I can't do that.

Backing off

Mia's POV

The sunlight shined on my face. Morning already? I rubbed my eyes and opened them slowly. I see Myungsoo's face centimetres away from mine. He's sleeping real soundly, his arms still sround my waist. Ke ke ke so cute. I stared at his face for awhile before deciding to wake him up. I poked his cheeks continuously ," Myungie Annyeong. Wake up!" Slowly a smile grew on his face," Morning penguin." he opened his eyes and gave a peck on my lips. Morning Kiss? Ke ke.

"We're going to be late if you don't wash up. Sunggyu hyung brought a new set of school uniform over for you. Now go wash up." Myungsoo stood up and pulled be out of bed. "Oh Jinja." my eyes sparkle. Wow, they did so much for me and yet I did so little...

Myungsoo handed my they ironed-uniform bought my Sunggyu and pulled me to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got changed. These little things that these guys do for me really will make my day.

When I came out of the bathroom, the seven guys were all ready to go to school. "Mia annyeong." the guys greeted. "Annyeong. You guys are fast." I tied my hair. "Kaja Mia." Myungsoo pulled my hand and we made our way to school.

~In School~

No one's POV

Deafening squeals were heard down the hallway. "Oppas chukkahae!" a bunch of years ones croweded around them. On the school's television broadcast their names were flashed announcing that they will be trainees in Woollim Entertainment. Mia stood in a corner giving the guys some time with their new fans.

After the year ones moved away, Myungsoo eyed around looking for Mia. He grabbed her wrist pulling her to class. "Wow you guys are famous now." Mia smirked. "One day you will be too, my penguin." Myungsoo patted her head.

"Oh, Myungsoo ah, I'll meet you outside of school. We have to go to Woollim remember? We have to go there ASAP, or we'll be late." Sunggyu turned around reminding Myungsoo. Myungsoo gave Mia the puppy eyes. "Ahh it's okay. That's urgent. Don't be late okay?" Mia smiled. They soon returned to class for lessons.

~After School~

Myungsoo's POV

"Mia baby, I'm going now. Annyeong. Text me when you're home." faced Mia. "Neh Neh. Aigoo, you're naggy." she held my bag. "Okay Sunggyu oppa is going to kill you if you don't leave now. Annyeong Croc. Sranghae." she gave a peck on my cheeks. "I love you too Mia." I took my bag that she's holding to and ran out of the slient classroom.

I ran out of school to see all the other guys waiting in front of Mr Park's car. "Hyung Mian. Let's go." I said panting. I got in the car. We're meeting up with the CEO today. Is he a nice guy? Strict? I don't know. The other guy were all slient, nothing like before. They were really chatting - especially Dongwoo. I guess they are nervous too.

Meanwhile Mia is...

Mia's POV

I opened the door to my house. Hais, I'm tired. Let me text Myungsoo.

Myungie I'm home. You reaching Woolliment soon?

Yea, I'm nervous again. The CEO is like our school's principal.

You're always afraid of people with authority. Aigoo. Relax, it's just a small meeting. :D

Okay, I'll meet you along with the guys later on. After we get home from the meeting and get changed.

Sure, I'll be waiting. Kim Myungsoo fighting! Love you <3

I love you too. ^^

I took a quick bath and dried my hair. Hmm what should I take a quick nap? I plunged myself on my bed and soon fell asleep.

~At Woollim Entertainment~

Myungsoo's POV

All seven of us sat in a conference room, waiting for the CEO to arrive. We were giving stares among one another, but didn't speak a single word. 

"Welcome guys." a man came in the conference room with 3 other men. I supposed he's the CEO. We stood up and greeted," Annyeonghasaeyo." we greeted together. He walked up to his chair in the centre. The other 3 men stood beside him. "I'm Lee Jung Yeop. You guys can call me Mr Lee, I'm the CEO of Woollim entertainment. Welcome to our family." he spoke. "These guys," Mr Lee pointed to the three men beside him "they will be your managers. This is Jungryul, Geonam, Hyoan." Our managers bowed and sat down on the remaining chairs.

I'm having mixed feelings both happiness and nervousness. I kept a straight face and listen attentively to Mr Lee. "Very well, let's begin with the basics." Mr Lee glanced around. "Since we have discussed that you guys should be a group together, what do you want your group name to be."

"Let's say we are able to enter and be trainees. What should we call ourselves?" Sunggyu asked.

"Infinite!" Mia shouted cutely.

I looked at Sunggyu, he seems to be able to read my mind. "Mr Lee, how about Infinite?" Sunggyu spoke confidently. Mr Lee clapped his hands and the managers gave a satisfying look. "Great, I like that name. Infinite. Good. Now that's done who wants to be the leader?" Mr Lee clasped his hand.

"I will. Since I'm the oldest, I'll be responsible for these boys. I'll be a good leader." Sunggyu smiled. " That's the spirit. I like that, Sunggyu." Mr Lee stood up and pressed a button and the projector flashed on the screen. "Now for your dorm. We have picked afew for you guys. Please choose your favourite." Mr Lee insturcted.

"We are already living together. There's no need for a new dorm." Sunggyu told Mr Lee. Up till now, no one else spoke except Mr Lee and Sunggyu hyung. That's how scared it is to be in the presence of the CEO. "Okay, do give the address to Jungryul later." Mr Lee sat down.

"Now, it's the start of real work. You guys will have to prepare for your comeback on the 9th of June. It's coming soon so be prepare for it. Okay, Jungryul, Geonam and Hyoan please show them around later on. Thank you guys. You guys may leave the room now." Mr Lee stood up. Seven of us including our managers stood up and bowed.

"Ah, Myungsoo, wait. I want to speak with you for awhile." Mr Lee smiled at me. He wants to speak to me? About what? "Yes Mr Lee?" I sat down at the same spot again. My hands are trembling once again.

~ Mia's House ~

Mia's POV

I don't care eh eh eh eh eh~

Hmm? I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Where's my phone?

Oh, yabusaeyo?

Mia ah, Woohyun here. We're done meeting with the CEO. Whoa it was scary. We're now having a tour around the company now.

Ke ke at least it's done with! I want to speak to Myungsoo. Where's he?

Oh he's still speaking with the CEO. I'm not sure what it's about.

Okay. You guys come soon? I'm going to prepare dinner for you guys!

Woohyun get off the phone for awhile and I heard voices of the guys.

Mia is going to cook dinner for us!

Oh yeah!

I heard murmers from the guys. Then I supposed Sungjong came by the phone.

Mia ah, Sungjong here. We want bimbimbap!

Neh Neh, I'll prepare it soon. Can you put the phone on speaker mode? I want to speak to all you guys.

Sungjong obediently the speaker mode.

Mia it's already on.

Thanks. Hey guys, I just want to say well done okay? Remember to strive for the best! I'll be waiting to see you guys on tv! I love you guys! See you later. I'm going to prepare you're food. INFINITE FIGHTING!

Thank you Mia~ We love you too! Annyeong see you later!

I then cut off the call. C'mon Mia time to prepare dinner! I went to the kitchen and put on my pink apron.

~45 minutes later~

Mia's POV

Jaa, It's done! I placed 8 bowls of bimbimbap on the table. Now to wait for the guys to come. I wiped my hand on the towel.

Ding Dong~

Ohh, they're here. I took out my apron and went to open the door.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Infinite mida!" the guys greeted with a smile. "Ke ke ke, whao you guys have already thought of your greeting? Nice. Come in, I know you guys are hungry." I laughed. "Waa thanks Mia." Sunggyu said as he gobbled down his bowl of bimbimbap. I, too, was hungry. "Penguin ah, I want some orange juice." Myungsoo pulled my shirt like a kid. " Ke ke okay, I'll get it for you. Do you guys want some too?" I smiled and they nodded with stuffing food into their mouth.

~After dinner~

8 of us sat down in the dance studio in my basement. "WA, Mia why didn't you tell us you had a dance studio and a recording studio! It's amazing!" Sungyeol exclaimed. "Ke, only Myung oppa knows." I giggled and blushed as Myungsoo placed his arm on my waist.

"I want to see your recording studio!" Dongwoo jumped up. "Me too!" Hoya jumped on Dongwoo. "It's just beside this room. It's next door." I pointed. "Neh, kamsahabnida!" they stood up and made their way to the recording studio.

I was about to follow Dongwoo when I felt an pair of arms around my neck. Minty. "Myungsoo... What's wrong?" I murmered and placed my hands on his arm.

 

"I love you..." he whispered to my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Thanks for reading!!! <3

Ke ke ke... :D

The hols are here! WOOHOO!