Right hand, Left hand

Backing off

Mia's POV

Aish this Sunggyu ah... I knew there was something fishy about their sudden actions. "So where so you want to go? To the lake?" Myungsoo asked looking abit confused. "Uhh, okay." I replied. The lake is located north-west of the amusement park, not many people there.

The lake was calm, that area was quiet. We sat on the steps near the lake. "Can we talk now?" Myungsoo stared at me. He looks like there is someting improtant to tell me. The added," Putting aside all the school, let's talk about us." Uhh? My face turned tomato like.

"During the period of time when I was gone, I'd met wit ha car accident. I've lost my memory," WHAT?! Why didn't he tell me earlier?! Car accident?! My eyes widen by the word "car accident". "But I didn't forget my memories with you. I've forgotten everything except you." This guy... I soften my gaze. Myungsoo looks like he's tearing abit. "I really miss you during these 13 years. Alot."

I neatened his fringe, I don't know what to say. He looks really weak, unlike before. It must have been hard for him. He gripped my hand and gazed into my eyes. Don't look at me like that. It really hurts me. I tried to avoid his daze. He tilt my head to face him again. "I don't want you to see you hurt anymore." he said and let go of my hand. He looked at me with concerning eyes. I wanted to pat him but my right hand met his left hand.

We began staring at each other, leaning closer each time. His lips pressed on mine and I returned the kiss. He held my hand. My heart just exploded. Beating extremely fast. He broke the kiss and looked at me. "Be mine? I promised I'll protect you always. Whenever, Where ever you are." Myungsoo said softly. My immediate reaction was hugging him.

"Yes. Clumsy Crocodile." I whispered into his ear.

I laid on his shoulder,"What happened during the car accident? Do you remember?" He replied," The car was fast, I remember I was alone. I was walking home." I was playing with his fingers. He continued,"Then a red car knocked my down. After that, I'm unsure what happened. I woke up in a hospital."

"I see." I said slowly. "C'mon let's go home. You can go whack they guys." I stood up pulling his hand along. Myungsoo smiled and that's how the trip to the Amusement park ended.

It was kinda awkward went we left. We entered the Amusement park as friends and left as a couple. Haa. He held my hand all the way home, even in the car. Lucky he guys call Mr Park back for us.

Soon, we arrived at our house. "Bye Pink Penguin. Saranghae." Myungsoo said and let go of my hand. "Bye, see you tomorrow." I said and planted a kiss on his cheeks.

Today is GREAT! I laid on my bed, rewinding what happened today. My heart raced when Myungsoo appeared in my head. "Good night Myungsoo. I love you." I closed my eyes and drifted off to dream land.

~Next Day~

"Ya, wake up sleepy head..." Uhh? Myungsoo? Nahh, It can't be. "Pink Peguin wakey wakey." I must be dreaming yea? I opened my eyes to see Myungsoo's face staring at me. "Morning yobo~" Myungsoo greeted.

"Bwoh? How did you get here?" I shot right out of bed. "I ain't telling~ Hurry up and get changed. I'll go make your breakfast!" He pushed me into the bathroom and ran down stairs. Weird, how did he get in? Did I forget to lock the door? Oh 0615 it's getting late, better hurry. I put on my uniform and went down stairs.

"Yobo! Hurry your breakfast!" Myungsoo pulled me to the dining table. He prepared sushi for me and it's nicely decorated. I munched the sushi down and grabbed my bag. Myungsoo bent down and helped me with my shoes. Aish I'm no child. "Yobo let's go~" He held my hand and dragged me to school.

"We're almost at school. Why are you still holding my hand?" I asked. He held my hand tighter," I want people to know that Kim Mia is my girlfriend." His words made me blush.

"Mia Annyeong~ Oh L! You're with her too." Dongwoo greeted along with the other guys. "Ehh hyung what's that?" Sungjong pointed to Myungsoo's hand holding mine. "Aigoo L you've grown!" Sunggyu teased. "Okay okay yea I'm dating L, can we go to class now?" I said blushing. The guys gave the WOOOOs and AIGOOs. I pulled Myungsoo to class. Lessons began as usual.

~During free period~

"Myungie, I'm going to the library for awhile. You go with the guys. I'll catch up with you later okay?" I told Myungsoo. Well, I wanted to research more about the song's meaning. He pouted and nodded. I turned my head to give him a kiss on the cheek but he move his head and my lips touched his lips. "Ya! We're not supposed to do this in school!" I smacked his arm. "Ke ke, okay yobo. Go on!" He said.

~In the library~

Hmm. Jordin Sparks... Ah here! I began reading facts about her and about her song No Air. I leaned against the shelves and began reading. "Hey baby~" Bwoh? Chunji pops out of nowhere in front of me. "YA! What do you want now?" I sort of shouted. "Nothing much." He walks closer to me. Chunji grabbed hold of my wrist. OUCH. It hurts my hand. I twist my wrist to let go but to no avail. "Ya Chunji what are you doing?" a familiar voice echoed.

L.Joe came storming towards Chunji and slapped off his hands from mine. He grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me behind him. "L.Joe..." his eyes full of anger looking at Chunji. "Why are you doing this to her? Let.go." his voice was firm holding Chunji by the collar. "Psh, who do you think you are? Stalking her." Chunji said as he smirked. Chunji added," You think you can protect her uh?" L.Joe gave me a signal to go out.

Is everything going to be fine? They look like they're are going to have a fight. It was all because of me. Me. Me Freaking Me. All beacause of me their friendship became like this. I ran out of the library with tears escaping through my eyes and slammed myself down on the stairs. I buried my face in my hands. Hais, why. Everything is so ish now. So so darn ish. I hate this feeling. Really feel like banging my head on the wall.

"Mia what are you doing here?" I looked up with traces of tears in my eyes. "Myungsoo..." I said weakly. He didn't say a word and sat down besiade me, I laid on his shoulder and stared into space. I'm sure he'll understand. L.Joe came out of the library and slammed the door. I shot right up.

"L.Joe you okay?" I asked seeing him wiping off blood from the side of his mouth. "Nothing." he mumbled. I ran towards him and grabbed his shoulders,"Ya, you fought with Chunji?" I shook him. Myungsoo was standing at the stairs only able to watch from far, having no clue what had just happened. "Go back to class.' L.Joe said looking into my eyes and walked off right after.

"Mia, let's go." Myungsoo said grabbing my hand. I guess he should know what happen by now. I walked off with Myungsoo, only to see L.Joe's back disappear. L.Joe... Wae?

~After School~

I walked out of school with the rest of the guys. "So where do you guys want to have lunch? Mia?" Sunggyu asked. My soul was somewhere else. "Mia you okay?" Hoya asked. My mind was drifting away. "Mmm, yea." I lied. I was worrying about L.Joe who basicalyy DID had a fight with Chunji in the library. My eyes glanced around spotting L.Joe leaning against the wall. I tugged Myungsoo," Myungie, you go with the guys. I want to speak with L.Joe for awhile." He bent down to face me,"Okay, you better be safe. No more crying okay? Call me when you're home." and he gave me a peck on my lips and went of with the guys. A tingling went through me when he kissed. I smiled waving back at the rest.

I walked slowly towards L.Joe. "L.Joe tell me, what really happen." He looked towards me,"Nothing much." he replied coldly and avoid my gaze. Behind that cold face I can tell he's hurt, he eyes showed tears forming. "Why did you fight with Chunji! There is no need to!" I exclaimed. L.joe's legs grew weak and hugged me. He whispered to me ear," I just don't want you to get hurt. That's all." I patted L.Joe to comfort him," You don't have to do so much for me." I replied. "Now you have L hyung, I'm sure he will do a better job than me." L.Joe let go of me and walked off.

L.Joe don't be like this. Please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

WHOA, it has been quite long yea? Sorry about that! Now I'll have Saturday and Sunday to think of my chapters before I upload on Monday!

How was it? Hope you like it so far! I'll do my best in upcoming chapters! Cheers~ Seeya next week!

Muacks Muacks to all my readers~ <3 <3 <3