2030

Backing off

Date: 7 June 2010, Monday

2 more days beofore Infinite's debut...

Time: 0800

Mia's POV

Listen, everything happens for a reason, everything happens for a reason~

"Aigoo, morning already! Ke Ke Nickhun Oppa's rap is really cool." I rubbed my eyes. Mmm? Myungsoo left already? I walked towards the mirror to neaten my hair. What's this? A note?

Hey Mia you're awake yea. See you today at 8.30pm at the han River, same area too. Don't get lost okay?

- Myungsoo

Again? Aigoo this dude has a lot of time in his hands. Do I have any schedule? I took out my schedule book. Mmm, 7 June... 0900-1200 Dorm. 1330-1530 Vocal lessons. 1555-1730 Dance lessons. Then I'm free! But I'm still not use to the dorm area, I might get lost again. Ottoke? I can ask help from the Unnies yea? Great! See you Myungsoo tonight! I smiled and place the note in my handbag.

I got changed and got prepared before the chauffeur and the Unnies arrive. (Click to view)

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/90/154/L_p0018315490.jpg

I grabbed my handbag and dashed downstairs. Last time to enjoy some television shows in my house. I plunged myself on the pink couch and switched on the television. I turned to KBS, there's news in the morning.

"Now for Star News. A new 7-member guy group from Woolim Entertainment will be having their First Debut Showcase. It will be held on 9th June this Wednesday in the Seoul Stadium. Hurry and get your tickets online." the newscaster reported. Oh yea, where's my ticket? I dugged through my bag.

"Ah! Here it is! Lucky I didn't lose it." I took out the ticket from my wallet. Hmm, two more days. Can't wait! VIP ticket means I can go backstage right?

No one's POV

Ding Dong~

They're here! Mia placed the ticket in her wallet and ran to the door like a ninja. "Unnie! You guys are here~" Mia sang as she smiled broadly. "Hey Suzy darling, where's your luggage? We have to put it in the limo to sent it to our dorm." Fei asked walking in your almost empty house. "Here!" Mia pushed the luggage out of the house. "Okay let's got to the dorm now. I'm sure you don't want to have a short time for lunch." YooJin Unnie popped her head out of the limo.

Mia passed her luggage to the chauffeur and sat in the limo with the Unnies. "You look better today Suzy! Good!" Min slunged her hands around Mia's shoulder. Mia blushed as she placed her handbag on her lap. "Aigoo our maknae is blushing. Something is fishy." Jia teased. "Shh, we don't want Mr Dong (Mr Chauffeur) and YooJin unnie to find out." Fei placed her finger on her lips.

"Unnie can you bring me to han River today? I know Jia unnie and Fei unnie have Korean Lessons tonight. Is it okay if you bring me there?" Mia played with her hair. "Aigoo are you meeting him? Of course, we don't want you to get lost somewhere." Min smiled. Fei and Jia giggled at the corner of the car. "Unnie!" Mia yelled.

~Miss A's Dorm~

'Girls we're here. Mr Dong will bring your luggage up. Follow me." YooJin Unnie stepped out of the limo. The girls walked behind YooJin in the lift. "Girls remember it's level 7, No.49." YooJin Unnie instructed. "Neh. Unnie are you staying with us?" Jia questioned. "Aniyo. You girls are staying yourselves. You girls need your private time too." YooJin unnie smiled as she walked out of the lift to their apartment.

"What password you girls want? Give me a random number. I'll set the password." YooJin unnie unlocked the door. "Uhh, 031745. Is it okay?" Min blurted out a random 6-combination numbers. "Okay, Omo It's so spacious~" Jia ran into the apartement. "Which room are you girls taking? Better decide so I can get you girls some more furniture that you want." YooJin clicked her phone.

"I'll see the kitchen~" Min flew to the kitchen soon after. "You guys choose first." Fei placed her hands on her hips. "Unnie you pick!" Mia jumped. "Aigoo, since you're the maknae, you can take the largest room over there.'' Jia pointed out the room. "You sure?" Mia raised her eyebrow. "Yea, Suzy look at your clothes! There are a buch of them! You need a big room to contain all your clothes." Jia said as she spotted Mr Dong coming with their luggages.

"Ke Ke Komawo Unnie." Mia scratched her head. "I'll take this room then, Fei is it okay you take that room?" Jia asked. "yea no prob, after all I was aiming for that room too." Fei winked. "YooJin Unnie we're done deciding!" Mia threw her arms in the air. "Okay, got unpack your clothes and put them in the waredrobe. Then we can go furniture shopping." YooJin unnie gave an eye-smile.

Mia dashed into her room. Unnies are nice, they gave me the largest room. Mia flipped open her luggage and hung her clothes neatly in the waredrobe.

"Mushy ah, Pengi ah, welcome to your new home." Mia said as she took them out from her luggage. "Like it?" Mia bounced on her bed holding her stuff toys tightly. Mia slowly got up and took her photos out placing them on her shelf. Mmm, Appa, Umma, Jjong Oppa... Jiyeon, Miyeon... Infinite... Mia traced her fingertips on the sticker pictures she took with Infinite.

"Suzy ah you're done?" Jia and Fei popped their heads into her room. "Neh, Let's go~ Min Unnie~ Where are you?" Mia hopped out of her room. "The view here is awesome!" Min exclaimed as she looked out of the window.

"Okay girls you can enjoy your dorm later. We have to get more furniture and you have vocal lessons later." YooJin Unnie noted as she opened the dorr. '"Let's go, Mr Dong is waiting." They swiftly wore their shoes and put on sunglasses before leaving the dorm.

(A/N: I'll briefly bring this over in one or two lines.)

1030

Miss A and YooJin went furniture shopping. As yo guys know, Mia or Suzy of course bought her furniture in pink. She got a dressing table for her numerous cosmetics. Fei got hers in red, her favourite colour. While Jia went with brown. They also got a light brown couch in their living room.

1205

YooJin brought Miss A to a restaurant nearby to have their lunch before they go back to JYP for their vocal lessons. They had some Chinese cusine, of course Fei and Jia were the ones that introduced the dishes to the rest.

1330

Miss A had their Vocal lessons and recording of the songs during this period of time. They will be recording 4 songs in their album that will be releaseed on 1 July 2010.

1555

Miss A practiced the cheorograph of their song 'Bad girl, Good Girl' and they will be fliming the MV on the 8th of June, which is tomorrow.

1730

Finally the end of Miss A's schedules and time to get back to the dorm. YooJin bought the girls takeaways from JYP's cafeteria for their dinner. 

~Miss A's dorm~

"Okay rest well girls. You still have to continue recording the song tomorrow. Drinks lots of water and I'll see you tomorrow morning. Fei, Jia I'll see you two later in JYP. Annyeong." YooJin Unnie bid goodbye coolly. "YooJin unnie annyeong~" we waved as we took our dinner.

"Unnie what time is your Korean Lessons?" Mia questioned as she sip a cup of water. "8.00pm. Wae? You don't want us to see you with him around uh? No worries I'm going to dye my hair pink later." Jia teased. "Aniya..." Mia blushed as she filled with food.

Right after eating, Mia washed up and changed her clothes.(Click to view)

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/18/914/L_p0018291418.jpg

Again she flipped open her luggage. Mmm where is it... Ah! Here. Mia took out her jar of straw hearts she folded for him. Tomorrow it's our 4th Monthsary, I can give him this directly during midnight! How about that! Hope he'll like it.

Time 1930

"We're going off now~ Annyeong~ See you at later!" Fei and Jia sang as they left the house."Suzy ah, where are you?" Min called out. "Unnie I'm in my room." Mia said while doing her hair. Min then poked her head in Mia's room.

"Aigoo, our maknae is already very pretty!" Min blocked the mirror. "Unnie , I'm almost done!" Mia pushed Min away from the mirror. "Suzy ah, can I ask. How do you know Teen Top were they your schoolmates?" Min asked while putting on eyeliner for Mia.

"Mmm, they're all my schoolmates. They're good to me." Mia said while checking out her eyeliner in the mirror. "Ahh I see. They're debuting soon yea? We'll see them soon one day." Min smiled.

"Unnie what time is it? Can we go now?" Mia took the jar of straw hearts. "Erm. 8. Okay let's go now." Min put on her hoodie.

~Han River~

Min and Mia arrived at the Han River exactly at 8.30pm. Mia spotted Myungsoo under tha same tree daydreming. "Suzy ah, call me when you're coming back okay? I'll be there doing some kitchen packing. Have fun." Min winked as she walked back.

Mia strolled slowly towards Myungsoo and sat down beside him. "Hey Myungie." Mia smiled as she hid the jar of straw hearts behind her back. "Oh Hey Mia. You here." Myungsoo gave a slight smile while taking off his sungalsses showing his glittery eyes.

"You okay? You seem wor-" Myungsoo grabbed the back of her head and crashed his lips on hers. Mia was stunned by his sudden action but later slowly closed her eyes and returned the kiss. Myungsoo let go out the kiss but their foreheads still touching each other, breathing in their scent. "I miss you..." Myungsoo mumbled while closing his eyes.

"Mmm. Me too." Mia said as she laid on his shoulders. "Busy schedule?" Mia peered over to him. Myungsoo nodded while looking in the dark sky."I hope we will be able to see each other during Music Shows. It will be fun." Mia giggled.

Myungso suddenly sat up straight looking at the grass,"Mia can I tell you something?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGWOO *THROWS HEARTS* OUR HANDSOME RAPPER <3

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

I love you all <3 Thank you so much for supporting this fanfic~ *bows* It's not the end yet. ^^ More drama coming up~