed my heart. My heart is as good as frozen.

"Myungsoo I need to practice." I pulled him away from my arms and ran to the dance studio. For once I didn't want to see Myungsoo. I didn't want him to see me in this state.

I shut the door tight and locked it up preventing Myungsoo from entering. I bit my lips hard as tears flowed down my eyes. I went to the Music Player and click  on the play button, Music started to blast in the studio. (Click to listen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyJXHOdqazM&feature=related

I began dancing to the song, no matter how much I tried to put my soul to the song, I'm still bothered by the fact that I've caused to much trouble to them. I can see Myungsoo banging hard at the door of the studio. Myungsoo, just let me be for now.

I shut my eyes as the next song played. (Click to listen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzQVn3AbLfc

Negative thoughts flow in my head like water as I dance.

Kim Mia, you are such a weak girl. Acting all tough, but you ain't. Think about it Kim Mia, you're weak so I doubt your debut is going to be a success. Look you can't even help yourself. How are you going to help your group in future? Just admit that you're not good enough.

Tears started bursting out, I grip hard on the handle and rested my head on the mirror. Tears flow non-stop as I began to whimper. I banged my hand hard on the mirror and started screaming," Wae! Wae! Kim Mia you babo!" Red patches formed on my hand and later turned into bruises.

"Mia!" Myungsoo grabbed hold of my wrist preventing my for harming myself again. I glared at him with teary eyes filled with anger. Without a word, Myungsoo pulled me for an intense kiss. His lips crashed onto mine as he pinned me on the wall with his hands on my head. The kiss was a fierce and vigorous one. However that kiss slowly took away all my pain and anger. The kiss turned into a passionate slow kiss. My eyes still shut, tears still rolling down my cheeks, my legs felt weak at that moment.

Myungsoo slowly pulled away from the kiss," Feeling better?" he asked, our nose still touching and my eyes still closed. A smiled formed on my lips as I nodded. He walked towards the Music Player to change the Music. (Click to listen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc

He walked back to me and place both of my hands over his shoulder. "Let's talk."  Myungsoo spoke as he placed his hands around my waist. We began a slow dance along with the music.

"Talk about what?" I questioned. "About us." Myungsoo replied as he lifted my chin to face him. I released my hands from his shoulder and sat down aganist the mirror.

Myungsoo sat right next to me leaving no space between us. "You need to stop hurting youself. Babo." he mumbled as he took my injured hand. I sighed as I saw my brusied hand. Myungsoo placed my head on his shoulder. " Mia you'll never forget about me after I debut right? You know that I'll be busy yea?" Myungsoo mumbled.

"I hope I'll debut soon too. So I can see you on Music Shows and more. I'll be busy too." I smiled. "Oh, here take this. It's the tickets to Infinite's First Debut Showcase. You must go there no matter what." he placed a VIP Ticket on my hand. I gave a nod as I looked as the ticket.

"Are you tired?" Myungsoo asked grabbing my hand. I shook my head,"I'm wide awake. Are you?" I stared deeply into his eyes. "Nope. Come on let me teach you our dance." Myungsoo pulled me up and Infinite's Come back again played from my Music Player.

"Ke Ke Ke, Myungie ah. This dance is hard." I scratched my head. "I know, but you're doing great." Myungsoo spun me around as he carried my waist. "I'm sleepy." I pulled out of Myungsoo arms and switched off the Music Player and lights. "Penguin is sleepy. Come let me carry you." Myungsoo carried me bridal style up to my room.

 "YA! Next time don't be so sudden!" I whacked his arm as he placed my on my bed causing him to fall on me. My face turned red instantly with the sudden action. Myungsoo gave a smirk and he gently place his lips on mine. "You're still wearing this to sleep?" Myungsoo pointed at the necklace he gave on my neck. "Mmm, yes." I nodded and got up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Myungsoo laid my my bed. "Change!" I turned to my bathroom and shut the door. I changed into my pajamas before heading to bed.

As I walked out of the bathroom I saw a sleeping Myungsoo on my bed. Ke Ke, you're so handsome even when you sleep. I huddle on bed beside him. I traced my finger on his jawline and gave him a small peck on his lips.

A smile form on his lips and he s his arms around my waist bringing my nody closer to his. "Ya, You still awake." I punched his chest lightly. "Nope Nope, Kim Myungsoo is already asleep." he joked. "Go to sleep Mr Croc." I snuggle in his arms. "Arraso Penguin. I love you." he held my waist tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Aigoo these two uhh!

Can't wait for Mia's audition!

Until next chapter!

I'm so excited for Infinite's Japanese BTD, it's in 4 freaking daysssss~

Plus Dongwoo's Borthday is in 7 daysssss

Anddddd L.Joe's birthday is right after his, so 8 more daysssssss~