Last rule

Backing off

Still Date: 5 June 2010

4 days before Infinite's debut...

~Mia's House~

Mia's POV

"Come in girls, this is my house." I walked in with the unnies. Suddenly the lights went on and I saw 7 guys standing in front of us. "Annyeonghasaeyo Infinite imida!" they bowed. The unnies giggled behind me,"Annyeonghasaeyo We are Miss A!" we did it once again in sync. I have to admit it was really fun. "Omo Suzy look at that!" Min pointed towards the banner on the second level. It wrote ' Welcome Miss A ', So the guys did a welcoming party for us? I see, ke ke ke.

"Hey Penguin. You're finally home." Myungsoo wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me for a hug. ""Ya, Myung my unnies are here." I blushed as I placed my hands on his chest to push him away. "Aigoo, Suzy ah, so that's him. We promise we won't tell." Fei winked. The girls sat down on my couch.

"Mia~ We miss you!" Woohyun sang as he pulled the rest of the guys for a group hug. "Aigoo okay okay." I patted Woohyun head like a child. "Suzy ah~ There's cake here!" Jia pointed towards a cake on the table. "Uh huh, Woohyun hyung baked it for you girls. Try it!" Sungjong pulled me to the living room.

Sunggyu cut the cake and distribute it to us. "Mia say ahh~" Myungsoo placed a spoon of cake near my lips. "Ya!" I pointed towards to unnies seating at the corner. "Omo Unnie look at this painting!" Min pulled Jia and Fei up towards the painting on the wall. Behind me I saw Myungsoo giving them a thumbs up. WAA look, they're siding him now! Jinja Daebak!

Myungsoo then gave me a smirk and pushed the cake nearer to my mouth. I pouted and ate the cake. Myungsoo then leaned to my ear and whispered," Those Unnies of your are really awesome."

"Aish!" I smacked his arm lightly. "Mia ah, who raps in Miss A?" Dongwoo pops a question. "Mmm Mwola. Dugu?" I shot over at my Unnies. "Erherm Over here." Jia cleared . Whoa Whoa It sounds like a rap battle coming up. Tough Unnie, show them what you got.

Jia sat down beside me and began rapping to T-ara's I go crazy because of you. Ohmahgawd, she's good~ That's my Unnie!

"Charisma! Unnie Jjang~" I gave Jia a thumbs up. "Wow Wow, she's really good." Hoya clapped. "Here take this." Sungyeol took out three VIP tickets to their First Debut Showcase to Fei, Jia and Min. "Tickets to our Debut Showcase. Do come." Sungyeol smiled. "It's a must must to come! We'll see you girls backstage too." Sunggyu gave an eye-smile.

"You guys have fun with them, I want to talk to Mia." Myungsoo grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the dance studio. "Ya, wae can't we talk there?" I placed my hands on my waist and pouted.

"Nahh, too many people. " Myungsoo pinched my cheeks. I walked over to the piano and played a piano piece. (Click to listen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF9w_iERKMA

"Congrats Kim Mia." Myungsoo wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Come here." I pulled him to sit beside me and placed his right hand on the piano. I continued playing the song along with Myungsoo - a duet. "Kim Mia fighting." Myungsoo whispered.

"Kim Myungsoo fighting." I replied too. It was kinda quiet in there. "Mia baby..." Myungsoo mumbled staring at the piano keys. "Mmm?" I gazed at his side view.

"Tomorrow, 7pm Han River. I'll see you there baby." Myungsoo stood up and gave me a peck on the cheeks. "Mmm okay..." I too also stood out and left the dance studio wrapping my arms around his left arm.

~Living Room~

"Omo How was the experience?" Jia blurted. "What experience?" Myungsoo popped in with me behind. "Aigoo, look our couple is back. Suzy ah, what did you and Myungsoo do uh?" Min raised her eyebrows. "Unnie!" I blushed as I hid behind Myungsoo, trying not to show that I'm blushing. "Ya penguin they knew about us, no need to hide baby." Myungsoo grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch.

"So you guys were talking about?" Myungsoo glanced at Jia. "Oh Hoya was talking about their MV." Jia leaned back. "Hyung you remember the rain scene, that was a daebak!" Sungjong clapped.

"But they it was all worth it. The MV came out nice. Did you see the Teaser Mia?" Sungyeol face me. "Of course. I love it. The whole thing is really mysterious. When will the MV be out?" I asked

"There will be another teaser coming a few days later. The MV will be out on the 8 of June." Sunggyu noted. "Waa my baby can't wait uhh?" Myungsoo poked my nose. "Come on, it's super interesting!" I pouted.

"Suzy ah, I get going first. My Halmuhnee is expecting me." Min stood up. "Us too, see you tomorrow Suzy." Jia and Fei waved. "Arraso, Annyeong Unnie~" I sent them to the door.

"Aigoo wae must they leave so early." Woohyun sighed. "But really they are nice." he added. "You see~ Told you they're nice Unnies!" I placed my hands on my waist. "You guys must go too! It's getting late! I don't wish to see your Manager Hyung to be mad at you guys. Annyeong!" I pushed them out of the door.

"Thanks for everything! The cake is tasty Woohyun, Kamsahabmida!" I leaned against the door. Myungsoo bent down to face me," Ya Kim Mia, no goodbye kiss?" he pouted. I shyly leaned closer to him and lightly placed my lips on his. "Annyeong Penguin." he whispered and left with the rest. "Bye Bye~" I waved.

I then walked up to my room and washed up. Today was great, really. One of my happiest day on my life. See, I got a standing ovation at YG, singed a contract with JYP, met up with these awesome Unnies, spent time with Teen Top, having quailty time with Infinite and their surprise party for us Miss A. Jinja, Kamsahabmida. That night I slept really well hugging Mushy and Pengi.

~Next Day~

Date: 6 June 2010

3 Days before Infinite's Debut...

I don't care eh eh eh eh eh~

 "Mmm, morning already?" I sat up rubbing my eyes. I have to meet up with the girls at JYP today for a meeting. Gotta get prepare~ What should I wear? I got washed up and wore this. (Click to view)

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/84/149/L_p0018314984.jpg

Ding Dong~

I dashed down the stairs and opened the door," Oh you're here, what do you want?" Krystal was at the door, I could recognise her now even of she's in her sunglasses. "I have something to say." Krystal looked at the ground. Krystal pulled out a bouquet of white tulips.

"I'm sorry Unnie. Please forgive me. I was just plainly jealous of you." Krystal gave me the flowers sincerely. I'm no heartless girl, from young I've learn to forgive and forget.

I hugged her tightly," I'm cool with it darling. It's all a bad dream and I've woke up." At that moment I could see tears welling up in her eyes. "Ya, it's not pretty to cry and thanks for the flowers!" I wiped her tears away. "Kamsahabmida Unnie, oh and congrats on your scouting." Krystal smiled.

"Oh you knew, kamsahabmida! Want any drink?" I took the white tulips from her hands and place them in an empty vase on a table. "Oh no need, I have to go for my schedule soon. Hope to see you on Music Shows and Variety Shows! Unnie Annyeong~" Krystal waved coolly as she entered a car she came in. "Annyeong! Thank you~" I waved back as well.

Wow, that was weird. She's not scary after all. Krystal is really a nice girl, just jealous that's all. There's a lot I have to learn from her too.

Brrr Brrr...

Hey Peguin, whatcha doing? Are you awake?

Of Course I am, I'm waiting for my Unnies to fetch me to JYP for another meeting with the CEO.

Wawa, my baby is busy too. Do remember to get ample rest okay? Guess where I am now :P

Mmm okay. Where are you then? Dorm? Dance Studio? And how the heck did you get your phone?! You naughty Crocodile.

Ke Ke I took it from Manager hyung. And yes I'm in the dance studio now, rest time.

You guys practiced through the night?!

We did get sleep but it's only an hour. Don't worry we're strong.

Aigoo, eat well okay? You guys are making me worried so much.

No worries darling. Sunggyu hyung is calling. See you later at 7pm. Don't forget ^^ I love you penguin.

I'll never forget crocodile, you have ample rest too. I love you Mr Croc.

Ding Dong~

Unnies must be here! I dashed out of the door to see a limo standing outside of my house. Fei, Jia and Min were outiside my door. "Can we go now our dear maknae Suzy?" Min luaghed. "Neh Kaja!" I pulled them into the limo and we're off to JYP.

~JYP Conference room~

"Annyeonghasaeyo Mr Park." We greeted as we enter the conference room."Ah girls you're here. Take a seat." Mr Park warmly welcomed us back. "So let's begin the meeting." Mr Park switched on the screen projector.

"Firstly what do you want your group name to be called?" Mr Park glanced at us. "Oh we've already agreed on that. Miss A." Fei replied. "Great, english name for international fans, that's good."

"Mr Park, Mia has also a stage name Suzy, english too." Min added. "Oh wae do you want a stage name? You name is english too." Mr Park questioned. "I don't want people to really know my background, cos my family you know. But stage names are cool." I explained. "Very well. Now I'm sure you girls now that youwill; be debuting on the 30th of this month. So do train hard for your debut." Mr Park pressed a button on the table,"Come in."

Soon a female with black heels entered. "This is Kang Yoojin, he'll be the manager of Miss A." Ms Kang bowed. "Okay, Miss A, we've prepare for your debut song, Ms Kang will bring you to the dance studio, do take a look at the lyrics, a vocal trainer will be there to help you girls." Mr Park added. Wow, they're fast. What song will it be, I'm curious.

"Now about your dorm. We've bought a 30-pyeong apartment for you girls and we'll provide you with a monthly allowance. You girls will be able to move in your dorm on the 7th. We'll keep you informed." Mr Park noted. "Erm Mr Park I would like to stay with my family instead. They're living in Geumho-dong, I'll visit the dorm too." Min told Mr Park. "Okay no problem." Mr Park nodded.

"Okay now I'll go through some of the common rules here in JYP." Mr Park changed the slides and Ms Kang sat down on one of the empty seats.

"Firstly there are five main rule I would like to highlight before Mr Kang brings you girls to the dance studio." Mr Park stood up.

"First, always listen to your manager. Common rule, easy to follow."

I can do that, I a really good girl. *winks*

"Second, no meals after 7pm. I'm sure you girls know that, improtant rule to get good body shape. This means no snacking. Meals will be organized by your dietitian."

I do follow that rule of no food after 7pm, common practice for me.

"Third, do tell your manager where you are going out, shopping, meeting with friends or whatsoever. We like to keep track of your whereabouts. It's not good for an idol to get lost in some weird place."

I must follow that rule, I get lost easily.

"Fourth, we have personal schedules for each of you so do follow them closely."

This sounds interesting, personal schedules... easy rule to follow.

"Lastly and the fifth rule..."

"No dating."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHO IS EXCITED FOR TOMORROW~ INFINITE'S JAP BTD~ WOOOHOOOO

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Mmm Krystal apologised~ All is well!

Omo the last rule, ottoke. D:

See ya in the next chapter!