Schedules

Backing off

(I warn you this chappie is kinda boring, erm, sorry about that. This chapter is really more of a news report :P)

Year 2010

Miss A

Miss A's MV was released on the 30th of June, and it had a great response with both locals and netizens. They are scheduled to debut on M!Countdown on the 1st of July. (Video below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1tjU3ybov8&list=PL1D1536623B00A38A&index=1&feature=plpp_video

As these 4 wonderful girls gained popularity, the amout of schedules piled up. This means no time for games and fun, plus they need the time to practice. Their single topped various music charts and eventually gained the group's very first award on M!Coundown. They soon became #1 on Music Bank. And also on 1st August they had their #1 on Inkigayo.

During September 26 Miss A released their first mini album 'Step up'. They promoted their song ' Breathe' which brought them their #1 on all three Music Shows. This album had a different feel from their debut single's concept. They concluded their promotion on the 7th of October.

Miss A has won countless of awards like the Female Rookie award and the Song of the Year award at notable award ceromonies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teen Top

Teen Top's MV 'Clap' was released on the 12th of July, which had made many fangirls squeal in delight. Teen Top made their offiicial debut on Music Core on the 10th of July. (Click to see the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mG339NJIQA&feature=channel_video_title

Also on that very day, Infinite and Miss A were present.

Infinite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ePpoiqAGrw&feature=relmfu

Miss A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrFcdSfOi2c

But the sad thing is that, they didn't get to chat with each other. They could only meet at the last part of the show where they were going to release the results of the winner. Mmm back to Teen Top.

Teen Top received praises for their live performances and impressed the audience for their live vocal abilities. They're also busy with filming variety shows during the second half of 2010.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infinite

For Infinite, after debuting their song 'Come Back Again' they began to promote 'She's Back' also from the same album 'First Invasion'. They have also been bombarded with countless Variety Shows and night Radio Shows.

They have also been flying around the world. Their first stop is in Singapore where they attended the KPOP Night Concert 2010 with the other sumbaes. Pictures were posted online of course.

Indeed the Korean Wave is spreading around the world. The tickets for the KPOP Night Concert were selling like crazy! Of course the boys did enjoy their stay there. They're playing around in the hotel room. (Check out the vid!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZDD5uisWX8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year 2011 (First Half)

Miss A

This part of the year is more of their individual schedules. Well, Suzy (Mia) starred as the Main Character, Go HyeMi, in 'Dream High' Along with Taecyeon (2PM), Wooyoung (2PM), IU, Eunjung (T-ara) and actor Kim Soo hyun. Jia also appeared in M&D MV 'Close Your Mouth' along with Hongki (FT.Island) and JunHyung (BEAST) which is released on the June 22, 2011.

Miss A had their comeback with their first full length album 'A Class' which was released on the 18 July, 2011. The MV 'Good-bye Baby', their title track, was released on Youtube on 17 July, 2011. They started promoting the song on 21 July, 2011 on M!Countdown.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teen Top

13 January, 2011 Teen Top released their MV 'Supa Luv' on Youtube. They made their comeback on M!Countdown with their second single 'Supa Luv'. This group new looks had a cyborg concept that is noticed by many. As you can see L.Joe dyed his hair pink.

Then on 25 July, 2011 Teen Top released their new comeback single 'No more Perfume on You' The First Mini Album, 'Roman' had 6 tracks was released on 26 July,2011. Which include songs like 'Beautiful Girl' and 'Tell Me Why'. Teen Top made their comeback on the 28 July,2011 on M!Countdown, performing their title track and also 'Beautiful Girl'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infinite

Mmm it's a busy year for Infinite. Okay on 5 January,2011, Infinite released the MV for their new EP 'Evolution' BTD on youtube. The full EP was released on the next day with 6 tracks. Promotions for BTD ended on 17 February,2011. Their famous 'Scorpion Dance' was widely known by many, of course their extremely sync dance too.

On the 16 March, 2011, they released their new MV 'Nothing's Over' and the full album on 17 March, 2011. There are 3 tracks in this album, also a remake version of 'Can U Smile' from the previous EP.

Later on 20 July,2011 Infinite release the MV for 'Be Mine' on youtube. Their First Album 'Over The Top' was release on 21 July the next day. They had their comeback on 23 July, 2011. This Album has 10 Tracks in total, but also a surprise 'Hidden Track' for fans. 'Because' a song sung by Sunggyu and 'Time' by Woohyun. Another song 'Crying' sung by Infinite H (Hip-Hop) consists of both Hoya and Dongwoo (rapper line) feat Baby Soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HMM REALLY A NEW ARTICLE.

I did alot of research for this chapter, hope you'll appreciate. ^^

Well, I stop at July, so I'll continue with the fanfic now.

This chapter is boring yea?

Mianhe people. *bows*

I SINCERELY APOLOGISE FOR THE BORING CHAPTER.